From the article: Healing with Crystals: Rose Quartz
Share Post: Have you used rose quartz for healing or spiritual purposes? Did this heart-healing stone teach you a valuable lesson or give you comfort? Please share your personal experiences of using rose quartz for healing. Share Uses of Rose Quartz
Eases Feelings of Loneliness
- My mother gave me a rose quartz pendant carved into the shape of a rose. Whenever she's not at home and I miss her, or I miss my girlfriend who lives in another country, I wear it around my neck and feel calmer almost immediately, sometimes if it's bad I hold it in my left palm and close to my chest and it helps a lot.
- —Guest bec
- I went on a three month trip recently and my boyfriend of 4 years who I thought I was going to marry, called me on my birthday to tell me he had a new girlfriend. For the past 6 months I have been in agony and had researched crystals to help aid in healing this pain. I'm very skeptical of this type of stuff but today after I had programmed my rose quartz to help me move on and open my heart to new love, I signed online and saw that my ex was online. It pained me to see him on there without talking to me and I just sat and stared at his name. After awhile I grabbed my crystal and held it up to the screen. Immediately, as soon as it touched, his name disappeared and at the exact same time a text appeared from a guy I just started talking to. I will continue to take good care of the crystal as it takes good care of me! I feel at ease in it's presence and can't wait to research crystals more!
- —Guest Alli
Why Does Rose Quartz Color Fade?
- I love wearing rose quartz stones but I'm puzzled by the following phenomenon. Why do my rose quartz stones (bracelets, pendants) fade in color to pale white after wearing them for long and continuous periods? Is it a loss of power? Is this due to a successful effect it is having on my body? Can anyone provide an answer from their experience?
- —Guest Madeleine LUCIEN-BRUN
- I keep it in my left hand and my injury on my hand somehow healed.
- —Guest Savanna
Rose Quatz Always
- I have always wore a rose quartz bracelet on my left wrist and a rose quartz ring on my left index finger but at a point of time I sort of neglected these items. The bracelet looks like it is at breaking point so I took it off completely. Shortly after I had an argument with my boyfriend and we broke off. I still love him and want him back...
- —Guest Rohanna
Gaining self and healing broken heart
- I've been using rose quartz for quite sometime now. I have self love now and it heals a broken heart when you hold rose quartz in your left hand the healing begins. Your heart starts to heal.
- —Guest juan
- I love this stone. It makes me feel so calm and loved, even though I'm truly "alone"..O feel good
- —Guest nana
Rose quartz unblocking my emotions
- Me and my friend have just started wearing rose quartz in our bras as it has said to heal the heart and unblock your emotions, well it's certainly done that. We both have had episodes of crying, but not crying because we are unhappy in any way, it does work! Great tip of washing in rose quartz infused water will be trying that soon.
- —Guest gem81
Love Rose Quartz - A Great Little Friend
- My rose quartz is used daily. I love it.It helps relax me and puts me in a peaceful state of mind. it draws out any fears, anger, any intention you don't want and fills me up with what I do want such as love, forgiveness, inner peace, it goes on and on. Also I notice it helps me lose weightm holding it at night I have lost 10 pounds in the last month, great stone--no a great little friend:)
- —Guest Robin
Bring back love
- My husband has stopped loving me and has asked for a divorce. a kind lady has advised a rose quartz. i got it yesterday. i love my husband and want to save my marriage. If this quartz helps me get my love back, I'll surely share it in this forum, so that everyone gets to know its healing properties.
- —Guest Mahua
- I was previously in an unsatisfying "relationship" that wasn't going anywhere and in which I didn't see a future. I felt very much alone. I just needed the courage to end the relationship. When I moved to my new place I figured it would be a good time to start over. I read about the power of rose quartz crystals in matters of love and opening the heart to give and receive love. I purchased some rose quartz crystals and placed two of the polished stones on my bedside table. Sometimes I would hold them or put them under my pillow as I fell asleep. I finally ended the dead-end relationship. While I was now truly "alone", I didn't feel alone. I felt calm and at peace. I would hold the rose quartz crystals in my hand and put them under my pillow as I slept, and wished for the one thing I wanted more than anything: true love. Soon I met a wonderful guy, someone I can see a future with, and I am the happiest I've ever been. Incredibly, we had been living in the same place but never met before.
- —Guest starry
Rose Quartz effect or coincidence?
- My daughter bought me a piece of rose quartz as a present, I think she just chose it as it was pink. I put it on my kitchen windowsill. I had split with her father at the end of last year and it has been an extremely bad break up and I have spent the last 3 months feeling extremely anxious and unable to cope. Since Easter and the quartz is on the windowsill everything seems to be much calmer and although the relationship is over it feels manageable and I am not so anxious all the time. It may just be time but I heard it had a calming effect and I do for some reason get the urge to hold it sometimes perhaps it does have some calming or positive powers. It looks lovely too and makes me think of my daughter.
- —Guest Keesha Khan
Heal the pain
- My husband's friend is going through a very very hard emotional time with his wife. I am sending my rose quartz with a blessing to him, to place under his pillow in hopes to ease his emotional load. I hope it helps, I have used other minerals but this is my first use of rose quartz.. - witch dr. K
- —Guest Dr. K
Rose Quartz Bracelet
- I wear a RQ bracelet on my left hand next to my watch. We wear wedding rings on our left finger cuz of its association with our heart. When our wedding rings are removed due to divorce/separation, I figured that a RQ bracelet on my left wrist would generate the same benefit. My friend keeps a rose quartz stone in her bra close to her heart.
- —Guest Sandy
- I bought myself a rose quartz started to love myself instant vibrations from rose quartz, sense of healing and love and calmness and forgiveness. It reminds me I also used to have another one .. 7 years ago which I misplaced ...I remember I used to keep in my with me in my pocket before I really understood the qualities of crystals and the concept was for me to take it out with me was for good luck although I read was a love stone and conceived, no I wasn't trying...Glad I'm taking the time to learn about crystals more now!
- —Guest Jem
1-15 of 44Next