Please Note: The submission form for reader input has been temporarily disabled.
A second time
- A long time ago, I was happy to be alive every morning and enjoyed every minute. I was happy to have a family and enjoy them. I forgot how to unwind. The large family and Grand Children bring a responsibilty and worry. I felt a fettered need to look after them. Without realising it, I was losing my own happiness. It`s only recently with the guidence of a spirit I have learned again to be happy with myself. As a second time, the appreciation is more profound. It`s a matter of realising that we all have a free will. It`s of little use worrying for others pointlessly. So when the environment I`m in gets over the top, I think, "Do I need to worry"? Of course I don`t. Responsibility is one thing, carrying the world on your shoulders is too much.
- —Guest Alan OBy
I am a blissful soul
- kv1234, beautiful soul - If you come across a situation which you don't like....Then I affirm... I am not this, I am just the knower of this. Know the knower, I am a blissful soul.
- —Guest Ms. B
- Live Life like you have it all until you have it all...
- —Guest Loving me..
- I am a strong, responsible woman, I release all negativity in my life NOW!
- —Guest shelteranean
- My favorite "letting go" affirmation is: 'EVERYONE IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN"
- —Guest peg mcknight
- I release resistance and choose acceptance and my heart becomes free.
- —Guest mary
- I have the power, the strength, and the courage to get through today.
- —Guest Michele D
- If u come across a situation which u dont like....Then I affirm... I am not this I am just the knower of this.Know the knower...I am a blissful soul....
- A diamond in the rough, let go of imperfections, my Dear Dad used to say to me as a child, and still rings true throughout my crazy life.
- —Guest Jess
- "Can you Forgive Yourself for your Misjudgments?" I love this quote, I have a hard time letting go of people whom I feel have done me wrong.
- —Guest heather_designer
whoever is depressed
- I am enjoying every moment of my physical existence on this earth.
- —Guest SHAILAJA VASIKARLA
Affirmation really works for career
- I put my best foot forward on the path of success and I continue to walk on the path of success.
- —Guest SHAILAJA VASIKARLA
- I take these affirmations and do a round of EFT tapping using them. ( Note from Guide: EFT = Emotional Freedom Technique = http://healing.about.com/od/eft/ )
Letting go of the past
- I am at peace with my past. I choose to release the past now. I move forward by letting go of the past. I choose to forgive myself and others. I am grateful and happy to experience new joys in life.
- —Guest David
Letting Go and Letting Grow
- I accept everything that is, everything that isn't and everything that ever wil be. Thank you Universe for clear reflections and constant growth.
- —Guest Utopian Alien