We are all blessed in some way. We are even more blessed when we acknowledge goodness. Please post a few words of gratitude sharing what you are thankful for. Show a Little Gratitude
So So Thankful!
- I am grateful for my life, I have been blessed lots. For my parents, my home, food to eat, a loving husband, loving children, my happy job, my two big eyes, two dimples, two cute dimples, two lovely legs and fat knees too. And for having a direct connection with God above, am eternally grateful. For good books, good authors, websites, good and enriching programs on TV including some nice soap operas. And looking at babies smile and the sun rise and sun set and the birds singing. Am just so so Thankful!
- —Guest Mariana
Life is a Joy
- Ever since i started being grateful life has spun a magical web around me. I'm being put up in situations where in I have more reasons to smile and say my thanks. Am truly grateful for the lovely family and exremely caring friends. Thank you for the job that keeps me occupied and gives me a sense of purpose. I'm going back to India this month and this news gives me joys galore. Thank you so much for my perfect life!
- —Guest Swetha
New Life Step
- I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to move back to NYC after a challenging first year out of college. I now am connected with an amazing family who are creative, funny and so relaxed. I am living in my favorite part of Broolyn down the street from my best friend. I feel so blown away by how perfect this is and feel grateful and joyful. I intend to do my best in this position and have a "yes and" attitude.
- —Guest Jewels
Expressing My Gratitude
- i am so grateful for wakening up in the morning and taking a big deep breath of the lovely fresh air, I am grateful for the technology in this world that makes my life so wonderfully easy,i am grateful for my daughter and her beautiful smile, i am grateful for everything that makes my life so much worthwhile, thank you for letting me express my gratitude for this. I am so grateful.
- —Guest gordon wheeler
Struggles and Challenges Grows Faith
- I am grateful for the air I breathe, each morning I awake, but most of all the struggles I face because with each challenge and/or struggle it helps to teach me to have greater faith to grow spiritually as well.
- —Guest Diane
Art Therapy special child
- Process Art Therapy spacial child
1) Art as communication
2) Art as expression
3) Art as basic skills
- —Guest Art Therapy of special education RMU.
Grateful to God
- I'm grateful for a Christian family!! I'm also grateful for God's faithfulness....He NEVER leaves me...
- —Guest cleaner
Grateful for my ability to help others
- I thank G-d I have the ability to ask for things people need and people respond willingly with open hearts, I am grateful for the ability to help others in need. I am the one who is blessed. The Women Helping Women Project.
- —Guest merry-lynn
- I'm GRATEFUL for my life it's not a glamorous life. I'm not rich with wealth, I'm rich with love. I have a man that is my best friend, my debate partner, my kids, father, my husband.I have three young ladies God allow to share my body my blood and all my love, that calls me just to hear my voice are to help them calm down or want some advice. I have sisters that would do anything for me I have a job that gives me freedom I have two dogs that protect me, I was raised by two people that gave me unconditional love. N,o I don't have financial wealth, I have spiritual wealth. I'm divine favor and everyday I wake up I'm bless my life not perfect it's blessed.
- —Guest Tisha
- I share my joy everyday and am thankful for the ability to have awaken to know who I am and what I was destined for!!!
- —Guest sayiddah
I am truly blessed
- I am truly blessed to have two such wonderful children, a home, my job, family and wonderful friends. I am truly greatly for God for all he has blessed us and for bringing Michael back into my life. I will be more grateful if he is home for Christmas 2011. I love him. Thank you for all my blessing and health.
- —Guest Angela J
As Years Go By
- I am forever grateful for my good health, a roof over my head, food to eat, children to love and extended family to cherish. In the end, it's those we love that matter and how much loving energy we've put out into the world.
- —Guest Marilyn
- I gave birth six months ago at the age of 29. This is my first child. I have never felt so alive and so centered. I was a child up until the moment he was born. I now know the true meaning of gratitude.
- —Guest BHB
Second Chance on Life
- I am thankful that a women in England was generous and gave us her stem cells so that my husband could have a 2nd chance on life! He is currently in remission!
I am thankful for....
- I am thankful for all things. Life itself. My family, husband and children. Everyone in my life. I am thankful for the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- —Guest BlessedCreation