From the article: Top 10 Healing Gemstones
Share Post: Which crystals or gemstones are your favorite to use for healing or meditation? How do they help? Are you able to feel their unique vibrations? Do you carry certain stones with you all the time, if so, for what purpose? Please share your personal connection to crystals and gemstones. Share Favorite Gemstones
- I was in a crystal shop a few months back and felt instantly drawn to a stone that seemed to change colour depending on which angle you saw it from. I was allowed to touch it and as soon as I picked it up I knew I had to buy it as I am still young (12) and my parents think that holistic healing is all lies. I couldn't tell them why I was so drawn to the stone. I bought it anyway and it is officially my fave gemstone!!!:D
- —Guest I love gemstones
- I am just drawn to this stone. Anytime I head into the store to get stones for my jewelry making, I inevitability pick up a strand of wonderful Mookaite Jasper. I love the combo of colors, the shades of maroon mixed with cream, mustard, purple, and garnet, all put together in little pieces of art from mother nature. The stone has such a profound healing and calming effect for me.
- —Guest Amanda
Blue Lace Agate and Aquamarine
- My favorite healing gemstone is blue lace agate and aquamarine. I always gazed at these stones to feel their comforting vibration.
- —Guest Lucy
- As a crystal therapist, I use many different crystals and gemstones in my practice. If there were just one stone I could have, it would be clear quartz crystals. They are programmable, making them the true powerhouse of stones. They can be used for any situation and there are so many different forms of quartz. Truly a gift from Mother Earth.
- I have seen a palm reader last week. The thing she told me was quite right. At the end she asked me to buy a stone from her which would bring me fortune! it was quite expensive and I didn't bother, but I am thinking whether there is such a thing? (Note from the Guide, I think you were right not to purchase the stone, that sounds like a scam to suck money out of you. There is no one stone called a "fortune stone" although there are stones that attract fortune, jade for one. I'd have more confidence in a reader who suggested you get a type of stone, but didn't try to sell you one.)
- —Guest goodkook100
Carnelian plus citrine= more energy
- When I am tired and low on energy, I lie down and put two small carnelians below my feet and one citrine tumbled stone above my head and can actually feel the energy come to me as I lay there for 10-15 minutes, to recharge.
Amethyst is the crystal that I use most
- Amethyst is very healing and appears to help with anxiety and pain. I wear it daily, but not at night, as too much can keep you awake.
- —Guest Reikilite
- My absolute favorite is bloodstone, I use it for most all of my healing when related to the body... The other stone I used was moonstone, with amethyst accents when I was pregnant. Those two in combination were used to help with a difficult pregnancy. I had no problems... even though I was super high risk.
- —Guest MaryAnne
Carnelian is a Favorite
- I personally love carnelian for its many healing properties. I think it is one of the best stones for fertility and emotional stability.
- —Guest Healing Diva
- A few years ago I saw a beautiful green tourmaline ring in a jewelry store, it was very costly but for months I would go by and look at it, I was captivated! The stone was fascinating for some reason, I knew it was meant for me but at $3000.00 -not! The shop keeper finally let me have it for a fraction of that price. It was indeed meant to be mine.
Amethyst, Kyanite and Azurite
- I love all crystals ans use them regularly, but my favourites are these three. I always have them at hand. The kyanite to cleanse the aura, the azurite to give instant relief, particularly if there are energy blocks and the amethyst is my all purpose stone. But when I happened to casually pick up a labradorite pendant just to take a look (I'd no intention of buying anything then) I just couldn't put it down for the entire hour I was in the shop and finally had to buy it! ;) I wear it often and it feels so good!
- —Guest subadra
- A small carnelion attracted me one day, almost 3 years back when I was browsing in a shop selling crystals and jewelry. I was stuck with this small, uneven carnelion and wanted to buy it straight away. The shop keeper, a smiling, warm man explained that the stone will make me popular. I was looking for a job those days and feeling very de-energized due to my joblessness. So I picked up the stone, and the thought I had was that now I shall have a job soon. And a new job did manifest for me post this event. It's only now that I know that citrine is a crystal associated with manifestation.
- —Guest alohashikha
A gift well given
- I recently bought a beautiful amethyst round ball piece for my best friend's mother. As soon as I saw this she popped into my head and because if my past knowledge with the importance of an individual coming into your thoughts I had to buy it, So I did. It was pricey and I doubt that she has ever been given a crystal before but she must be in need of a healing or be in need of postitive things around her. I am so excited to be giving her a gift that she may have forever and I am excited to see her grow a appreciation for crystals and their healing powers.
- —Guest guest k
How it all started.. Gems are wonderful.
- I was never into stones and gems, I hardly knew anything about them either, but it all started when I was given one by a friend of my mothers. Smoky quartz. It was a huge crystal he said he was given from an Aboriginal Shaman and he loved the piece, but he could sense that i needed it. It was beautiful. I could feel such a soothing vibration from it straight away, and it was my most prized possesion. He had created a leather "chain" for me, to keep its natural beauty. unfortunately it had fallen off my neck when I was in a bus, and I never got it back. I was terribly upset, but I thought about what he said to me, he didn't need it anymore, nor did I. So perhaps someone who needed it more found it. Ever since then I have been so interested in gems, and feel such strong vibrations from certain ones such as: Tektites, moonstone and peridot. LOVE GEMS!
- —Guest JC
All gems are favourite except diamond
- Indeed, wearing all kinds of gemstones enhance spiritual life to the utmost. It heals, inspire and connects to the higher-self. However, one has to be extra-careful before wearing diamond. Because diamond brings sudden afflications and troubles to the naive and gullible wearer.
- —Guest Ismael
1-15 of 38Next