What is love karma?It is the result of one's actions in the past, both in this life and past lives, whether or not the current personality remembers or believes in past lives. Someone with good love karma may have acted in past-life relationships more often with integrity, love, and compassion. Someone with bad love karma may have acted in past-life relationships with dishonesty, selfishness, jealousy, or greed. But before you feel guilty for any bad love karma, it is important to realize that we have all been good and bad in past lives. Furthermore, because of guilt or resentment, it is possible to have bad love karma without having done anything wrong.
Is it possible to overcome bad love karma?Yes, by discovering and releasing the root cause, whether it happened last week or 2000 years ago. This will help you gain awareness and understanding, which will lead to forgiveness; the key to letting go of the past.
Turn your bad love luck into a happier love life (and reach other personal goals) with the following three steps:
- Discover and release the blocks.
- One of the most effective ways to discover and release the root cause of any bad luck is through meditation and/or past-life regression. This can work even for those who don't believe in reincarnation. Simply gaining awareness, whether it's real or symbolic, about the long forgotten karmic reasons for any negative love or life experiences can be enough to break the pattern for good.
- Forgive yourself and anyone else involved with the root cause.
- Forgiving someone is for you; it doesn't let anyone off the hook because of the law of karma. Guilt or resentment, which we are not always conscious of, sabotages our love lives.
- Take the appropriate action at the appropriate time.
- Learn how to track your personal love cycles. All our love lives follow predictable cycles that can be accurately outlined by the metaphysical science of numeric analysis, which does not cause the cycles but is simply symbolic of them. This awareness can help you be prepared and ride the waves of opportunity rather than be submersed by them. With more awareness of yourself and your relationships, you'll be able to live and react with less fear and more love, make better choices in love and life, organize your efforts toward a happy and harmonious love life, and eventually live the love life that you may have only hoped for up until now.
Learn more about past life self-regression, gain awareness through free meditation instruction, and read a free introduction to learning and tracking your personal love cycles at www.howisyourlovelife.com