From the article: Tea Tree Oil Treatment for Toe Nail Fungus
Share Post: Have you tried using tea tree oil to treat toe nail fungus? What was your experience? Please share your successes or disappointment in tea tree oil as a natural remedy. Share Tea Tree Results
- I use tea tree oil for mosquitoe bites for me, my kids, friends, family. Works awesome to stop the itch!
- —Guest Cathy
- Had yellow brittle nails on both big toes so decided to try tea tree oil as a cure. I put pure tea tree oil on the nails and around the toes twice a day and at first they started to look worse but persisted and now after about two months they look great, nearly back to normal nails :-)
- —Guest betty crisp
Tea Tree Oil = AMAZING!
- I have had an awful toenail fungus for about 2 years now. I have tried many treatments to no avail. I have been filing the nail down and applying tea tree oil 3-4 times a day for 5 days and the nail is completely clear now!
- —Guest Kasey
- After a lumpectomy I developed a horrible fungus infection under both breasts. I applied it straight. The itching almost drove me insane but in an hour it stopped and never itched again. The fungus was gone in a week. The medicated cream didn't work 1/2 as good and never got rid of it.
- —Guest Sheila
Tea Tree Oil is a Miracle
- I had the toenails on my left foot that were badly infected with fungus. I filled them down as much as I could bear and started with the oil. I put a couple of drops of 100% tea tree oil on all the toes on my left foot every night and two months later I could see that the new nail was growing in perfectly clear. Wahooooooo. Its been about 3 months now and my toenails are about half way grown out. I still put it on every single night though. Its annoying some nights, putting the oil on and waiting with my foot elevated for10 minutes while my foot drys but it definitely is working so I will keep doing so, every night before bed.
- —Guest Jason
- I was blown away by your techniques! My disgusting toe nails are now those of a princess! I'm finally able to be the man I want to be, I can finally have the beautiful toes that I have always dreamed of! Thanks you so much, you're a life saver!!
- —Guest Joshua Zalewski
Need a cure- tree oil
- I had bad injuries on my toes due to tight stilettos, they turned purple few years ago and has not been the same ever since. I always had white stuff on my toenails- never had a normal toe. The dermatologist gave me this cream that worked a bit but did not clear it. Now I'm trying tree oil- 2 weeks in, no difference at all. I am cleaning/cutting nail too. Using it up to 3x a day some days. I'm trying now to wipe nail with vinagaer before application of tree oil
- —Guest Frustrated_guest
It works but you have to be persistent
- My toenail fungus came back after a treatment with diflucan (which is bad stuff). I tried tea tree oil before, but wasn't very rigorous about it. This time, I filed down the nail as it was very thick, then applied the tea tree oil at least once a day. It has been 3 months and the new nail is normal; the only part that is still weird is the very tip. The main thing with this treatment is that you have to make sure to use it every day. I will continue even after my nail looks ok all the way out, just in case my shoes still have fungus. No, I am not going to throw out hundreds of dollars worth of shoes, the $7 bottle of tea tree oil will protect me!
- —Guest Lisa
Fungal/bacterial nail infection
- I have been dealing with a nail infection on several of my nails for about a year now. I have tried countless antibiotics (dr. & I thinking it was bacterial) but to no avail. Sometimes it helps a little but doesn't completely clear up. I'm now convinced it's a combo of fungus & bacterial and am trying tea tree oil. I will post again down the line and let you all know if it works for me. I hope so!
- —Guest Gina
tea tree oil...cure!
- i self-diagnosed a fungus on my toenail, and researched natural cures. So thankful I came across the recommendation of tea tree oil. It was worked WONDERFULLY.... apply twice daily (first thing in AM, last thing in PM). It took around a month for total clearing, but did so without having to resort to harsh medications or irritating topical solutions.
- —Guest casey
Tea tree oil worked for me
- My nails were yellow and brittle for a long time. I was diagnosed with toenail fungal. I tried oral medication but it didn't work. Later I read about tea tree oil cure for nail fungal. I tried it within a duration of three months I started to notice my nail had started being bright and strong. The yellow colour started disappearing though I have used it for 6 months I feel much better. The cure depends person to person. Some can take a short time than others. Just use it till you see it has cleared. Don't quit until its completely cured.
- —Guest essy
Puts the whoop-a$$ on fungus!
- Yes, had nail fungus on but one toe, but it was bad--nail was getting brittle and discolored. Did tea tree oil for 2 weeks; fungus gone, nail growing in hard and of the proper color. Also used it for a slight jock itch and dandruff on my eyebrows (of all places!). This stuff puts the whoop-a$$ on fungus!
- —Guest John
Tea Tree Oil Works!
- Tea Tree Oil twice per day, use a knife to scrape away the bad stuff (don't go overboard). You will see healthy nail growing in 3 weeks. Keep going until it's all grown back and a little more ;) It worked for me. Cheers!
- —Guest happy cured
- I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put tea tree oil on your lashes, I think it can only irritate your eyes which can be dangerous. What I'm sure of is the benefits of castor and olive oil on your lashes. These oils have natural properties that encourage the growth of you eyelashes. Apart from the tendency to be messy they are effective in making eyelashes grow and have been used effectively by many women in the past. You simply coat your eyelids with the oil at bedtime and remove it in the morning.
- —Guest axwPsVRKVdSmdAmK
- I have tried Clinique's line and up until that point, it was the best thing that worked for my acne. It made my acne decrease but it never got rid of all of it. I used the Tea Tree Oil line for two months. It made my skin tone a lot better, it made my redness decrease, it made my skin super soft. But, it didn't clear my acne. And it made me sad, haha, I really wanted this stuff to work. If you have skin like mine, I suggest going to see a dermatologist. That's what I did after this.
- —Guest WPuXYmpgogpldUWw
1-15 of 24Next