- I use a heating pad and put it on the cramped muscle. It starts to relax in just a few minutes.
A Bar of Soap?
- I have had severe leg cramps for a few years & a friend of mine told me to put a bar of soap under the fitted sheet on my bed. I thought he was crazy but he said his mom swore by it so I tried it. Since then I have had only 1 minor leg cramp & that was over a year ago.
- —Guest Lori
- One table spoon of yellow mustard works every time.
- —Guest Melody
Thigh cramps (at night)
- Walk back and forth, stumping your feet on the "cold" floor ! If the pain does not let you straighten up, sit on a chair but keep stumping your feet on the floor while sitting. It will go away, I know it will, I get the nastiest thigh cramps you can imagine!! Note: don't forget to always drink your share of water! (but don't over do it). God bless!
- —Guest Anna from the Island PR
- The best remedy for me is putting my foot on a cold floor.
- —Guest night owl
- I walk and stand for up to nine hours, drink a lot of water even Gatorade but would suffer night leg cramps 2 to 3 times a week. It wasn't until my wife introduced me to a mangosteen juice did relief occur in about one week. I haven't had any significant leg cramps for about 8 years.
- —Guest Dennis Edwards
- ZINCUM MET 30 is a best Homoeopathic Remedy for leg cramps.
- —Guest AWAIS
- My friend used to get very bad cramps during races they would run for charity and so they tried the product Cramp911, its a cream that you just rub onto the inflicted area and it will temporarily relieve your pain! you should try it, it worked well for them!
- —Guest runner620
Leg cramps are a sign
- Leg cramps are a sign of circumlation problem or a foundation body part injury. Many times leg cramps will go away if one massages the feet. Feet indure 100s of lbs. of PSI a day. When they are in pain they send the message home to the brain through the legs or through the back. Massaging feet and lower back most times will solve the legs cramps quickly. Also putting the feet in warm sea salt water or just plain warm water will solve the leg pain very pleasantly.
- —Guest Dr. Crystal-Rene
Home Remedy for Charlie Horses/leg cramp
- My 90 year old grandfather swears by a tablespoon of yellow mustard, he was recently in the hospital and had leg cramps and asked for mustard, they thought he was crazy, but the Dr confirmed its a known remedy that has worked for many. Hope it helps (cant hurt right?) He also says a bar of soap in the bed at night keeps them away.
- —Guest Shanna Rose
- A bar of soap under the fitted sheet will help leg cramps.
- —Guest Sandra
Yellow Mustard for Leg Cramps
- I have proven to myself and to some of my family and clients, that "yellow mustard" takes cramps away. Not the best tasting remedy but a very positive one.
- —Guest Smclark33
Previous16-27 of 27