From the article: Out of Body Experiences
Share Post: Astral flight or out-of-body experiences can feel surreal, exhilarating, or even frightening. Have you had an OBE that you would care to share? Where did you go? What do you remember? What did it feel like? Was it a wild ride? Share Your OBE Story
- I fell a sleep watching tv, woke up at around 2or 3am went upstairs to bed While my eyes closed I can see my self floating over my body. I tried moving myself in the bed but couldn't. I was aware another me was looking at me. Very strange feeling. In a blink of an eye I was with my family, my kids and husband in another dimension. I was aware I was in the dimensions but they didn't. They asked me to stay with them and cried. I felt happy with them but I knew I was in the wrong dimensions. Then it hit me that I could be stuck here an got real scared. I felt my body sleeping had tears rolling down. I had to leave the other dimensions or I could never see my real family again. I ending up flying over my body. Don't ask how I managed to find my way home. I just did and me sleeping felt me over my body and allowed me to get in back. I woke up the minute I got back in to my body with tears rushing down and terrified of my experience.
- —Guest tracy
- Immediately after the first stage of sleeping I started feeling and touching everything (the pillow for example, my hand was touching it). I was becoming bigger and bigger, I could feel it getting huge ,horrendously, or sometimes it was geting smaller into a state I cannot take. but in my case I was in 90% of consciousness, I was aware and I know that under my hands the pillow is in normal size, but my sense of touch seemed to be defected or having something wrong, that to be feeling things in unusal sizes. Sometime when I went in that case I wake up and wash my face but still I could feel the same especially if I went to bed. On average I went to this case twice a year. another cases seems to be much related to OBE is the paralysis in my body and inability to breathe, and many times I feel I'm floating up to my body and start going up faster and faster until I reach the space but the problem is that I cannot really see my body.
- —Guest Qais Jamal Sbaih
I Thought I Was Dead
- I'm not sure about my OBE story. I remember falling asleep and all of a sudden it's like i'm in a dream where all I see is nothing but the color white. My body can't move, but I feel like I'm moving away from my body. I didn't see my own body or anything, but I thought I was dead. All I was flying through was nothing but white and when I saw a different color like grayish black. I went towards there and I woke up and caught my breath. Did anyone having something like this? I woke up with pressure around my head and nose.
- —Guest Jayna
Sleep Walking or Out of Body?
- One night when I was like, idk 6 maybe I dreamed I was in the hallway of my home and I saw myself standing there, right there in the middle not moving, not breathing, and weirdest of all, the eyes were wide open but looked in-body. When i woke up...there I was in the hallway like I saw in my dream, same spot, same time same place. I didn't know I was sleep walking, let alone going outside my body.
- —Guest Jericho
Floating up from my bed
- I remember a while back, I woke up. but I'm still not sure whether I really did wake up or was dreaming. But I remember my body was bent like a banana (heels touching bed & the back of my head touching my bed too but not my back) & I started levitating or it felt like I was... and I couldn't breathe and I was looking around my room and then I was looking at myself lift up and all of the sudden I couldn't breathe it felt like I was being choked! and i tried to yell for my mom but couldn't all i could do was look at my bedroom door. In my mind I heard myself yelling but physically nothing came out, I was petrified.
- —Guest star
- This happens fairly regular I go to bed as normal but I feel awake I never leave my bed but one instance I sat up and leaned over the side I see things like snakes and faces that don't scare me at the time but then then I wake up but it feels so real that I don't actually know am awake till I actually wake up I remember everything I see and I automatically go straight back to sleep I have had this happening since I got pregnant with my first child 8 years ago and moved cities?
- —Guest kyke
I remember everything
- I am 28 my first time I was 12 and till this very day it still happens to me off and on some times in my sleep I can see the future and other times I see myself downstairs and I i can remember every thing what happened and some times I see myself in my friends houses and same thing. I remember everything.
- —Guest Steph. U
OBE or accidental astral projection?
- Normally I do not remember my dreams, but recently I have memories of going places, but dreamily remembered, and always with the sense (similar to a previous story) of moving like there was low gravity, being able to move in a way that defies gravity to a degree. And its happening more and more of late, and I can clearly remember the sensations attached, I cannot remember where I was going, just the travel and always that I felt it was remarkable/yet expected at the same time.
- —Guest ShaggyDogStory
Something Disturbed my Sleep
- Every time I go to sleep, when I slept earlier, I'm asleep but then my body froze sometimes it vibrates, but I'm not asleep. I feel awake, somebody bothers me but I don't know who it is because I can't see him/her. I can just feel them, then I go out of my body trying fighting back. What can I do, I'm 23 got this from 8 yrs old. My mum doesn't believe me.
- —Guest warren
Floating in Room
- When I was maybe 15 I was laying in bed and I wasn't quite asleep yet. I have always been able to remember feeling like something would try to come out of my body when I am very relaxed but it would only go so far then come back. This time I felt it happening and I moved to the side of my bed then down to the floor. I was kind of like swimming, I was heavy but able to float. I could somewhat control where I moved too but I was to scared too turn around and see my body. It felt really natural, the movement did, but my logical mind was scared. I haven't been able to do this again and that was 13 years ago, but maybe one day.
- —Guest Michelle
- 3 days after the buriel of an angel of a woman to many, and a very intense fight with my significant other who I had not seen in days. I lay on my side, feeling lifeless after crying for so long, tv on, lights on, noise in the other room. A very powerful and large white light rushed straight at my face hitting me so hard it threw me back, and i sat up having to catch my breath is it knocked the wind out of me - I couldn't breathe. I looked around the room then turned to see myself sitting on my bed with a golden glow surrounding my entire body. I looked at my doorway that exits my room, looked back at me sitting there, glowing and back at my door again. I did this 2-3 times before I ran out of my room. I took all my might to hold up my body. When I reached the hallway, my sister was standing there looking at me asking what was wrong with me. I don't know if this was protective energy or if I was actually close to dying of a broken heart. This haunts me. Searching for an answer.
- —Guest Cindy
OBE or Dream?
- I had an experience about a half hour ago and it wasn't too long but very interesting. I felt as if I already had woken up on my couch, turned to walk up the first case of stairs in my house and as I do so, after the first three steps I start to float. I freaked out, and. tried screaming for somebody but I couldn't seem to yell out anything.. the quick scare woke me up fast but I was wondering if I would've never woke up if I would've stood in this obe?
- —Guest therealgee420
- I was sleeping and it felt like I woke up in my dream and got out of my bed. For some reason i was immediately aware of my OBE. Everything felt very slow, I slightly jumped in the air and floaded and then landed back on the foor like I was on the moon kinda feel. I started to move but it was hard to move but I did it. For some reason i wanted to look through my house so I attempted to walk through the wall which had a curtain not too heavy feeling to it. Then I tried to go through the floor which had a heavier feeling to it, like a carpet feeling but going through your whole body. I then attempted to go through metal that I saw and it scared me because it felt so heavy and hard to go through. I started crying and got really scared because I was trying to wake myself up but I felt stuck. I then woke up again in my dream and my dad hugged me and told me everything was okay. My dad is not dead! It was incredible experience different then my usual dreams. I hope to have more of ob.
- —Guest R Binder
- I went to my back yard knowing I'm alone and nobody would bother me. I just spread out my arms closed my eyes and just felt complete peace/happiness. I just started flying everywhere around my neighborhood. once i had enough i just went back into my body. It felt 100 % real i was about 12 years old. I did it so many times never knew what it was called till now.
- —Guest alfredo
Did I die?
- I was sleeping and I had one of those dreams where you can't breathe, all of a sudden I was fine. I sat up in my bed and my room was dark gray but outside my bedroom door was very bright like it was daytime with all the windows open. I got out of bed to go out the door. Right before I reached my door I stopped and looked back and there was my body laying in bed eyes kind of open and looked like I was tried to gasp for breath, but was unmoving. I got so scared. I ran back to my body and shook my self and was yelling wake up, wake up, then a few moments later it was like I was sucked back in my body and I awoke with a gasp for breath. Did I die or did I travel out of my body?
- —Guest nessa
1-15 of 127Next