Empaths or hypersensitive persons are intune with vibrational frequencies. They are vulnerable to taking on emotional "gunk" belonging to others which can cause them to feel anxious, fatigued, overwhelmed, or hurt. Below is a collection of flower remedies intended to help sensitive people release emotionally-charged energies and also shield themselves from picking up foreign energies in the future. Some of these essences can also help the empath work more effectively with their empathic gift.
Manage Your Empathic TendenciesIncorporating the use of specific flower essences can help ease feelings of overwhelm or anxiousness associated with empathic natures.
- Olive - Revitalizer. Olive is a good remedy for anyone who is feeling the effects of fatigue or struggle. Olive can help the soothe the sensitive person who takes on more than his share of suffering.
- Yarrow - Energy Shield. Yarrow is a stablizing remedy. It can help to shield anyone who is extra sensitive or vulnerable from energies that could deplete their personal space.
- Beech - Beech remedy can serve as an energetic buffer, protecting sensitives from emotional attacks. Helpful essence remedy for anyone who feels socially vulnerable.
- Mountain Pennyroyal - Moutain Pennyroyal remedy is a protective agent that gives clarity of mind and blocks negative energies. It can also assist the empath cleanse and purge energies that have already been picked up. Expels negativity and psychic attachments.
- Pink Yarrow - Pink Yarrow remedy helps anyone needing to create emotional boundaries. It allows a person to remain compassionate to the needs of others without taking on their burdens.
- Dandelion - Dandelion remedy serves as a laundering service for washing away painful emotions. It allows emotional sludge to move through the body and get tossed away much like how dirt gets removed from clothing when it is laundered.
- Borage - Borage is a heart healer. Sensitive persons are often heavily burdened with the emotional hurts of many. This make borage the "go-to" remedy to ease the strain on the heart chakra. Borage lifts any burdens, offering energetic "lightness" and "healing."
- Heather - Heather is normally prescribed for the self-absorbed personality helping him to learn how to step outside of the self and become more feeling of others. For this reason, the suggestion of heather for the empath may seem to be at odds. However, heather can also help an empath sort out his own emotions from adopted emotions that are not his. It helps a person recognize emotional energies in the body that do not belong.
- Fawn Lily - Fawn Lily essence helps reintroduce the "reclusive" personality back into the world. This remedy is an excellent aid for the empath who has kept himself locked away from others as a protective mechanism, but who wants to begin to mingle with people on his own terms in a controlled environment.
- Mallow - Mallow remedy helps break down self-protective walls an empath has built around himself. The problem with a solidly built energetic shield is that it not only blocks hurtful emotions, but it will block good emotions too, such as love and compassion. Mallow can help the isolated empath release fear and open up his heart so that he can begin feeling again.
- Yellow Star Tulip - Yellow Star Tulip is an excellent remedy for the empath who wants to use his empathic talents in the role of a healer. This remedy will help to enhance the empaths natural ability. This can be of great assistance to the healer in helping identify the needs of his clients. Refines inner truth and knowledge.
- Manzanita - Manzanita is a remedy for the individual who has over identified with his spiritual nature, choosing to ignore his human side. Empaths sometimes have difficulty embracing their physical bodies because of the emotional-body connection. The spiritual body has a natural detachment from the emotional body. However, earth incarnation requires having a body, and ignoring the body is not healthy. Manzanita essence helps to integrate spiritual and physical, helping the sensitive soul to view the world in a more balanced way.
More Flower Essence Formulas
Medioimages / Getty Images
Reference: Flower Essence Repertory, Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz