Please Note: The submission form for reader input has been temporarily disabled.
New Year Resolutions
- I want to lose 35 lbs., concentrate on my artistic career as an artist, actress and singer.
- —Guest peanutbutterhair
New Year's resolution
- To have a balance of receiving and giving in my life.
- —Guest Monica
New Year's Resolution
- With building still underway for my new Treatment and Training room my resolution is to practice patience...all good things come to those who wait (though a little pro-action helps!) Looking forward to guiding my Holistic Therapy and Reiki students to be the best they can be and encouraging them all to reach for the stars!
- —Guest Susan Davis
The year of me
- As a wife and mom, I put a lot of attention and energy on my family. My intent this coming year is to focus more on me, especially spiritually, emotionally and physically. I have a small list of goals in each area and will take my time concentrating on one goal at a time.
- —Guest Debbie
My new year resolutions
- 1. No expectations 2. Say NO when I wana say no 3. Act more, think less 4. Get engaged 5. Be a better being (clairsentient-guy.blogspot.com)
- —Guest Clairsentient Guy
Keep Spaces Tidier
- I'm in a much better place when my spaces are clean and organized. I'm going to try to keep my home, office and desk cleaner than I did this year! Still figuring out the best way to do that, though.
- —Guest Lynn
- This year, I will work harder on time management. That means being on time, meeting deadlines early, planning for the unexpected, and spending less time watching t.v. (and more time exercising and meditating). I'll then move on to other goals with my newfound time.
- —Guest Elizabeth