- Regression Stories: If you underwent a past life regression with a professional therapist please share details of your regression session.
- Children's Past Life Memories: Share a child's past life recall story
- Pet Reincarnation Stories: Has a deceased pet come back to you? Share your story
Please Note: The submission form for reader input has been temporarily disabled.
My Brother and I Share Memories
- My brother and I were recently discussing what he believed to be memories of our past lives. He had forgotten many of the details, but was able to remember it was around Medieval Times, where there was yellow grass, and a cobblestone path. I had meditated a few months earlier, with two vivid memories. Without much more information, I completed the scene. I was standing on the street, barefoot and shifting my weight to the sides of my feet (something I do today) and I was watching my brother sit on the back of a carriage carrying hay riding away. He seemed astonished I was able to put the pieces together without a lot of information, and I proceeded to tell him another life I believe we have shared. We were native Americans, I older and he younger. Our village was attacked and I was shot below the knee where I have a birthmark of sorts. He said it sounded strangely familiar and that he remembered being young and scared, but hadn't lived long enough for things to seem clear.
- —Guest A
Gives Me Chills
- I remember ever since I was a little girl, that I had a dog, and I lived in a desert-like place. One thing that haunts me to this day is what happened to me. I was put in a wheel barrow with water and flower petals in it. And around me were people with torches. They walked around me chanting louder and louder. I remember trying to get up, but something was holding me down. I'm 18 and I still get chills thinking about it. I tried looking up certain things about rituals, but none involved a wheel barrow.
How did you die?
- I once had this experience; I remembered how I died, and the events that lead to my death. I was with a friend to whom I was explaining that I remember being Japanese, to which he asked, "How did you die?" A memory so vivid that could only be described as a flash-back was what took hold of my mind, and here today I share this memory with you. I was horseback riding, and I was so tired. Aged about 38 years old. I was peering out into tall grass seeking a target. I drew my bow flawlessly, as I might have a million times before, and assassinated my target. I can't stress how tired I feel, and how clouded my judgment was. I accidentally assassinated the four year old daughter of a reagent lord. The pain of this mistake must have scared my soul, for I can remember it quite vividly. I only know that I was sentenced to Seppuku, and that I felt only peace as I died. I can remember my consciousness being blinded by white light and being grateful for peace. Thank you for reading my memory.
- —Guest M
Pastlife in the 1940's
- I feel like I had a pastlife in the 1940's cause I've had two dreams from that era. In one dream I was in an old Hollywood dinner in a classic vintage dress and I was talking to some classic stars I admire in this lifetime but I looked really different then I do now. And in a another dream I had from what I think is from my past life. I was in a old night club with the stars from the classic era I was wearing a pink or red vintage dress with my hair curled and I had a old vintage haircilp in my hair on one side. But I looked different than how I look today and my name was different also, but I was having drinks and eating and also dancing with the Hollywood stars I knew and that I admire and relate to in this lifetime. I do feel really attracted to the 1930's or 1940's.
Tragic love story?
- I keep having this vision of couple (im the young woman) getting into a car crash and the young man dying. The young woman gets a hurt and turns crazy, they take her to an insane asylum! I'm scared because, some songs that I listen to have no connection to me at all, and I cry while listening to them? And I don't cry because they are beautiful but tears just fall out of no where. But those songs seem relevant to this vision. The young woman is always yelling and screaming but it always ends with her killing herself.
- —Guest Alina
- My son gets scared of loud planes and noises. Says he thinks he was an army man who died.
- —Guest tracy dent
- I have had this dream since I was a kid and it always scared the hell out of me. It's day time but the clouds over head 'boil' like molten lead. Everything is shadowed except for the copious small fires burning in what looks like an even layer of garbage that extends to the horizon. In front of me is a black sand beach on a river that is also filled with garbage, wood, paper but also grotesquely burned people. On the beach a nurse, in the old style thirties uniform, kneels above something on the sand. I move in closer to see and realize that it's the horribly burned and charred body of a child, no more than six or seven years old. The nurse is weeping and holding the remains and about then in the dream as I float above the scene I realize that I'm the child. Slowly I rise up into the smoky air and the dream fades to black.
More than one
- I have experienced a few past dreams/day dreams. Which I have discovered to be past lives. First one. I know this dream so well. Every crook and cranny. I was a young girl. Around five to seven. I was in a small wooden house. I was huddled in a corner on a old bed. I held someone in my arms. He was my age. I believe he was my brother. He had brown hair I had red. A women came. She laugh so evilly it was sadistic. I shook in fear. She left I did not see her face. The second she left the house was set ablaze. I know she was my mother. Me and the boy cried. We died in the fire. But it did not end there. We were soon walking amongst a crowd. I looked at the box in front of the crowd. Mine and my brothers dead bodies in a coffin. We were dead. We lived in the forest. In England. I place that since I was little my heart has longed to go or should I say return to.
- —Guest Flamenigtivy
- I've had a dream since I was lil of me but different. I looked the same but paler skin and golden hair. I was on a huge castle and had a big room with a beautiful bed but I was so sad I seen my dad & mom they where king & queen. They looked upset I would only be happy when I believe to be a servant boy would come see me no remember climbing out my window & running away with him into the woods & never looking back. I felt finally happy. My second dream is of me llterally floating in the air in the woods. I was really sparkly, felt so full of love & peace & watching somebody. Another dream of me in a lil cabin with nothing, a white man came in ans raped & beat me. In this dream I believe I was African American & I tried to run. I always wake up at those point, what is the purpose of these recurring dreams? Another time I was inside a belly watching a man be cruicified and then riding off to some different land on a horse. My mom kept me hidden. I didn't have hardly any friends till I got older which was a man who called me the princess of pure blood which I still don't get but his face was a blurr. Not sure what that dream means other can I be born over & over again. I see thing happen in my dreams still till this day before they happen.
- —Guest ericka
A Soldier, a scribe and a monk
- I know of three of my past lives and I know I have more, I was doing my daily meditation and I saw a Soldier come up to me in my mind and he smiled and said "I am you and you are me, your warrior soul comes from me." I walked for what seemed for a long while and found out I was a Polish soldier in Warsaw 1944. We walked and talked and I saw another man writing on paparus and he said to me "Your writing comes from me, I was a Scribe as you are a writer." Again we walked a bit and my part found out he was from the 19th dynasty of Egypt . We walked and I kept learning a bit about myself and we came across a monk and he said "You are not ready to walk with me, only when you have cast out the vengeance will we talk."
- —Guest James
- I was a young women in the early 1900 or late 1800. I first had this dream when I was between the age of 2 and 4. I could see the young women What she look like, she was about 20- 25 yrs of age, white slender built with London brown hair. I knew when I first had the dream this women was me. I remember walking on the board walk with a bathing suit on. the bathing suit looked liked it was a bathing suits from the early 1900 or earlier. I was with some people. I believe we were related. I could see myself walking across the boardwalk and then being in the water. I don't know what happened after that. The water scared me. I had this dream a few more times when I was little. I knew the woman was me.
- —Guest Alex
One Past Life I Remember
- One past life I remember having dreams about since childhood took place around the 1800's; I was a young girl traveling by wagon train West. I'd gone with some other girls to gather berries once when we'd stopped and we'd gotten separated. I remember falling somewhere and striking my head; I'd awoken with no memory of who or where I was, just that I'd awoken in a tipi, an older couple sitting around me, watching me. Other times the dream's gone farther and I grew up among them, learned their language and married one of the men of the tribe. I remember the name I was called had something to do with wolves and my husband's had something to do with bears. I also remember that in the dream he always had the same scar on the left side of his chest, a deep scar like he'd been attacked by a bear. I remember some time later, seeing him get shot by a group of men, at this point in the dream I'm pregnant and instead of allowing the men to have their way with me, I pull out a knife and join him.
Priestess in Atlantean Temple
- Recently went through past life regression work. The most interesting was a past life as an Epytian woman who was a priestess in an Atlantean temple. Her passion was helping people be honest with themselves and doing support work in communities (modern terms, age old tradition it seems). She died at an almost unheard of old age of 86 way back then. Interestingly, I'm a man in this life.
- —Guest Jim
70s, Tudors and princesses
- Ever since I was a kid I have been mesmerised by 1970s British culture. I have often had dreams where I was clearly in the 70s. I've remembered stuff from the 70s that I never knew before and found out about later. I am a believer in reincarnation, and while I believe I had a past life in the 70s I am yet to explore it clearly. I will attempt meditation and regression techniques and keep you posted. Wish me luck :) I also had a vivid dream as a child when I was in some kind of Tudor house as a servant, and a recent, extremely vivid vision where I was decapitated with an axe in the method employed by the Tudors and Elizabethans. I have no idea whether these are connected. When I was very young I used to turn to a page in a book about castles and said I used to live in that particular castle as a princess. I don't know if that was kiddish wishful thinking, but I did not know about reincarnation at the time.
- —Guest anonymous
- When I was younger about 4-5 years old I went to a small village on the coast with my mother and family and there was a long lane near the beach. When I got close to it I told my mother about an old lady that used to live in a big house with a faded red door and massive windows and that the kind old lady used to make blueberry pie and give it to the children who went by and that was when my mum got ill ( in the past, not in this timeline ). She took us in and looked after us. After I had said this my mother inquired at the town if there ever been such a woman who lived there (this is after we all walked down to the house which was there just like I had said) and it was a town story of how 80 years ago there was a woman like that until she passed away and the boy she took, a family that moved away. I'm not sure what this means but I don't remember saying this or having any inkling of doing it because I am all grown up ?
- —Guest dantejazzyjax