: It can be surprising to discover that you once lived as a nun, a monk, or a prostitute. Have you ever experienced past life recall? Please share your past life memory. Who were you? Also, how did you remember your previous lifetime, through a dream, hypnosis, meditation, revealed by a psychic, or some other way? Share Your Past Life
I was a wolf
- A few years ago (I am now 12), I had a vision of a red wolf in an autumn clearing. In the vision I was staring at something-at what I don't remember-
and the vision ended. Probably a year ago I had a vision of the same wolf in the clearing, but this time I was lying down. I love wolves with all my heart and have studied much about them. After this vision ended I felt very lonely and suddenly I understood that I was a lone wolf-perhaps a disperser that had died before finding a mate. When I was six I used to love snakes (I have had two pet corn snakes). I still do, though not as much as I love wolves. I am Wiccan and respect nature, I also believe that in a past life way before my previous past life as a wolf, I used to be a deer. Many of my friends call me a wolf and envy me because of my (according to my teacher) 'incredible' wolf drawings. I know this sounds weird but when I am alone or am at complete peice with nature I howl.
Blessed Be, Sophie
- —Guest Sophie
Past leads to present
- I had dreams from my childhood About Where I Stayed, where I've been and how I passed on. Being a poet requires a lot of reading because of that I hate it now in this life because my memory and inner feeling tells me I was reading when the bus I was traveling in got in an accident. It's been long though since the memories,but recently,it haunts me daily almost. I feel like there is something that I need to confront and perhaps my life will be fine. Weird feeling this way at 41.
- —Guest Lerato
- I remember things and I used to think they were from my childhood, but when I would ask my family about them they would tell me that never happened. But anyways I remember being about 5 and i had 3 brother(doesn't make sense since I only have 1 brother and 1 sister) and they would always rub food all over my face. Now that I think about it I felt like a little boy. I think I died from something to do with my head.
- —Guest Mary
- I was just a young girl, only 7 at the time. I was with my family, a smiling mother and father, but a rather grumpy sister. Oh well, I still smiled. I jumped when I heard my sister whimper slightly. My eyes widened when I looked out the window, we were spinning off of the road, the car crashed hard into another, killing us all. It started as a simple. Ugh tamer when I was 5, but as I get older, everything is pieced together.
- —Guest Haley
I was Italian
- According to my parents, at a very young age with a very limited vocabulary, I pointed to a picture of a painting of a landscape and said "That's Italy." Sure enough, they read the caption and it was a painting of an Italian beach. They said that it is unlikely that I had ever even been exposed to the word "Italy" before. Very cool. Either I was Italian, or a baby genius!
- —Guest Elsa
- I was a rich British child in an upstairs room looking out the window scared because outside people were everywhere screaming and men on horses wearing red coats were carrying torches and guns. I remember my parents finally rushing into the room packing very quickly telling me goodbye and leaving me with our maid. The roads were cobblestone and we were on the coast of somewhere. I remember being born in 1889 and I believe it was in Britain. Funny thing is I was born this life in 1989.
- —Guest trae
- When I was 12 in 1997 I saw an add for a reunion special of the Monkees. I had no idea who they were. So I watched the special and I kept having a feeling like I knew them. Then at the end of the show they did a medley of there hits and kept having flash backs to their show in the 60s. I kept having the strangest deja vu like I knew the before or loved them before. So I started obsessing with them. Then last year I met a Monkees fan through Facebook that was into spirituality that told me I'm in the same soul group with 3 of the Monkees and I traveled to cali in my past life. I partied with Peter and Micky but got way into drugs and overdosed in the early 70s..
- —Guest Sleepyjean67
I died in a parking lot of a landmark
- Since I was a kid, I still remember my last vision of me dying, hanging in my car's door. I died in gun shots, there are 2 gunman riding on a motorcycle who stopped beside my car while I'm fixing some papers (I don't know what kind of papers are those) and then when I open the door of my car and before I came out the 2 gunman shot me and left me hanging in my car. The last thing I saw is that i was looking at the clock of the municipal building till my vision gets blurry to dark.
And till I visited Manila City Hall, the city hall's clock is exactly the same with my last vision. And since I love cars I remember the car model where I died. It is a white Mercedes Benz W123 Sedan.
- —Guest Kent
Dream fragment from a "stan" country
- I don't have the whole story but I've dreamed sitting in a room on the floor that had carpets hanging on its walls. I know it was a Muslim room. I saw a man sitting crossed legged on the pillows on the floor. He was about 35-40, had long face, beard and turban. I think he was having food. I knew I was a child, maybe 15 but at the same time I knew that the man was my husband. He didn't treat me like a child, rather a wife. He was abrupt and uninterested but "good". I took this dream as a fragment from a past life because I had it when I was 5 or so and I still remember the feeling and some designs on the carpet.
- —Guest Just me
Captured at a Palace
- Once I had a dream that felt different than others. I cannot remember very well but I was at a huge white marble palace. It had several floors, pillars and balconies. Outside it was surrounded by sand (or so it seemed, there was no greenery). It was very hot and "burning". I was rushing down the corridors awfully scared and (I know it sounds stupid) but I was a princess or someone rich within that palace. I was important and someone was after me. Downstairs was the wide gate and I hear banging at the door. It was unfriendly, police/soldier type of banging that sounds: "Opened up or we'll enter anyway". I knew that "they were looking for me" and I had to hide. I was running upstairs through various rooms. They were light and beautiful and looked rather eastern. I could hear the heavy soldier steps coming upwards. I was terrified and hid at a clothes' closet. Then the steps approached the wardrobe, the doors opened and they took me very roughly.
- —Guest Just me
Does a dream count as "remembering"?
- Some years ago I had a vivid and twice occurring dream that actually caused me in one instance to wake up sobbing. In this dream, I was a small child, walking between my parents. My father wore a light colored uniform and my mother wore a long white dress. We were on an expanse of lawn that was bordered on three sides by low, white buildings that had covered walkways up against them. At the far end of this lawn were trees and bushes. I let go of my mother's hand and ran towards them as she called after me, but I didn't stop. I went through the bushes and shrubs and came out onto a river bank. The river was filled with all kinds of boats and people, and the sun on the water was so bright that it hurt my eyes. The dream ended there. Years later I happened to be looking at a book with photographs from 19th century British India and was struck by one photo of a quadrangle or parade ground - bordered by low white buildings on three sides - at Fort William, next to the Ganges River.
- —Guest Nicholas
Murdered by Jack the Ripper
- When I was in high school, a psychic gave me a tarot card reading. At one point, he turned to me and said "Did you know you were a victim of Jack the Ripper in your last life?" I didn't know much about Jack the Ripper but I did some research and discovered some similarities to a dream I had years earlier. I was a woman in the later 19th century, walking down a cobblestone alley at night. I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned by the street lamp, I saw a man standing in the shadows. He wore a tall hat and a cape and had a walking stick or cane. He said, "Catherine, come here." And then I woke up. One of the victims of Jack the Ripper was named Catherine Eddowes.
- —Guest MB
- I had a very vivid and profound experience in a dream. Although my perspective was first person and I couldn't SEE the body I had it was definitely a sense of being male (I'm a female). I was on my knees bowed over on the left side of what was steps to an altar in an indoor church, and I was whispering prayers devoutly into my cupped hands in front of my mouth. Suddenly I stood up and turned around, outstretched my arms and began to proclaim was FELT like the Our Father to a large amount of witnesses I couldn't see, just sense, but I was speaking in tongues. I can't recall any syllabic sounds nor confirm/deny if it was any language at all. I do know that I was comprehensible to alll, and not all spoke the same tongue. There was also this sensation of light outpouring from my hands as they reached out. I can't place an era of when this may have taken place, but it's such a strong and vivid memory that aligns with my other spiritual revelations that I can't doubt the experience.
- —Guest Adia
- Whenever I listen to the original version of the song, Forever Young (made in 1963 by Bob Dylan I think) I have a feeling of nostalgia. I feel like I'm home but at the same time I am missing something, those 3 feelings are also associated with anxiety and I feel nervous or scared. I remember living in Brisbane City, Australia which is very close to where I currently live, driving a blue or purple VW Van/Bus, driving past a big purple wall full of artwork, paintings and graffiti. It also connects me to an overpass,I don't know where but I am at an overpass with people who I seem to know very well,one is a man with tanned skin and shaggy blonde hair. But, I can't get close enough to see his face. We're just running around under the overpass near a round-a-bout,. I think I am in my early 20s,we're laughing and just having fun. Whenever I think if these memories a great sadness comes over me,like I'm missing something and sometimes I even cry because the feeling loss is just too much.
- —Guest AvaliaA
- I dreamed about my past life. It all started after my great grandmother passed away. I dreamed that I was an Egyptian Queen in the first dream. I wore all gold jewels and had 2 black cats sitting by me at all times. Wherever I went, they went with me. I was a powerful ruler and had people taking care of me 24 hours a day. I lived in a Pyramid and had several others close to mine. Then the next dream I was the Egyptian Black Cat. Big and strong, and worn a diamond and gold collar around my neck. I was the leader of all the cats in that Pyramid and I would guard the Queen with my life. Not sure what this all means, but maybe someday I will be told what it means. May be someday I will also be fortunate to visit Egypt and tour to the old Pyramids. That is if the wars ever stop taking place.