Prayers for friend
- Please pray for Harvey who continues to battle cancer. Pray for his wife Teresa and their kids to have strength and faith during this difficult time.
- —Guest angelvirgie
- My a little bite congested nose removing,casting from nose handle it precious Jesus today amen. For myson healing congested,cough chest,smoken
- —Guest Norma
- Please Heavenly Father heal me so I can be a better mother to my children. I have been suffering with dizziness since giving birth 5 months ago and it is taking away from my life. Please heal me.
- —Guest Stacey
pray for me
- Please could you pray for me I feel desperate snd despondent
- —Guest Clare
Gods healing power for my mother
- Lord I pray for your healing powers for my mother. She will be having surgery on her kidney today. I come to you dear God for your comfort and piece of mind.I pray for those who are with my mom today, that they will see your power. Lord give me strenght in Jesus name I pray.
- —Guest Rosemarie
- I have a 2 year old and I'm pregnant with my second baby. Please pray for them to be healthy and happy at all levels. And for me to so I can give birth in 2014 May to a happy and healthy child. Thank you.
- —Guest Andi
healing prayer request
- hi father.. plz pray for my aunt Mrs Nirmala W. she is still in a critical condition after two major surgery, she is in I.C.U from past 1 month. She is still on Ventilator. Please pray for her healing, so that she can cure as soon as possible. I praise the Lord and trust she will come out of the hospital soon. Please continue her in your prayers and Please pray for her family to get strength these times.
- —Guest farrel
Protections for the innocent
- Almighty Father God, Please protect your dear children Brittney and her daughter Athena from the evil and malice of her ex-husband whose intent is to destroy their lives to justify his own wickedness. Amen
- —Guest Jay
- I'm praying that David will be healed of the hateful spirit he is carrying around. Please God touch him that he will stop being so resentful to me. Please open up his heart and move that hatefulness toward me. In Jesus name I pray.
- —Guest Teressa
pray for my cousin Jen
- My 39 year old cousin has end stage liver disease & isn't strong enough for a liver transplant. The doctors say she may only have a few months left...but they said the same thing six ago. She is very weak. Please... pray for a miracle. She has a 4-year old son & husband. Each day I send a healing prayer to her.... & now we need more prayers. Thank you all for whatever prayers you can give her. Please call the angels...saints...& holy spirit... & any other healers & healing entities... to assist. Thank you & God bless.
- —Guest GC
pray for me and my family
- please pray for my healing in Jesus name; I have been very nerves, anxious and with panick attacks.Asking the Lord Jesus to restore me complete for his honor and glory.
prayers for my father and mother
- i ask for healing and strength prayer for my father and mother. my dad has suffered a stroke and is paralized on left side he is struggling accepting what has happened and become very angry and violent. it is hard for us to care for him when he trys to harm himself and us. my mom is trying tk take care of him but its difficult. please send ur prayers our way. bot sure how much more my family can take.
- —Guest tiffaney carranza
Healing for my wife
- Praying for my pregnant wife to be healed. Only God can restore and only he can heal. I confess all my sins, I forgive all those who have sinned against me and I intercede for her with the help of the Holy Spirit . I thank God for the healing and receive it with rejoice in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
- —Guest Philip
pray for salvation
- please pray for my family and friends health proserity
- —Guest tony
Prayer for Healing
- Please heal my 7 yr. old granddaughter and may her second MRI tomorrow be clean; she is battling brain cancer. I pray she is cured and back to her normal life soon. Thank you for your prayers of love and healing for her. I would also like to ask for prayers of strength for my daughter her mother and her father during this fight. It has been difficult for me and my husband to witness each day and please pray for all of us to help and win this fight. Thank you dear Lord with our never ending love for you.
- —Guest Jillian