1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

Brother Mike

By February 13, 2013

spirit orb photo

Healing Photo of the Week

I maintain a gallery of reader-submitted photographs with spirit orbs appearing in them. This photo is the most recent submission. Jeffery has asked for reader comments. He says he has never seen anything like this, but is convinced that this orb must be his brother Mike. Please read his story Is This Mike? and click on your browser's return button if you wish to give your comments below.

Submit a Photo to be the featured Healing Photo of the Week.

Revisit previous photos featured from my Healing Photo of the Week Archive.

~ Healing Lesson of the Day ~
~ Affirmation of the Day ~

photos Jeffrey Cramblitt

Comments
February 13, 2013 at 10:46 am
(1) Susan says:

I don’t think it’s really important whether this is a spirit or just a happy accident of lighting. What’s important is that the connection between the brothers survives.

February 17, 2013 at 9:39 pm
(2) jeffery cramblitt says:

Thanks Susan i really miss my brother we was so close i really don’t no what too think things was falling over in the house i asked mike to show me a sign and later my wife took the picture and this was in it if anybody else have any comments please leave them god bless

February 19, 2013 at 11:05 am
(3) Dawn says:

Hi Jeffery,
Just looking at the picture, I would have to agree that your brother was there with you and giving you the sign you asked for. It seems to me that you and your wife know in your heart’s that this is your brother. I would put complete trust and faith in yourselves and in that ‘knowing’. :)

February 19, 2013 at 12:33 pm
(4) dawn says:

Hi Jeffrey,
I would have to agree that the orb is your brother giving you the sign you asked for. It seems to me that you and your wife believe in your heart’s that this is your brother. I would have trust and faith in yourselves and that belief and ‘knowing’.

February 19, 2013 at 2:32 pm
(5) jeffery cramblitt says:

Thank you so much Dawn we really thing it’s mike i never seen anything like it have you ever seen amything like it may god be with you god bless have a blessed day Dawn thanks again Jeff and Michele CRamblitt

February 19, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(6) Elaine says:

Hi Jeff -
I agree with you that this orb is your brother. I deal with chakras in healing and the orb is situated over your heart chakra. Your brother is definitely sending his love. And you still hold him in your heart. Many blessings to you and your family. Continue to stay open to receive these special messages. Hold true to your intuition – it’s what is truth for you. Have a great day! With Love, Light and a Smile :) Elaine

February 19, 2013 at 11:23 pm
(7) jeffery cramblitt says:

Thanks so much at means so much too me and my wife god bless you may god be with us all have a great night thanks again jeff and michele CRamblitt