- I would think it's one of-if not the highest level of comprehension of life and yourself as a shared being of life. Knowing everything you feel, do, and think and how it ripples through the waters of life. Along with understanding time, the future, present, and past and what it all means as well as what it means to be human. As so simply just feeling a "click" deep within the depths of your soul that puts you at peace and makes you feel as through everything's alright and is going to be alright. Well, that my prospective anyways.
- —Guest Edd
Turn the other cheek.
- I think we become enlightened when we can control our response to disrespect. The power to not react or not expect an outcome is when we are on the brink of realization that no matter what someone does to you (dont get me wrong, this does not mean not standing up for yourself or being a doormat), you don't have to feel upset or shocked. You love as one soul loves another, just as a mother loves a child when it misbehaves. Acceptance of our imperfections and realizing they are learning just as we are.
- —Guest Beautiful inside and out.
- To directly experience that eternal Source from which everything emanates; to know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I am that Source; as is everyone else.
Science of Enlightenment and Immortality
- For the first time in human history the scientist-saint Swamy Ramalinga Vallalar has given us a complete science of immortality and eternity inscientific terms in all its details.In the 1860s Charles Darwin published his "Theory of Evolution." But when the American professor Chancey Wright asked him,what would be the next stage in human evolution? He replied that he did not know. But Swamy Ramalinga Vallalar answered that question positively. Not only the next stage in Human Evolution but the final stage was also conducted his experiment in his own body successfully and realized his teachings.He transformed his physical body into a body of wisdom-light. The details are given in lectures delivered by Thiru. R. Kuppusamy.
- For me, Enlightenment is an overwhelming and intense sense of conciousness and feeling merging. Nothing can ever take that away, no matter how bad things get. I feel immensely lucky to live and feel such purity.
- —Guest Guest F
- Spiritual enlightenmenment can be summed up in word and that word is "love."
- —Guest Terry Ann Francis
- I can become as deep in these 2 words as I care to go or be, yet I have to tell myself (only) to KISS, keep, it simple stupid! or I as I often do will confuse my own self trying to be all knowing & seeing. I have to constantly re-remind my-self that, yes, there is a "Power" or "Powers" greater than my-self and I'm not it, he or she. So for me, when I can stop being self-centered long enough to pray, ask for guidance, have "Faith", hope, love, compassion, passion, patience, strength, weakness, yet be as grateful, thankful and appreciative as I can be at this moment, in my minute, minute small existence, I feel Spiritual Enlightenment has been "Gifted" to me at a very high price. I feel (I know & feel) that nothing, absolutely nothing happens by mistake and everything that I read, study, hear, am taught, see, or experience is allowing me to become Spiritually Enlightened and for that, I give thanks to "Powers to Be" - Don coyote C.
- Spiritual enlightenment is not a physical nor an organic experience. This is knowing your true self, THE SOUL, which has no form, no creed, no feelings, no thought, no discrimination. We are what is not visible, unborn, non perishable. Always there anyway. That US is beyond the mortal world. The sense of ISNESS when nothing exists. ONE and same as GOD which is always there beyond all presence. Of course in the body form knowing yourself not as the body but as the invisible life energy which belongs to the supreme life force, the divine omnipresent power. That US is free and unmoved by life and death.
- —Guest suresh
- I can channel the potential for good that I have within myself... the peace and happiness I require internally comes from understanding and knowing the self.
- —Guest mercedes
- Spiritual Enlightenment, I think, is the awareness beyond just the self, but a closeness to wisdom, and a relationship with the Divine, gaining knowledge, that leads to growth and new abilities that bless your world, and others! It creates peace of mind, and strength, and a light that gives insight in all circumstances. It leads us on, directs our paths, and challenges us to develop our sense of wellbeing and know better our individual mission here... This is what "spiritual enlightenment" means to me!
- —Guest liz
What does spiritual enlightenment mean?
- What does spiritual enlightment mean to me? To see beyond the physical, to drop one's burdens, to lighten one's load, an understanding of the higher self and how we can work with the higher self to gain more understanding of our selves and others.
- —Guest heather
- My Spiritual Enlightenment has been through meditation. No it is not physical feelings. Actually the body slumbers as the spirit connects to other spirits. We are Spirit first... and physical human beings second. Spiritual Enlightenment isn't like a born again feeling where you run around in the name of the "Lord" bringing attention to yourself. Spiritual Enlightenment is where you finally wake up that you are connected to the "All" everything and everyone and communicate with those people and things as you would treat yourself. I am glad for my enlightenment, my growth, I always suspected there was more to life than me. Now it is great to KNOW there definatly is the "All." The ever constant current of energy. To those who may be confused, watch an older movie called "Powder" then maybe you'll get it. And meditate and pray every day from the heart, with depth. You are not alone. ~Blessed Be
- Spiritual enlightenment for me means being at peace with yourself and others. It means having the confidence to make choices, knowing that whatever happens, YOU CAN HANDLE IT and that you will learn from the choices you make, and so will everyone else.
Means something different for everyone
- For those who seek you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. The flesh will seek the things of the flesh and the spirit will seek the the things of the spirit. There is a physical and spiritual body within us all, when twain becomes as one this is enlightenment. When you realize the omnipotence of the creator, the aeon of aeons, the spirit in which all spirits ascend and will descend back to. This can only happen when you still oneself. Become open to recieve and you will give. Only the individual can do it for themself, no one can do it for you. They can only point the direction in which to go. Some get it over time, some get it right away, and most never get it at all. Pray, Meditate, Think, these are the beginning, it is the prayer of no praying, the meditation on nothing, the thought of no thought, go back to the beginning. I am the beginning and the end.
- —Guest guru muda
Peace in the I AM State of Mind
- A sense of peace pervades, throughout every single cell of your body and a sense of knowing your purpose; To love and be loved. Rare moments when you are simultaneously outside of yourself, while wholly connected to your inner spirit. The observer and the observed, connected to every living organism. AWARENESS.