From the article: Past Life Memories
Share Post: It can be surprising to discover that you once lived as a nun, a monk, or a prostitute. Have you ever experienced past life recall? Please share your past life memory. Who were you? Also, how did you remember your previous lifetime, through a dream, hypnosis, meditation, revealed by a psychic, or some other way?
- Regression Stories: If you underwent a past life regression with a professional therapist please share details of your regression session.
- Children's Past Life Memories: Share a child's past life recall story
- Pet Reincarnation Stories: Has a deceased pet come back to you? Share your story
Past Life Dream (perhaps?)
- I had a dream where I was with a man that I loved and we were on a train. We were on a train. I was wearing a tan and brown woman's dress suit with hat, just like they would have worn in the 40s. He was wearing tan slacks with suspenders and a white shirt just as a man would in that time period as well. I had a my nice jacket draped over my left elbow and we stood facing each other, then embracing each other until the train stopped. We just stood with our arms wrapped around each other, my face in his chest, his face resting on my head. Then the train stopped, we said not a word, we were seperated & that was it. No words. Nothing could be said. It didn't need to be. It was not wanted. Just wanted to savor our last moments together by taking in each other's scent & holding each other close. That was what we wanted our last memory of one another to be, not something ugly, sad, or fearful, but something beautiful. I woke up to that. I was disturbed for days.
- —Guest Prevail
- When i was small (about 4 or 5) I used to have what I thought was an imaginary brother of about 21 or 22 years old. I remember the day he left to go to war and I never saw him again. A few nights ago I had a dream about all these men marching off to war and one young man of about 21 smiled at me. I ran after him as he was marching off and kissed him and told him that when he got back we would get married. He smiled. When I woke up I knew that the 5 yr old me wasn't remembering a brother, but a past lover, and was just too young to understand. The other night I was thinking about the man I was in love with all those years ago while listening to some lovely French music and I decidied that I'd try to ballroom dance because I thought maybe that's what me and Him used to do. I started to sobb and dance when suddenly I felt very warm. I had the strongest feeling it was His spirit. We danced and I apologised for being a bad dancer and he held me and wiped my tears away. I still love that man.
- —Guest Sabella
Late 1800-early 1900, died on Titanic
- As a child I had a reoccurring dream that I was running on a board that was surrounded by water. I remember being by myself. I've always been drawn to the Titanic and always been very curious about learning every tid bit of information. I have even traveled to Las Vegas to visit the exhibit in Luxor (very creepy to me, felt very familiar. When you enter they give you a passenger card. Mine was of a first class passenger who traveled alone and died in the wreck. I had the only passenger card of someone that died) I traveled alone on Titanic. My husband had already left for America to invest in the cotton market down south. He had already began construction of one of our many planned plantation homes. I've now started to visit and explore old plantation homes of that period in Louisiana and Mississippi. I have such a strong connection to this and it become stronger the older I get. Funny thing is, I LOVE old antiques and photographs from that period but refuse to bring any into my home.
- —Guest S
- Hello, my name is A and I believe I was an atlantean. I know this may seem far fetched but I have been needing to get this out. I am fairly young but I have knowledge that others have told me are way beyond my years. Just recently I have had three out of body experiences, but none of them are in my time. each projection I've encountered I was in a past time in what I believe was Atlantis. The last time that it had happened to me I found myself crying. I have searched so long looking for a place/person to talk about this to but I was so scared that if I tell anyone they'll just think I'm deranged and walk away but I know that I have to be from Atlantis but I have so many questions.
- —Guest A
lost but found
- I was 9 months when my real dad wanted to sell my parts...I was 2 yrs old when they took me to an orphanage and was there til I was 12 and in that orphanage where they beat you, molested you .etc. I thought I was never going to be my self again, I never trusted men. I thought they were going to do the same as all men but one day one couple wanted to adopt me and I thought a men is not who I'm going to go with. I had a trust issue with men... I was afraid of the dark cause I knew what would happen... but with the help of God I finally decided to trust men. Those people adopted me and Ii became new. I told them I love them even when I thought they didn't love me, but they did and Im so proud to call them my parents. I had a lot of obstacles but with God on my side. Everything is Possible ...
- —Guest lira
Well To do Victorian Woman...
- Okay, this may sound a little off the wall to some but I feel very strongly in my previous life I was a wealthy American Victorian mother who lived around the mid 1800's to the early 1900's. Since childhood I've felt an unexplained connection and familiarity with very old furniture, songs, people you name it anything from the 1930's back feels like home to me to this day, It doesn't even feel like I truly made a clean break from the last life just stepped forward, I'm 21 year old pretty attractive athletic male, but everything I own furniture wise is antique and Victorian, I listen to my 1906 Victrola records everyday, and on occasion I get a glimpse of a place or a face far back in time.. I sometimes catch myself missing a time I've never seen in this life, Its the oddest sensation. I even read about the daily lives of Victorians and their ways of life and behaving and all of it fits me so well, I'm still searching for answers but I'm pretty happy and confident with all I've found so far. I also have the same dream occasionally too, I'm walking down a dirt road at night with a few empty old brick wood and white buildings on my right, as I get to a 4 way intersection I look over to the right, The only building with any life to it is this pretty tiny old bar then suddenly all my current family is standing behind me, then to my right the bar doors open, this strange fog and trumpet music beckons me in, almost calling me, and I'm so drawn to it, it feels like it'll take me home as soon as I walk through the doors, My mom cries out for me not to enter but I cant help myself, I'm so intrigued by the music and the fog, so I slowly make my way to the entrance of the bar as my family just stands and watches. I feel bad but like this is something I must do, I finally enter the bar and time just stops, The people were in what looked like 20's clothing, I couldn't tell you what fear or sadness was once I entered there, It was a complete peace and nirvana feeling, Then I wake up...
Running from soldiers...
- It was very real, I was a male, and was wearing a black pelerine and was all the time running and hiding from some soldiers... then, I was trying to get out of a building which was in the style of medieval, something like the time of Three Musketeers, and that moment 2 soldiers with thin spades saw my friend who went out early and catched him, but the man, which was me, made it to not get catched by them... but at the end I felt so much sadness, so much hurt of feelings, that was a life when I was hunted from an authority, like the church.. i didn't feel like I had done something bad... I was just illegal. That was a lifetime spent hiding cause I was a rebel or I knew things that were illegal. I spent it all the time running ...:( Another time I had a vivid dream, I only saw I was a female and I was standing outside a sacred temple, it was a simple temple, like those of Tibet with a white flag in the center. There was nothing, just the flag, I felt serene, mystic and peace..
- —Guest coco
Girl in the 1950s
- My feelings on the matter, I think I was a girl in the 1950's. Today I know all the songs but my peers don't and I feel funny when I here them. From then I feel the uncomfortableness of my skirt fabric but the absolute joy of listening to records all by myself in my room, the freedom and luxury of it. Which seems odd/conflicts with me and my modern life and expectations. I think I died quite young e.g older teenager innocent for my years. The other life I remember, I was male possibly a king. Certainly wealthy and powerful I ate meat off the bone and had servants. I wasn't a very nice person. But it was ok that was normal then, I wasn't evil, just spoiled. I tell my boyfriend he was my queen. He's not too happy about it.
- —Guest Hannah
Where I was during WWII
- I remember being in the French Foreign Legion, I was there because my lover had rejected me, though I still loved her. I don't recall why. One morning, as guard duty was shifting, instead of going back to my tent, I crawled out over the mound of sand we had piled up for cover, and kept going. I have no memories before or after that, except my name was Piere Delon. At the recall I was under hypnosis by a medical doctor, FWIW.
- —Guest spirit
- For a while now, I have had an interest in this time period (1700s). I didn't know why. One day I randomly decided to research reincarnation. I began finding out ways to get at least a small memory by meditation. After a while I began having dreams twice a week. Some of them were creepy because I would hear a name, Google it, and it would be a real person! And all the people I Googled actually met each other too. So, anyways, I had this one dream that I was walking down a cobblestone street in a city and I wasn't my present self. I was a male dressed in the clothing of that time (1700s). I began to walk down the street while slowly becoming my present self again and the street turned into my school hallway. The dream ended there.
- —Guest Amuulia
I was Atlantean royalty
- I had a dream once that is now a recurring dream and I was in the same position Milo Thatch was at the end of Atlantis the lost empire. I was royalty and married to Kida (the queen of Atlantis from the movie). I believe this is recurring because i still am married to her, I just dont see her very often anymore because I have this life to live but I have been given a portal invisible to anyone else which I use to see Kida every night
- —Guest King of Atlantis
living in japan
- I was a wife and a mother of a 5year old boy when we were dining all together in our house. It must of been very back in time because we were wearing the custom clothes. Someone marched in uninvited and drawed a sword pointing at my husband i got in the middle and got stabbed to death feeling chills allover my body an hearing the crying of my child!!!Aperantly after that i died.
- —Guest stella
- Several memories came to me, NONE OF WHICH ever happened in this current life. One is of me as a twelve year old girl. A big man is on top of me, hurting me, holding me down. He's telling me he loves me, but then why is he hurting me? I feel humiliated. He said I was beautiful, but I felt ugly. I grew up and later met a good man. He is my soul mate. But he doesn't seem to want me, and I believe it's my fault because of what happened when I was twelve. I drink. I have sex to get money. I remember hating myself. My soul mate rejected me, so I thought, so I destroyed myself over a man. I later find he was in love with me all along, but was too shy. But it's too late. My life is a wreck. I think I died early from drinking. In this life, my soul mate and I are together. My life is good, and I don't drink, and my soul mate got to have my virginity. He has this irrational fear that I'll become a drunk, and even though I've never been one, I think he's remembering our past mistakes.
- —Guest Selina
Korean Comfort Woman
- Recently the issue of Korean and other comfort woman kept popping up in various places, in my email, in the news, and finally in a book I was reading. It had not seemed like anything connected to me, at the time, but suddenly I remember reading a short excerpt of what life was like for those girls taken often at a young age, With no idea what was to happen. The next thing I know, I'm on my bathroom floor shaking and failing to hold back tears. The idea of someone taking occupation of my body literally made me sick. I remember emotions, feeling so used, so sub-human, wondering why. And the endless torture and sharp numbness as it was repeated day after day. I believe that I survived that ordeal and lived to an old age, however I don't think I was able to have children. Besides that, my dreams and hopes for that lifetime were dashed. I feel so much release now. I looked at my face in the mirror and I felt healed. I survived. I want to go back and see Korea in a better time.
- —Guest Lea
Mobster Kinda feeling
- In my past life I feel I was a man. An Italian mobster in the 20's and 30's to be exact I had a lot of power, money, girls you name it. The last vision I had was of me dying at 50 something I remember being in a beautiful brown car and and I was wearing a copper colored print stripe suit matching shoes. My driver I remember big bearly curly hair that was slicked back. I knew him to be a trusted friend of mine. As we were driving he seemed nerves anxious. And he goes boss where should we drop it off at? I just said keep driving we will find a spot we found a spot. I said pull here we pulled in I looked out the window then looked back seen a gun to my face then its a blank.. I'm very girly i wear makeup but I prefer to hang with guys. I love mobster movies, sports its like I'm a man trapped inside a 5'5 tiny lil girl :(. Even when I talk I express myself like an Italian I use my hands I've had a Italian say I must have been one in a past life I know there joking but only if they knew.
- —Guest Bonnie
1-15 of 325Next