- Allergies are the 6th leading cause of chronic disease in the United States, costing the health care system $18 billion annually.
Allergies can cause and aggravate many illnesses, including conditions in the respiratory system (for example asthma, bronchitis), gastro-intestinal (indigestion, bloating), genito-urinary (infections, PMS), skin (eczema), muskulo-skeletal (pain), or nervous system (depression). They can aggravate and provoke brain fog, learning disorders, hyperactivity, mood swings.
Where Do Allergens Come From?We can be exposed to allergens from:
- inhaling (examples: pollen, dust, perfumes)
- items touching your skin
- hair or mucous membranes (cleaners, shampoo, fabrics)
- eating or drinking (foods, beverages, vitamins, drugs)
- injections (drugs, vaccines; insect bites)
Allergies generally are difficult to eliminate or treat. Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) can be uses as an adjunct to medical treatment. Dr. Devi Nambudripad D.C., L.Ac., R.N., Ph.D., based on the combined knowledge of conventional Western, ancient Eastern and modern American Energy medicine, developed a unique non-invasive, painless, drugless and quick method of allergy elimination. It helped her overcome her own allergic reaction to food (You can read about it in Dr. Devi Nambudripadâs book âSay Goodbye to Illness").
It is necessary before treatment to find out what exactly is causing allergy symptoms. For this purpose, NAET practitioners use non-invasive muscle response testing (kinesiology) while simultaneously passing under the patientâs bio-electrical field suspected substances one after another. They will create a reaction in the patientâs central nervous system eliminating or confirming a suspected substance as an allergen. Only one item is treated per day.
NAET Case StudiesA NAET treatment includes special acupuncture (can be needle free) or acupressure and 15-20 minutes of rest. In order for the allergy elimination to take hold, there is a clearing cycle during the next 25 hours after treatment. During this time any contacts with the particular allergen should be avoided. This allows reprogrammed reaction of the body to allergen to come through a full bodyâs biological clock cycle. With NAET, an allergy could be eliminated permanently in one session. Only highly sensitive people sometimes require additional treatments.
Example Cases of NAET Treatment:
- S., a 26 year old pregnant woman experienced unusually strong morning sickness and general malaise. After a single NAET treatment, her symptoms were relieved. Her outlook completely changed about her pregnancy, and she looked forward to having a baby!
- V., a 52 year old man suffered from insomnia for several weeks. After only one NAET session, his sleep returned to normal.
- A., a 28 year old woman suffered from chronic indigestion, diarrhea, fevers, body ache, periodic nausea, depression, anxiety, and severe weight loss (from 140 lb. to 88 lb). sought help from a NAET practitioner. Elimination of certain foods (wheat and other grains, gluten, etc.) in concert with NAET treatments improved her condition and restored her back to a normal lifestyle.