- I find if you have a bath when you have got leg cramp its good as the heat off the water is relaxing and as well take some tables and lay in bed with a hot water bottle under the bit that hurts and that also works wonders too :)
- —Guest shelby
no more cramps-ahhh
- V-8 Juice small can of the low sodium I keep in my pantry for just the remedy. It has a good amount of potassium. And it always works for me.
- —Guest ,
Leg and Foot Cramp Remedy
- Apply a well heated heating pad to the cramping area. I've use this for years and so have other members of my family. It really works. Also over the counter potassium at least 50mg.
- —Guest Fay
Raw Honey and Organic Vinegar
- I have had severe leg cramps for 20 yrs. I am now 60 years old. I have fallen off a couple of high buildings and have back damage, but I work everyday on roofs. I have been roofing for 35 yrs. needless to say my joints have suffered extensively. I used to take quinine before they took it off the market. You can still get it for about 225.00 a month supply, but doctors don't like to prescribe it. I started taking 1tblsp of organic raw honey mixed with 2tblsp of Braggs organic apple cider vinegar about a week ago. I noticed in a few days that my leg cramps almost completely stopped. I still have a couple of minor ones sometimes early in the morning but nothing that wakes me up or cause me to have to get up. I used to eat salt; that would stop them almost immediately but most times they'd come back before morning, and salt is very bad for you, if you didn't know that. I just wanted to share this with other sufferers. This mixture is good for a lot of ailments, great for the immune system.
- —Guest James
relief for leg cramps in 10 mins
- I use the bar of soap under bed sheet and it works but once in a while I get leg cramp and dime size of salt works in 10 mins. Also drank nopalea juice but salt worked best. I should have done salt first. Next time I will.
- —Guest helene
- Mustard works every time, bout teaspoon full..I have horrible toe and side of the leg cramps and mustard will stop them every time..
- —Guest Pam Norwood Morales
- Drink bottle of water. Just drink it down to hydrate you.
- —Guest Dianne
Electrolytes stop Cramps
- I drink 1 bottle (20oz) of Powerade Zero every day and my cramps almost stopped. I don't jump out of bed anymore. When I have cramps now it's almost nothing.
- —Guest Chuck
Fibroids was cause of my leg cramps
- I used to have a lot of leg cramps, every night and it was getting worse! NO MORE. Last year I had DaVinci Surgery to remove my FIBROIDS from my uterus, now the fibroids don't take all my magnesium, iron, ... my periods are back to normal, i used to bleed a lot. THANKS TO THE OPERATION I HAVE NO MORE CRAMPS!!! I hope this help to those women with the same problems.
- —Guest Moni
- I use a heating pad and put it on the cramped muscle. It starts to relax in just a few minutes.
A Bar of Soap?
- I have had severe leg cramps for a few years & a friend of mine told me to put a bar of soap under the fitted sheet on my bed. I thought he was crazy but he said his mom swore by it so I tried it. Since then I have had only 1 minor leg cramp & that was over a year ago.
- —Guest Lori
- One table spoon of yellow mustard works every time.
- —Guest Melody
Thigh cramps (at night)
- Walk back and forth, stumping your feet on the "cold" floor ! If the pain does not let you straighten up, sit on a chair but keep stumping your feet on the floor while sitting. It will go away, I know it will, I get the nastiest thigh cramps you can imagine!! Note: don't forget to always drink your share of water! (but don't over do it). God bless!
- —Guest Anna from the Island PR
- The best remedy for me is putting my foot on a cold floor.
- —Guest night owl
- I walk and stand for up to nine hours, drink a lot of water even Gatorade but would suffer night leg cramps 2 to 3 times a week. It wasn't until my wife introduced me to a mangosteen juice did relief occur in about one week. I haven't had any significant leg cramps for about 8 years.
- —Guest Dennis Edwards