From the article: Angels of Atlantis Oracle Cards
Share Post: Many people believe angels are all around us. Do you believe in Angels? Do you have a convincing angel story that could turn a skeptic into a believer? Has an angel appeared before your eyes or made its presence known to you in some other way? Please share your angel encounter stories. Share Angel Story
Do Not Be Afraid
- On the Morning of March 31st 1987, around 3:00 am, as I slept alone in my apartment, I was aroused by three very gentle tugs of my bed covers, by the foot area of the bed. I had my bed covers up around my neck, which is always how I sleep. I did not awaken, but was aware of SOMETHING. I guess I fell back to sleep, but the same three gentle tugs came again. I again was aroused, but again did not open my eyes. The third time the tugging happened, I was aroused enough to turn around to my right, and open my eyes. ~ What I saw was a most BEAUTIFUL man standing, now away from my bed, by the side of my bedroom wall. A white light surrounded him from head to foot. All I could see of his skin, were his hands and face, which was a dark bronze type color, but not real dark. He was not looking at or facing me now but was facing my living room door, which was open. As I stared at him I took in his garment. He was wearing the most beautiful white long robe. He had a sash around his waist of the same color, but about 6 inches high. The white robe was a color white that I remember as so beautiful that I had never seen such a beautiful cloth before. He had a white turban wrapped around his head, which covered all hair. Like I said, all I could see was his face and hands. He stood very straight and his arms were straight down by his side. What a BEAUTIFUL FACE he had. He had to have been almost 8 feet tall. I say that because my ceilings in that apartment were at least that high, and he almost reached the ceiling. ~ He said "DO NOT BE AFRAID, IT IS THE VOICE OF GOD, READ ISAIAH, MAN OF THE PATIENT REALM." At this point, I do not know how he got from the wall to the side of my bed, but somehow he was right there. He reached out his mighty arms as he bent over coming down, as if he were going to pick me up. Which is exactly what he did. All of a sudden I was cradled in his arms, but I now felt as if I was just a little baby, cradled in the arms of her mother, wrapped in a warm blanket. Then I heard a noise that sounded like a whizzing sound, and we were moving in that sound. Then, we were standing on a very rich and beautiful earth, which somehow I could seem to feel with what seemed now to be BARE FEET. We were in some sort of what seemed like a market place of some kind. There were others walking around like him, in the same white robes... some were alone and some were walking in twos. We were facing a booth, which resembled a booth at a carnival. ~ Inside the booth were three rows high of the largest vessels, hand crafted, in type... He then said to me, standing on my right side, "choose something." I said "I don't have any money." He then answered, "YOU DON'T NEED MONEY HERE, EVERYTHING IS FREE". At this point I remember hearing that same whizzing sound and remember that we again seemed to be moving at a great speed. Now we are again standing by the same side of my bed. He very slowly begins to lean over, with me in his arms, again feeling like a child cradled in a warm blanket, he begins to lean over and carefully and very gently places me back into my body. I could now feel my body in the bed, and he was gone. I thought about it for a while, because it all happened so fast. ~ Realizing that SOMETHING happened, I got up out of bed and turned on a nightlight to write down "Isaiah, man of the patient realm." For the next few days I read the book of Isaiah. I found out that God is REAL, and that he heard all my cries for help and proof that he was indeed there.
- —Guest Kathleen DeCaria
My Grandfather My Angel
- I was 12 years old when the courts let me go home to my grandma where my mom lived. I always asked about my grandfather and my grandma would tell me I would have been his angel if he was with us but my grandpa past away before i was born. I slept in my grandpa room in his bed my grandma always kept her stuff like new, Every night I went to sleep I would hear someone knocking on the door I would get up turn the light on and unlock the front door and standing there was my grandpa in his 20's with a smile on his face with his hand out like he wanted me to go to him I was never frightened or feared him cause all I felt was love and being secured knowing he heard me when I talked him at his grave. Every night the same dream happened but to be honest I didn't feel like it was a dream it was to real. One night I tried sleep walking out the door my mom grabbed me cause my grandma was in a 2 story home when i was grabbed I never seen my grandpa again, but I never forgot....Grandpa I Love You..
A Poor Man
- I went to the store and saw a really poor man on his belly reaching for change under a soda machine. I thought of him all through the store. I counted my change, there wasn't much--maybe it'd buy a loaf of bread and some peanut butter. That'd make several sandwiches I thought. When I came out, he was standing with his back to me. He was so ragged, you know the look. I tapped him on the back and when he turned around he took my breath away. He wasn't at all what I expected. He was 30 to 35, clean shaven, and so good looking, with piercing blue eyes. It shocked me so bad, I quickly mumbled some words. He took my money without saying a single word. I got to my car, stunned, looked up and he was gone. A couple of weeks later I was in my car and stopped at a red light. I thought of this man and directly asked God if I had seen a bum or an angel. When I looked up, the license plate on the car in front of me said, ANGEL. That was a direct answer to my question. "Two" miracles!
- —Guest Delores
An Angel falling from the sky
- I was at a party out in the country when I was 17 years old with my best friend that is now my brother in law. The driveway that led to the house was through heavy brush and trees. I noticed headlights coming up the driveway, I had a feeling it was the cops. My friend and I grabbed the ice chest and ran into the woods until we came to a small clearing. Sure enough it was the cops. We could see everything that was going on through the brush but no one could see us. As we were standing in the middle of the field, I happened to look up in the sky and noticed a very bright star, an abnormally bright star. I told my buddy to look at it, he briefly looked and blew it off with a "yeah that's bright" so I blew it off. About 15 seconds went by and I looked into the sky again and this time the "star" was much brighter and larger and seemed to be falling at a slight angle directly towards us. As it got closer I could see an outline of a man in front of the strange bright light. All of a sudden I was paralyzed, I couldn't move or speak. A few seconds went by and the mysterious figure was perfectly clear now. it was a man, nude other than wearing fur like shorts. I could see the detail in his build, features and hair. He had the brightest blonde hair that was shaved on the sides and he had long braid flowing back in the wind. He had dark eyes and he was free falling with his arms cocked back like a sky diver free falling. He was moving at an unbelievable Speed straight towards me. He got about 200 feet from me and that's when he smiled. All of a sudden his large white wings came out, about a 20 foot span. He reached for me with his arms with a frightening smile on his face. He had dark eyes. I was not a peaceful feeling or love. I felt like I had to fight. At this time the field was lit up in his bright light. I waited til he was almost in reach of me and then I jumped as high as I could towards him throwing punches and kicks at him with my eyes closed until I hit the ground.
- —Guest Guest mr smith
My angel baby
- I became pregnant with a little boy at 17 years old. I had a terrible wreck on May 3, 2012 when I was only 3 months pregnant. I had my little sister, her friend and I, in the vehicle. My sister was thrown out and her friend and I were still in the car as it flipped 4 times. We all were evacuated to the med and my sister came out with a torn ligament, Her friend a broken nose and stitches in her arm. I had a broken collar bone. We all lived, even my baby boy. 3 months later I get an ultrasound out from the mail saying my doctor wanted me to see this. Well it melted the color because of the heat but in pen she had written baby's hands are praying. I was like wow. Then a couple of days later I had to have an emergency c-section because he was coming at 24 weeks and I was bleeding out. I had almost died but we both lived. Until 2 weeks after he was born I had gotten a call from the neque saying my baby is really sick. We rushed up to the hospital he had died a couple of hours later. After his death I had a funeral for him. My mother was taking a picture of his picture by his casket and she had caught my reflection in it. After the funeral we went back to a friend's house and looked at the pictures and saw that my baby boy's head was laying on my shoulder in the reflection. I was freaking out. I know God was trying to tell me he was in a better place.(:
- —Guest Kbk
Was it just me?
- I had just turned 12 and I don't know if it was because I was going to bed late but in the corner of my eye I saw a walking figure. As soon as I looked at it it suddenly dissapeared but looked like it was dissolving really quick, it was black. I gasped and said it's just my mind but then a few weeks later I started to see a figure at the end of my bed but it was on the ceiling but not just at night, at school, where ever I was like it was my guardian. And then one night I shot up coz I felt like soneone was touching me. I looked across the room to see a floating figure that was blue and white it was about two feet above the ground and I was so tired I went back to sleep, obe night. I woke up to see a figure that seemed to be walking up the wall and on another occasion I saw a figure walking away from me for some reason none of this scared me apart from the last two things. I feel like they are guardian angels keeping me safe. Do i have a guardian angel? I'm only 12.
- —Guest ginger
- I was awakened by an Angel in my grandmom's house. I was about 19, she had reddish hair (the 80s feathered look) with flowers on top and a white dress. She just stared down at me from my ceiling with a look of concern or confusion not sure because she didn't speak but what I felt was an overwhelming sense of calmness and peace. I just stared back at her until I realized that I couldn't move. As soon as i thought that she let me go.. my head hit the pillow... I think she had my head raised up some how... well my family thought I was crazy but I know what I saw and felt.. about 2 months later I was visiting my mom, I'm walking by her mantle of pictures when I see my my Angel... turns out my Angel is my mom's best friend who died when i was 2 in a fire, her name is Margie... I only saw her that one time but I know she is with me always..Thank You Margie xoxoxo
- —Guest Megan Lee
Ángel talked to me through my mind!
- I was feeling really depressed not knowing what to do in life. I felt so hopeless and was going through a bad divorce. One day I was outside and decided to sit next to a tree. I was leaning on it and closed my eyes praying. All of a sudden I saw these colors on my head while my eyes were closed I could see all the bright colors just moving. And all of a sudden these thought just poured in my mind.. WE ARE LOVE! I felt so much love. So much love for my self I don't know how to describe it but I never felt this kind of love before I whispered I love you too. Then I had another thing pop in my head... That no one can make you happy unless you are happy with yourself. You are the only person that decides to be happy... Thank you for these messages.. Ever since that day I see things differently and I am more spiritual.. There is a god out there and he loves us so much. God is love :)
- —Guest Karen
An Angel came to me in a dream
- An Angel came to me in a dream and I was walking with him. He was tall and his calf of his leg was next to my face. He was black and wore sandals laced with Gold. I told the Angel that I wanted to expand the a Church that I was passing by and the Angel told me to wait, there's a Jewish synagogue that will hold 2000 people has been set a side for me. Then I sat on the steps of the church and the angel got straddle me on his knees and covered me with his wings and started to remove something out of me by way of my mouth it was green and glowed and when he moved his wings from around me he was finished. Three angels were leaning over with their faces close to mind and said we will fill you up. I was tested 3 time by the devil and I kept my salvation. Where do I go from here? I don't know, but I don't go back.
- —Guest charles
Angel told me I wouldn't die
- I was involved in a 3 car crash, thrown from one car in front of 2 others on a main road with oncoming traffic. My angel told me that I wasn't going to die, but it would hurt really badly. I escaped with only bruises and soreness. I have no idea how I am here today, the odds were against me.
- —Guest Lifesaved
An angel child, my miracle pregancy
- I wasn't able to get pregnant for over ten years I went to specialist in fertility Well I was confronted by a child that told me I was going to have a baby boy. I thought this was silly because for years I couldn't conceive. The child disappeared and I figured how cute this child was to give me a little hope. But I went on working and forgot about this child. By the end of the week I began to feel different. I thought I might be coming down with a cold or something. I had a friend that worked in a hospital and she asked to give her a urine sample, so I did. By Monday she said "You are pregnant." I couldn't believe it. But I was surely pregnant. Nine months later I give birth to a ten pounds and something ounces baby boy. He still amazes me with weird things that happens to him. God has blessed me in many ways. I thank God for his love. By the way The little boy who told me I was going to have a baby was never seen again by any one. He just vanished.
- —Guest Ivy Gomez
My Dream of Jesus and one of His angels
- I adopted a baby girl and a few days later she died. Later on I was in a school near the sea water. Next minute I see a plane going down to the ground and it went boom. I saw a blue light from the sky and saw Jesus and I went on my knees and I had the baby girl in my hands again. The light went away, and a man in my dream saying "all the people that want to go home must meet in the night in a room near the school. So that same night the blue light and Jesus and one of his angels was in the shy. So the man said, all the people want to go home must go. So all the people went home, except me! So the light went away and the man ask me don't I want to go home and I told him I'm not ready, but I was crying and I wanted to go home. So I ask a women while I am crying is this real or just a joke. I want to go home to be with God. And she walked with me and start laughing and said to someone else I want to know what God looks like! And I woke up.
- —Guest Charmaine
God is always watching
- My family and I where in the Library in Petros, TN. My husband and daughter where still inside checking out books. There was another couple there with their two little boys the 2 1/2 yr old was just playing with my 10 month old. As I walked to the car I seen the father getting the youngest boy into the wagon. This late model blue Chevy 1500 truck had run over the 2 1/2 little boy, where he came from Idk. As I ran over to the boy an held him the driver was parked on top of the boy I yelled " back up, back up, get off of him" screaming in terror. The driver proceeds to go forward running over him a second time I thought to my self this boy is going to be crushed in my arms, I braced myself for the shattering to travel threw him to me I had cringed waiting to feel it thinking god please be with this boy over an over . I took the boy laid him down calling 911 the mother is in total shock laying there with him. The doctors where stunned not fractures no broken bones nothing wrong.
- —Guest Ashley
encounter of angelic light
- My wife was on life support in the Nottingham City Hospital, she was very ill and all but dead as she died when they put her on to the machine, one afternoon while I was praying and holding her right hand I looked up and saw a pale blue light appear above and behind her bed, it came slowly down until it touched the top of her head, the whole top area of her body including her head became blue, I could not see her clearly as it was like looking through a blue veil, we were alone at this time until someone opened the door and this mysterious light disappeared like a light switch had been turned off, after this that night my wife showed for the first time a sign of slight recovery, day after day she got better day until finally she was able to leave the hospital and come home to me. We have enjoyed 42 years together now and look forward to many more thanks to God's healing power having appeared on that day, all the specialist were totally amazed as they knew there was no way back for her.
Angel has a nice voice
- In 8th grade I was going through a lot of emotional pain. I prayed the chapel pf divine mercy my Cathesism teacher gave to me. Week later early in the morning on a Saturday I woke, and heard a voice "Come with me, I have something to show you." The voice was just so sexy lol honestly...and i knew it was my guardian angel... sadly I was still scared and when I was taken out of my body I quickly went back in and trembled vigorously all night. I eventually fell asleep into a deep dreamless sleep. I only remember a green leaf. The next morning I was so at peace.... I asked for his name but am not allowed to tell according to my friends intuitive mom. I felt healed and I feel it may happen again when I won't be as startled or scared. thanks angels for your help
- —Guest Naty
1-15 of 142Next