Please Note: The submission form for reader input has been temporarily disabled.
- I am a singer and am finding kyanite pendant had taken my voice over about 6 months of constant wearing. My regression therapist says the breathing issues & restrictions she feels are from my death from smoke, she wishes to use her shamanic therapy to help me. I have taken the kyanite off and put on window sill in full moon, I have not put it back on and feel much better... not sure if my body is speaking my mind in this area. My favorite healing stone is fool's gold pyrite, I can smell the earth on it and love holding this piece. I love my kyanite pendant but I am fearfull of wearing it now.
- —Guest Lee
I use kyanite
- I have used my kyanite for two months. I like that it really works. I am so happy.
- —Guest GLORIA SALGADO
- Such a wonderful stone, I don't wear it, I have a few exceptionally beautiful pieces. I delt with some emotional issues while pregnant and would lay large flat stone on tummy and watch baby Rowan kick it around. My fave stone.
- —Guest amber
My little blue hero!
- I was having a rough day at work. I'm a hairstylist. I was triple booked (not my fault) behind an hour, and it was Saturday, the busiest day of the week! Luckily my last client was a friend and she took one look at me and said, "Here, I knew there was a reason I grabbed this." She handed me a piece of Kyanite. As soon as I touched it and held it in my hand all the tension of the day melted away instantly and for the rest of the day everything seemed alright. I suffer from anxiety and have been looking for a stone like this for a long time and it found its way to me! I used to wear rose quartz but I now wear the Kyanite around my neck and it keeps me on an even keel and I am so grateful.
- —Guest Lyndsay
- Tiffany - I also often have problems wearing stones, just too sensitive, I guess. Often I can wear a stone in a ring, but not as a pendant. And often stones I can't wear, I can have a stone next to me at my writing desk, etc. Listen to your body, and use the stones it likes. That's the best way to be helped by the world of crystals.
- I was in herb an arts store in Denver, one of the grooviest stores on the planet, and I wound up putting a piece of Kyanite in my bra because I was attracting the judgment I was receiving from elite snobs stuck on their mindset. Also had lots of pain from projection of loved ones onto me because I was closest. I wore it in my bra and kept shopping and I tell you, my disposition changed in about ten minutes. I felt very grounded and peaceful and back to myself. This is an amazing stone and Herbs and Art in Denver is an amazing source for refurbishing. Go there. Buy Kyanite. Trust God.
Maybe Baby Kyan
- I am a singer and 33 weeks pregnant with a really rockin' band. Yesterday we had a four hour gig and the same today, and I have to admit this really pushed me to my limits. However, my drummer's wife gave me a piece of kyanite just before we started today, which I tucked into my bra, and this amazing, loving energy filled me and surrounded me. I believe it helped me make it through despite the difficulties I was experiencing. A little side note, when I got home and looked it up in my crystal book, I discovered that in addition to love and peace, one of its attributes is endurance! My hubby and I are thinking of naming the baby Kyan. No kidding!
- —Guest Fairlight
Uses for Kyanite
- Lower frequency entities find kyanite extremely uncomfortable to be around, so it's good for keeping "boogies" away as well. If kyanite is too high frequency for you to stay in contact with, try rose quartz. Since rose quartz is about self-love, they hate that energy too. As a quartz, it resonates at the upper end of the more normal human range, so it may be more comfortable for you. If you have old issues around self-love, however, and who among us does not, the rose quartz may make you cry a bit in releasing your old woundedness. Which is good for you but not necessarily fun if you have dinner plans with someone special, so I mention it.
Strange Experience is Healing Crisis
- Kyanite just radiates an extremely fast vibration - that's why it's so good at what it does. That high vibration also breaks up any lower frequency energies stored in your body. Repressed emotions, traumatic memories, pains, from this life and others, are released into consciousness so you can clear them out as part of the healing process. If you try to release too many too fast, you can experience a healing "crisis," which is "dis-ease/dis-comfort" overload, symptoms of illness. Your energy bodies (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) need at least 2-3 days to adjust between major energetic shifts. At this point, Tiff, you should be working with the kyanite in short time periods, not wearing it for days. Until you've done a lot of energy work/clearing, you might also avoid wearing moldavite, rosophia, Peruvian brown stone, and other high frequency stones. Don't even bring home meteorites or tektites. Read Love Is In The Earth, by Melody, and try lithium quartz crystals.
- Hi Tiffany, the way I see it Kyanite is a stone/crystal that doesn't resonate with you yet or possibily the energies are too strong for you for some reason. Kyanite is a stone that doesn't need cleansing true but might I suggest you do give it a cleanse maybe put it in the earth for a couple of days or smudging it with sage. Another possibility is that it may not be Kyanite you have. Some stones don't agree with some people. I have a friend who says rose quartz does nothing for him as for me Bloodstone makes me feel kinda yuk. Hope this helps. One last question was it given to you or did you choose it yourself? Try buying another one and maybe see what happens.
- —Guest Cappy
- While I am new to crystals and healing stones, I have jumped into this wholeheartedly!! But I have had a strange experience wearing my Kyanite pendant, so strange I had to take it off. When I received my pendant I immediately started wearing it. After the first day I began noticing I was getting strange sensations. This is gonna sound out there but it really happened. As I continued to wear it the sensations got stronger and stronger. Like I was being tortured, different parts of my body. Over and over I would get these sensations, with more and more frequency until I was consumed with anxiety. I couldn't understand why I was having these sensations and visions.. And then it occurred to me they started when I started wearing the pendant. I took it off and after about a day, it stopped. Freaked me OUT!! I don't know how or why or what, but I don't know if I can wear that stone again. Anyone have any thoughts??
- —Guest Tiffany
- Kyanite will help you understand lesson as they appear in your life and to be better able to learn from your teachers, human, animal, mineral, bird, plant, insect, fish, or spirit. This stone can be used to help you connect to these teachers, one way is by placing it on your forehead as you meditate or putting at the head of your bead as you sleep or my favorite sticking it inside of your pillow case on the down side as you sleep above it.
- —Guest Whitehorse woman
Kyanite Aligns Throat Chakra
- Kyanite aids in creative expressions such as art, dance, writing, etc. It strengthens the truth in a person and makes one more reliable. It brings to one serenity. Kyanite is wonderful when used as a shield. It does not retain negative vibes and they bounce off. A good stone for aligning all of the energy centers but is particularly good for the 5th chakra or throat chakra. It is a powerful stone to access the Universal Energy during healing. Blue (color) relates to your spiritual side. It helps you to attune while searching for inner peace.
- —Guest stones77