Work with animals
- Whether it is an animal you know, or simply a stray cat, try to ask it questions. Animals are masters at communication and can send emotions, feelings, thoughts, pictures, and videos. I like to ask the animal how it feels today, clear my mind, and wait for feelings in my body or a picture.
- —Guest Allen
- You have to just know that you can do it. I am telepathic and can send mind messages. I sent one to my friend and she told me what I said and she was right.
- —Guest lindsay
Telepathy in my life
- Telepathic communication has been happening to me on many occasions. One was quite spectacular, I was engrossed in studying a book on Taoism. I was in Poland at that time. While reading I kept on thinking what would my friend, a philosophy professor from Florida say. It was like I was having a conversation in my mind with him. About the time it would take for an airmail to arrive, I received a book on Taoism from him. In the letter enclosed he said he thought this topic would interest me. I never said anything or wrote to him while I was reading my book.
- You have to work on focusing, which means meditating for about 15-20 minutes each day. I'm not gonna go off and be a hypocrite, so I'll start too! Good luck!
- —Guest Emily
- Partner up with another person to practice sending and receiving messages. Start out by focusing on one word, a number, or a single object. Arrange a set time one of you transmit this telepathically for 3 to 5 minutes. Do this every day or evening at the same time. The other person will sit quietly and wait for the message to come through during the agreed upon time. Do this for a week or so then switch, the sender becomes the receiver and vice versa. Good luck!