From the article: Tea Tree Oil Treatment for Toe Nail Fungus
Share Post: Have you tried using tea tree oil to treat toe nail fungus? What was your experience? Please share your successes or disappointment in tea tree oil as a natural remedy. Share Tea Tree Results
Seems to be working for me
- I've been using tea tree oil for about 3 days now. I've seen some improvement. I take a Q tip and put under as well as on top. Then just let it dry/ soak in !! They aren't as yellow as they were!
- —Guest Sharon
Lamisil is Lethal
- I have tried it all, tea tree, mellaluca, Oregon, in different strenghts mixtures whatever, does not work, Lamisil was the only thing that even improved it but the chemicals almost killed me.
- —Guest Oil Smoil
Miracle for me
- I have four toes with toenail fungus and the surrounding skin was tender and itchy, I soaked 30 minutes in Apple cider vinager then applied tea tree oil, I repeated two days later. The tender skin got better in one day the nails have already begun to look better. I will continue this until it's gone.
- —Guest Katie McDonald
no change yet
- I don't get how people are saying they see results after one day. I have been applying tto several times a week at least for a good 4 months now.. the first month nor two I applied it 1-2 times every day.. so far not much change.. a slight improvement if any... sticking with it and hoping for the best though.
- —Guest Rose
positive results w TTO
- Use Apple cider vinegar first. At 100%. Then apply TTO. U will c results. I not embarrassed to walk around barefoot. Seeing results in 4 weeks. Healthy nails.
- —Guest emr
Working so far!
- I have had nail fungus on my big toenail for a while now. After reading about it, I put a few drops of 100% tea tree oil directly on the nail. Immediately, all the white bits disappeared though my nail was still bumpy and brittle. I will continue applying it until it is completely cured!
- —Guest Helen
- I used it once, and my freaking nails are already changing for the better. I wish I would've done this years ago.
- —Guest Chris
Ringworm & Toenail Fungus
- I've been fighting ringworm for almost 2 years now... It goes away in one place for a couple months and pops back up in another. Ive used a dr prescribed ointment in the past but now I am pregnant and do not want to use any medications I dont have to. I recently remembered reading about TTO & its anti-fungal properties. My husband has been battling toemail fungus for YEARS and the foot creams were getting expensive. We're starting our TTO routines tonight... Expect updates soon!
- —Guest Nichole
Tea Tree Oil for Nail Fungus
- I have used tea tree oil for treating my toenail fungus since Septemebr 2010 and Nonyx since July 2012. I have noticed appreciable results, with probable 90% cure of the yellow, cracked nails. I have used the tea tree oil daily in the AM and Nonyx in the PM conscientiously.
- —Guest Doc
TTO is a miracle cure
- I had bad toe nail fungus on 5 toes and read constantly about how TTO applied directly on the nail works....after a while, and how TTO works on in 20 minute foot soaks......once again, after a while. I then thought that heat and prolonged exposure of TTO to the nail is what worked so in order to simulate the foot soak (kinda), as well as TTO on my nails, what I did was rub TTO on my entire foot and put on my socks and went to work. I hoped to simulate an 8hour shift soak lol and prayed. When I got home I was eager to see what has happened. A) my feet were soft as a baby's behind b)my feet and socks weren't drenched in sweat like before and finally c) my 5 black nails have gone completely see through pink. Now I still have some white marks but within 8 hours of a constant heat and TTO apication with absolutely no ventilation my nails went from black to being able to see the nail bed. I have fought nail fungus for at least 5 years and in one day my nails changed completely.
- —Guest jayvee
- I use tea tree oil for mosquitoe bites for me, my kids, friends, family. Works awesome to stop the itch!
- —Guest Cathy
- Had yellow brittle nails on both big toes so decided to try tea tree oil as a cure. I put pure tea tree oil on the nails and around the toes twice a day and at first they started to look worse but persisted and now after about two months they look great, nearly back to normal nails :-)
- —Guest betty crisp
Tea Tree Oil = AMAZING!
- I have had an awful toenail fungus for about 2 years now. I have tried many treatments to no avail. I have been filing the nail down and applying tea tree oil 3-4 times a day for 5 days and the nail is completely clear now!
- —Guest Kasey
- After a lumpectomy I developed a horrible fungus infection under both breasts. I applied it straight. The itching almost drove me insane but in an hour it stopped and never itched again. The fungus was gone in a week. The medicated cream didn't work 1/2 as good and never got rid of it.
- —Guest Sheila
Tea Tree Oil is a Miracle
- I had the toenails on my left foot that were badly infected with fungus. I filled them down as much as I could bear and started with the oil. I put a couple of drops of 100% tea tree oil on all the toes on my left foot every night and two months later I could see that the new nail was growing in perfectly clear. Wahooooooo. Its been about 3 months now and my toenails are about half way grown out. I still put it on every single night though. Its annoying some nights, putting the oil on and waiting with my foot elevated for10 minutes while my foot drys but it definitely is working so I will keep doing so, every night before bed.
- —Guest Jason
1-15 of 34Next