: Do you have a favorite affirmation you use that helps you to release negative feelings or motivate you to stop clinging to possessions as a way to feel love? Please share any affirmation that you have used successfully to "let go" of stuff, be it emotional baggage or material possessions. Share Your Affirmations
letting go affirmations
- • I trust.
• I release all fears and the ilussion of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect and unique in my own way.
• I let go of all expectations. I am free to live the life I've dreamed.
• I let go of the need to control others. I allow others to make their own way.
• Possessions do not feed my spirit. I am liberated from the desire to hoard things.
• I give things away freely.
• I say goodbye to things in my life that have blocked my spiritual growth till now.
• I leave go of past relationships with love and clear my spirit of chains to the past to make way for new love to enter my life.
• I recreate the positive memories from past relationships and leave go of the dark memories with love.
• I release! I let go! I coast along with my hands off the controls.
• I breathe freely without constraints. My energy flows without care alongside the wayward winds.
• The past is gone, the future uncertain. Today is now and I face it head on.
• I let go of my regrets. I am grateful
- —Guest Tadmora
- I am the best Me that I can be at this time and I accept who I am knowing that I am evolving better and better with each passing day. TYG
- —Guest dancing diva
Energy filled moments
- Present moment wonderful moment,i accept the grace of nature
- —Guest Dr sanjeev arora
Every day is a brand new day...
- And every day I am, and you are getting better and better.
Each of us is an ever-evolving being.
Author of "Zen of Hoarding"
- —Guest Saira Priest
- I release! I let go! I coast along with my hands off the controls. I put my trust in God and allow God to run my life.
- I now walk in my truth, live my truth, accept my truth, for I am truley blessed.
- —Guest tracy
- I have the strength and endurance to go the extra mile, with renewed energy, power and strength.
- —Guest Energy
A second time
- A long time ago, I was happy to be alive every morning and enjoyed every minute. I was happy to have a family and enjoy them. I forgot how to unwind. The large family and Grand Children bring a responsibilty and worry. I felt a fettered need to look after them. Without realising it, I was losing my own happiness. It`s only recently with the guidence of a spirit I have learned again to be happy with myself. As a second time, the appreciation is more profound. It`s a matter of realising that we all have a free will. It`s of little use worrying for others pointlessly. So when the environment I`m in gets over the top, I think, "Do I need to worry"? Of course I don`t. Responsibility is one thing, carrying the world on your shoulders is too much.
- —Guest Alan OBy
I am a blissful soul
- kv1234, beautiful soul - If you come across a situation which you don't like....Then I affirm... I am not this, I am just the knower of this. Know the knower, I am a blissful soul.
- —Guest Ms. B
- Live Life like you have it all until you have it all...
- —Guest Loving me..
- I am a strong, responsible woman, I release all negativity in my life NOW!
- —Guest shelteranean
- My favorite "letting go" affirmation is:
'EVERYONE IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN"
- —Guest peg mcknight
- I release resistance and choose acceptance and my heart becomes free.
- —Guest mary
- I have the power, the strength, and the courage to get through today.
- —Guest Michele D
- If u come across a situation which u dont like....Then I affirm...
I am not this I am just the knower of this.Know the knower...I am a blissful soul....