How have you ever used citrine for healing or spiritual purposes? How has citrine helped you? Please share your personal experiences of using or wearing citrine. Share Uses for Citrine
citrine for regaining centeredness
- Three months ago I was hospitalized for Transient Ischemic Attack, due to high cholesterol and BP. Since then I take a cocktail of drugs daily, which made me woozy most of the time. A month later, a friend picked out a citrine pendulum for me, which I use and carry with me almost everyday. After a week, I noticed that the lightheadedness was gone and could take brisk walks without losing my sense of balance. This is a great stone for restoring motor function. It made me feel the ground under my feet again. Then I read that citrine energizes the solar plexus chakra, which is the main energy center. Wow! I became an enthusiastic crystal and gemstone collector because of this experience. A huge thanks to citrine for opening the door to crystal healing. A happy synchronicity!!
- —Guest catcats
Citrine Elixir for Acne
- What I do is put the citrine stone in a cup of room temperature water for 12 hours and then I drink it. Also, I wipe my face with the citrine after I drink the water. That does not only help for acne but drinking citrine elixir helps your kidneys and your blood circulation.
- —Guest katerina
- When I received this stone in the mail, I felt happy and in a better mood before I checked the mail. It heated up real fast. I really like this stone:)
- —Guest Robin
How to use citrine
- I use it for healing, strengthen my spirit and clean my body of negativity, keep light all around me, and keep it to increase my intuition and good energy.
- —Guest maria gutierrez
Citrine Absorbs Negativity
- Citrine's energy and color make this stone associated with the sun. It is said that the stone drives out darkness and night fears and helps to protect against negative people. It also is good for prosperity. Intuition can be increased with this stone and it can help you to discern your inner voice from free floating anxiety. This is one of two stones that I know for sure does not absorb any negativity. Because of this it holds energy for very long periods of time and doesn't need to be recharged often.
- —Guest Atlantis Healer
- The citrine is a wonderful stone. It helps to manifest your goals. Also keeps one cheerful. It attracts abundance and personal power. It stimulates the body's own healing energies. It is good for helping to elevate self-esteem and is good for centering. Can help one's memory and can aid in problem solving. Gives one confidence and self-discipline. Excellent for opening the 3rd chakra. Citrine can not hold negative vibes but instead dissipates and transmutes it. A good stone for clearing the aura.
- —Guest stones77