From the article: Angels of Atlantis Oracle Cards
Share Post: Many people believe angels are all around us. Do you believe in Angels? Do you have a convincing angel story that could turn a skeptic into a believer? Has an angel appeared before your eyes or made its presence known to you in some other way? Please share your angel encounter stories. Share Angel Story
Healing the Pain
- I was a young girl of about 3 or 4 and I was having a really bad asthma attack. My mom took me to the hospital because I couldn't breathe at all. When I got there I was sobbing my heart out and I started seeing in tunnel vision. I heard the TV screen thing go flat and that would have been the last thing I heard if it wasn't for this beautiful purple-ish light that came in to the room and surrounded me. I immediately heard my breathing go back o normal and I could move. I asked my mother, not knowing about it at the time, if we could go home, wondering why I was at the hospital with oxygen hooked up to me. When I got back home I played outside for the whole rest of the day. A few years later I remembered the whole netire thing and I realized I was lucky to be alive. I still think that that light was an angel. Thank you Heaven. i'll come home someday.
- —Guest Elsa
- I went to bed one night and just slept like any old night but I woke up because of this beautiful feeling, before I felt this I had dreamt of this man he was like any ordinary man and after I dreamt this I got a feeling of comfort like a thousand blankets piled over my body. Then came the tingling, it lasted for what felt like ever and then slowly passed by. I have been practicing my psychic abilities so I am not sure whether it was a spirit trying to tell me something, my spirit guide, or if it was my guardian angel. Thanks. Andrew
- —Guest Andy
Walking with children
- The children were young two were maybe ages 2-4, two were 5-8, two early teens one may 13 to 16. They were 3 boys & 3 girls. It was about 3 am in the morning and I was up praying. I heard a male voice and I looked out the window. I saw a man with these 6 kids all except him pulling roller back packs which I though was so strange especially for the younger ones who all appeared to be wide awake. The first thing I thought was about them being outside so late and it was cold so I started praying for them. I wondered if I had an extra coat to give but when I finally decided to do so they didn't appear to be there. I thought that they had just turned the corner and I missed them. But when I woke up the next day I realize that you can't get a 3 yr old to walk down the street quietly at 3 am to pull a back pack with no complaints. The rest of the children who just appeared to be going away bringing only a few possessions with them in peace order.
- —Guest Betty
An Angel Touched Me and I Saw Her
- My mother was getting ready for bed in her room. I was getting ready to sleep on the couch. A womanly figure I suspected to be my mother raised out both her arms and touched my left arm with her right arm. I thought it was my mother giving me a hug goodnight, but at that same time as the angel touched me, my mother was talking in her bedroom. I asked her if she came out to hug me. She said no and had been in her room all along. I looked around and the being vanished. I was touched by an angel. No sound, I only saw her and felt her fingers brush my arm. Earlier that day I went to the clinic that I have to go to every day. The girl at the front desk said she had been praying for me that morning. She said God told her to tell me not to give up. The day before all of these events happened I broke down and cried, saying, "I can't do this. I give up. I want to die. I CAN'T DO IT."
- —Guest Kyle
My Baby Sister is My Guardian Angel
- My mom lost a baby girl, it was her first pregnancy. After eight children now I'm the youngest of all them. One night I had a really bad fever , and half asleep I would hear myself laughing, even woke up my boyfriend of how I kept laughing. As he asked me why I was laughing. I looked up the ceiling and smiled and said I'm laughing with the baby. It was a really beautiful baby with a white dress and a light around her. This just gave me a calmness instead of being scared. I know she has to be my sister mom lost.
- —Guest Bernadette
Angel Healed My Fever
- It was about a year after my gg died and I was very sick. I remember walking into my parent's room and they allowed me to sleep in their bed. For some reason they left and I woke up to a glowing cream orb (about a foot in diameter). I was scared shitless. The orb started growing stringy wings and floating towards me at which point I covered myself in the blanket and screamed. A few days later my mom said that it was a guardian angel. Apparently I had 105 degree fever and the next day I was all better. We guessed that my guardian angel came and healed me. After that it happened again a few years later and I was better the next day again. So I now believe in angels.
- —Guest morgan
- I was asleep. feeling cold as my bed sheet was not covering my body, than someone pulled the bed sheet and covered my body, I woke up and saw a beautiful woman's hand and when I tried looking at her face, than I couldn't move, suddenly I felt like the black thing of mass covering me. I tried to move but I was paralyzed.. I tried to move but couldn't and I tried screaming but my voice would refuse to come out. So, enough was enough and with all my might all my force I tried moving and screaming and finally the black mass covering me left me and I could move. But the hand that I saw was so beautiful and gorgeous.
- —Guest Bvk
- While driving home from Ablq. My daughter asked me to drive because she was tired from a week long training. As I sat on the drivers seat I was about to drive off. Then I heard a voice telling me say a prayer before you take off. I asked AA Michael to watch over us. As I drove I got to 70 all of a sudden we were all over the freeway the car was out of control. I could hear my daughter screaming MOM. My daughter put her arms and head over my 3 year old granddaughter to protect her. I felt hands over my hands. I saw sparkling white and purple falling we both felt as if we were gliding. I never got scared until the after effects. We were in the air x 3 on two wheels twice and landed between the freeways . Thank you Jesus.
- —Guest Jane Hernandez
- I am not really sure if the guy was an angel, but I had a dream that I was within a group of people, being chased by another group. We were cornered, and then we were made to kneel in lines. As I was kneeling, one of us (or so I think) transformed into a man with golden hair and golden robes as well. He flew away, with flashes of blue light surrounding him. He had no wings. I had this weird feeling I liked him, so I tried to follow, but a gril with "superpowers" tried to stop me. I was exerting effort to fly as well, and though I was having a very hard time I was able to fly and catch up with the man. He then went to a place with another group of people, and I felt like he was a "God" or a "messenger" in the dream. He asked this group to help my group and they agreed. His face was glowing. We were saved.
Book of Angels
- My Christian faith has brought me closer to Jesus. As I have gotten closer to Him, God has shown me many things through thought and dreams. One dream showed me a very old thick book with gold trim and Hebrew type lettering in calligraphy and when opening to read it was from the last page to the first page. Each page had a name in big letters next to the name an image of an Angel and the remaining 3/4 of the page was the description of the angel, his duties, and background. Then as I turned the pages, I started feeling uneasy and what looked and felt to me as good Angels all of a sudden at the middle of this book looked and felt wrong. I realized I was looking at the fallen angels and their descriptions. The last page which in this book was the first page I saw the name Lucifer and an image along with his story. I was not scared but rather felt secure because someone was showing me this book even turning the pages for me, my guardian Angel.
- —Guest Marc
- I was having a dream, sleeping, at night, and I woke up. I opened my eyes and looked at my ceiling. Half of it was lit. There was a mass of brighter light in the shape of a circle close to the window. I was in my bed in the half of the ceiling that wasn't lit. I'm not sure if I was imagining, I probably was because I was scared stiff, but I saw streaks of white flowing by the celieng that was lit. When I woke up, I found nothing that could have caused that light. It might have been a soul, my cat died recently. It might have been an angel, I am Christian. Who knows? It could have been my imagination.
- —Guest Anna
a big white bird
- I saw myself in a horrible place with a crowd of scary people one of them grab me he wants to kill me, and then I looked up in the sky and I saw a big white bird, he grabbed me and said “this one is mine” he flew away with me and say thank you very much for protecting me as I looked at him, it's not a bird, it was an angel with muscles and big white feathers and I wake up sweating. Glory be 2God almighty.
- —Guest Phindile
- I am sometimes overwhelmed by life most times. And I try to invoke my angel when I do I always get the scent of flowers. I'm convinced it's my angel. Smells like lemons, it's heavenly.
- —Guest de villiers
Christmas Eve Sparkles
- I was over at my parents house Christmas eve which has always been a tradition. My parents are in their late eighties and early nineties so I had a feeling this was our last Christmas with them both. My mother was sitting next to me and we were having a good time talking to everyone when out of the corner of my eye I saw what looked like "sparkles" near the ceiling. I looked there for a few minutes and I saw this mass of light. Inside this mass it looked like lights were going on and off inside of it.I saw it for 2-3 seconds and then it disappeared. I thought it was my eyesight and continued talking with everyone around me. A few minutes later I looked in the same spot in the room and I saw it again. This time I know I saw something special. I felt like it could be one of my grandparents visiting us. It made me very happy to see what I saw that night because I know life goes on but we are in a different form. They are out there watching over us and we will be reunited with them.
He Caught Me & is Always with Me
- 1997 my uncle died. 1998 I was 9 and was playing with friends at school. I tripped on a stone and fell face down but something or someone caught me just as my face was going to hit the ground. I only saw my late unlce's face in my head but knew that was an angel. Two of my friends actually saw me stopping in air and believed what I told them. Since that time till now I have had dreams and felt presence of another. I know and strongly believe in my gaurdian angel and feel blessed to have these experiences.
- —Guest SAGY
1-15 of 201Next