I have met so many wonderful and loving people over the years. I have learned so much and grown wiser, more mindful, more compassionate. As I learn new ways to heal my body and grow my spirit I gladly share what I have learned with you, my friends and readers. It is amazing to me that I never run out of content to cover. I have a long list of topics in draft form that I've yet to tap into... all in good time. Healing is a lifetime journey, this is true for me, and for everyone, whether they realize it or not.
Below is a list of 15 of my favorite articles. Some of these get significant traffic, but others are diamonds in the rough that don't get as much click-love. Not always a favorite of the search engines perhaps, but favorites of mine all the same. Here they are in no particular order:
- What Are Our Mirror Reflections Trying to Teach Us?
Those button-pushing people in your life are your best teachers.
- Spring Cleaning and Your Chakras
This is one of those important lessons that I struggle with myself. I'm such a clutter-maker. I have so many memories of my mother telling me to clean my bedroom.
- Are Scents Making You Sick?
My personal story about being sensitive to fragrances.
- Flower Essence Therapy
You'll discover many articles about flower essences on my site, but this is my introduction article. I've gotten lots of positive feedback for this information.
- Visualization Discovery Tour
This is probably my favorite pictorial on the site, although my ten-step hand reflexology pictorial is a close second.
- How to Hug a Tree
I've not found a tree yet that turns down a hug, people are not always receptive to hugs, but a tree will always accept one.
- Tarot and Divination Card Reviews
Reviewing divination decks for me is like getting to play at work. Love my job.
- Mudras Gallery
My mudras gallery is absolutely a favorite of mine. My husband teamed up with me to take these photos. He was the photographer and I was the hand-model. That was such a fun photo-shoot!
- ABC's of Holistic Healing
This is my favorite among the free healing posters I've created for my readers.
- Meanings for Common Dreams
This article gives possible interpretations for flying dreams, nudity dreams, falling dreams, and pregnancy dreams. I love my night time dream life.... and must confess I was a chronic daydreamer in the classroom as a child.
- Understanding the Law of Attraction - I wrote this several years before The Secret, book and movie, made its huge media splash. When that happened my article received significant traffic. It was also copy-and-pasted all over the net. Chasing down bloggers and teaching them about copyright infringement and requesting they remove it from their blogs was a challenge-- a huge energy suck for me. A couple of people even claimed they wrote the article. I'm still proud of my article, but it was frustrating to see this article (as well as others) being infringed upon and in some cases, plagiarized.
- Color Therapy and Your Wardrobe
Yes, I'm a mood dresser.
- Life Lessons I Learned From My Father, and Life Lessons I Learned From My Mother
My roots are important to me. I love you mom and dad!
- What Does it Mean to be Hypersensitive?
Many empaths are drawn to this site looking for help. As a fellow empath I know that understanding what being an empath demands being able to accept your differences and learning how to protect your vulnerabilities. It can be a gift when you recognize its value.
- How To Live Your Life Without Regrets
I make mistakes same as everyone else... it's okay!
- Following Your Gut Instincts
Anyone can learn how to follow their intuitions, even an EGG HEAD like me.
Do you have a favorite article from this site, either written by me or from one of my guest contributors? Please share what article hosted on this site that has helped you, or inspired you in some way. Please comment.
image © About.com
~ Affirmation of the Day ~