From the article: Healing with Crystals: Rose Quartz
Share Post: Have you used rose quartz for healing or spiritual purposes? Did this heart-healing stone teach you a valuable lesson or give you comfort? Please share your personal experiences of using rose quartz for healing. Share Uses of Rose Quartz
Found in garden
- I was tilling my garden and the tiller turned up a stone that caught my eye. I cleaned it up an identified it on the internet . It is rose quartz. The stone is three an one half in tall, two and one half in wide and one and one half front to back. I milled a flat spot with my diamond saw. Is now on display on my computer table.
- —Guest Ron
Rose Quartz Meditation
- I wear rose quartz regularly and have also begun to use rose oil. When I give Reiki treatments, I use different colored stones according to their chakras. I do place rose quartz over the heart. If I'm feeling a bit down, I do a rose quartz meditation. I hold a rose quartz in my left hand and close my eyes. I imagine I'm travelling up beyond the sky and universe until I reach a huge rose quartz above my head shining pink light over me. I imagine the light surrounding my entire body and especially shining vibrantly from my heart. When I'm done, I bring myself back down and ground. I find it extremely powerful and very calming!
Heals the heart
- I was in a toxic relationship that had many traumatic events throught out. Even after I managed to break things off, my self esteem was non existant, and I didn't feel as if anyone could enjoy my company because I didn't even enjoy my own company! I was constantly crying and remembering the traumatic events of that relationship. I didn't believe in love anymore or that I was worth loving. I bought my rose quartz 2 weeks ago and I have to say its been doing wonders on healing my heart! I'm more calm and peaceful, I find myself loving who I am more and more every day! Memories that were painful to recall before are easy to brush off. Rose Quartz- you are a blessing!
- —Guest Kayla
heals past wounds
- I sleep on my Rose Quartz along with the Amethyst stone. It really helps to help past wounds.
- —Guest Betty Jean
Gifting a Heart Healing Stone
- I have resently purchased a rose quartz for my best friend. He is going through a rough time and when I read in a book that this helps with 'healing of the heart' I thought about him right away. I'm praying that this aids him and helps him over come what he is going through.
- —Guest annabell
Eases Feelings of Loneliness
- My mother gave me a rose quartz pendant carved into the shape of a rose. Whenever she's not at home and I miss her, or I miss my girlfriend who lives in another country, I wear it around my neck and feel calmer almost immediately, sometimes if it's bad I hold it in my left palm and close to my chest and it helps a lot.
- —Guest bec
- I went on a three month trip recently and my boyfriend of 4 years who I thought I was going to marry, called me on my birthday to tell me he had a new girlfriend. For the past 6 months I have been in agony and had researched crystals to help aid in healing this pain. I'm very skeptical of this type of stuff but today after I had programmed my rose quartz to help me move on and open my heart to new love, I signed online and saw that my ex was online. It pained me to see him on there without talking to me and I just sat and stared at his name. After awhile I grabbed my crystal and held it up to the screen. Immediately, as soon as it touched, his name disappeared and at the exact same time a text appeared from a guy I just started talking to. I will continue to take good care of the crystal as it takes good care of me! I feel at ease in it's presence and can't wait to research crystals more!
- —Guest Alli
Why Does Rose Quartz Color Fade?
- I love wearing rose quartz stones but I'm puzzled by the following phenomenon. Why do my rose quartz stones (bracelets, pendants) fade in color to pale white after wearing them for long and continuous periods? Is it a loss of power? Is this due to a successful effect it is having on my body? Can anyone provide an answer from their experience?
- —Guest Madeleine LUCIEN-BRUN
- I keep it in my left hand and my injury on my hand somehow healed.
- —Guest Savanna
Rose Quatz Always
- I have always wore a rose quartz bracelet on my left wrist and a rose quartz ring on my left index finger but at a point of time I sort of neglected these items. The bracelet looks like it is at breaking point so I took it off completely. Shortly after I had an argument with my boyfriend and we broke off. I still love him and want him back...
- —Guest Rohanna
Gaining self and healing broken heart
- I've been using rose quartz for quite sometime now. I have self love now and it heals a broken heart when you hold rose quartz in your left hand the healing begins. Your heart starts to heal.
- —Guest juan
- I love this stone. It makes me feel so calm and loved, even though I'm truly "alone"..O feel good
- —Guest nana
Rose quartz unblocking my emotions
- Me and my friend have just started wearing rose quartz in our bras as it has said to heal the heart and unblock your emotions, well it's certainly done that. We both have had episodes of crying, but not crying because we are unhappy in any way, it does work! Great tip of washing in rose quartz infused water will be trying that soon.
- —Guest gem81
Love Rose Quartz - A Great Little Friend
- My rose quartz is used daily. I love it.It helps relax me and puts me in a peaceful state of mind. it draws out any fears, anger, any intention you don't want and fills me up with what I do want such as love, forgiveness, inner peace, it goes on and on. Also I notice it helps me lose weightm holding it at night I have lost 10 pounds in the last month, great stone--no a great little friend:)
- —Guest Robin
Bring back love
- My husband has stopped loving me and has asked for a divorce. a kind lady has advised a rose quartz. i got it yesterday. i love my husband and want to save my marriage. If this quartz helps me get my love back, I'll surely share it in this forum, so that everyone gets to know its healing properties.
- —Guest Mahua
1-15 of 49Next