: Have you used amethyst for healing or spiritual purposes? Did this purple-colored quartz teach you a valuable lesson or give you comfort? Please share your personal experiences of using amethyst for healing. Share Uses of Amethyst
Amethyst has many great uses
- I have had many experiences with amethyst , the first of which is it being my birthstone. Bit I find it is great help with energy and also helps with healing and its great for help with seeing your own psychic abilities in a whole new light that you probably would have never noticed without the clarity amethyst brings to your abilities as well as enhancing them . It will always be my favorite it has a special place in my heart .
- —Guest Rowan
amethyst, clear quartz, and solidate
- I am somewhat confused about the amulet I just ordered. I am new to crystals and I was looking for one that would open up my third eye and help me to become aware. Since I have gotten it I have been having some really weird dreams. It hangs over my head where I sleep so I cannot sleep in that position anymore. It keeps me up at night and if I wear it I cannot control my feelings. I am not sure if it has anything to do with ny menstrual cycle or not. This amulet contains amethyst, clear quartz, and solidite. However, when have become more aware and my third eye was itching like crazy. Everytime I put it on my forhead it becomes very numb. It has also helped me get rid of certain illnesses that I have had. I am so confused as to what I am supposed to be doing. Any thoughts? It has helped by then sometimes I feel it has helped me clear sicknesses and it has woken me up to the real world. It just gets really bad at night or even now that I am going through a menstrual cycle.
- —Guest Samantha
- I made Amethyst water. it healed my asthma symptoms which were quite troublesome in the morning. And I only used it once! Very powerful. Remember we about 70% water.
- I am fairly new to crystals and healing. When I 1st used amethyst, I cleansed it 1st with sea salt over night. I started to put it under my pillow to help with dream activity. I hardly had much sleep as I felt it kept me awake, yes I was dreaming and also remembering the dreams, but the dreams were quite odd. Ive started placing amethyst on my 3rd eye chakra and lying down and trying to relax as I have been trying to open my 3rd eye. It has gave me a really bad headache, which feels as though its coming down the side of my face. Has anyone else felt like this ? x
To cinders: Amethyst, Bad dreams?
- Hi cinders,
I think your amethyst needs a cleansing. The stone itself should not give you nightmares. It may be lingering feelings and emotions from your ex. The energy can remain with objects. I recommend rinsing under cold water for 5mins. Pat dry with towel. Leave at windowsill under moonlight to charge. Or once dried, leave in bowl of sea salt over night. The cleansing should help purify. Let me know and hope it helps!
- —Guest tt
Took Away Headache Pain
- I worn amethyst on Saturday two hours before sunset and I had such bad headache. Pain medicine didn't help at all. Took my amethyst out and my headache was gone in few hours.
- —Guest Pearl
- Amethyst is for a good reason known for centuries as a healing stone.
And the calming effect that people experience is what I hear a lot around me. I think a second reason why amethyst is so popular is also due to the stunning purple colour.
- —Guest Richmond
Amethyst, bad dreams?
- I really don't know what to think. I have worn an amethyst pendant for over a year in replacement to my rose quartz pendant. I stopped wearing as it was given to me by an ex partner+ all part of my moving on. I never take my pendant off apart from occasional cleansing , since I have worn this I have such vivid dreams every single night some are awful and don't leave me for days. I can't stand it and I am sure it is to do with my pendant but I feel afraid to take it off! It has been suggested to me in past that I have insight and that I know it but won't let it in, what stone am I best to use to replace wearing the amethyst? I did go into a crystal shop+ ask and was having a clear quartz pendent made but the lady never got in touch with me. She told me I needed carnelian + to help have rose+clear quarts by my bed but said my drams are trying to tell me something! Does anyone understand why I can't stand the dreams yet fear not having the amethyst on?
- —Guest cinders
Amethyst Pendant Works Fast
- Like Annie I used amethyst on my daughter's swelling feet and legs. She is type 1 diabetic. Normally it takes her a couple of days to get back to normal size. I am really glad I used my amethyst on her. I got her a 2 inch pointed amethyst, so she can use it whenever she needs it and a as well as a pendant. it's amazing how fast it worked.
- —Guest Francine
Amethyst Eases Swelling
- Last night in desperation I used several amethysts on my daughters swelling feet and legs (she is a diabetic type 2). I was really amazed at how fast her swelling went down. I am going to get more of them. Normally it takes her 48 hrs bed rest for the swelling to go down. This morning she was fine!
- —Guest Annie
- Since I came to know crystals and gemstones, I found that an amethyst always on the top list for all my gemstones, maybe because it was the first gemstone I ever had. I came across with this gemstone when I was very ill. As I walked into the mall I saw a very stunning bracelet and I picked up and paid. I felt as I if I found a good friend... from then whenever I wear my amethyst I feel so happy and has a very uplifting energy for me. Only later I discovered that it is indeed my birthstone.
- —Guest Lucy Corpuz
- I love the stone because it is my birth stone, and it really does help me to sleep better and keeps me calmer, how about that!?!
- —Guest cindy
Moment of Clarity
- I never believed in the healing qualities of gemstones before, but this summer I was suffering from very heavy depression. I was hopeless and thought there was no way out, and resigned myself to my fate. I fell physically ill and my friend brought me an amethyst necklace as a gift from Japan. I put it on and after my fever broke, I suddenly felt relieved of a great weight! I also instantly knew what I needed and wanted to do with my life, and began that very afternoon to pursue it. I am now feeling better than ever and on my way to the life and career that I know I am meant for.
- —Guest Shen
An experience with an amethyst
- At one point in my life I was very depressed and felt nothing inside, all was black.
Back home I threw everything of my past away and took one last attempt at staying alive. I rode my bike to the next county (about 60 miles) in a thunderstorm.
Then suddenly my spirit guide appeared, she had a belt of very beautiful stones around her waist , and she held out her hand and inside was a palm sized purple stone.
I asked her "what is that"
she called it "experience."
I said who's, yours or mine, and she said yours.
Well the next day an old friend stopped by and said I feel this belongs to you and held out her hand that had a palm sized purple stone, my friend called it a energy stone-a amethyst!
After a short time of carrying that stone with me always the depression went away and I became a well known clairvoyant psychic medium in my town.
- —Guest Double Pisces
Experience with Amethyst
- Besides being a medical and master hypnotherapist, I also work with the angels. During a session with them, the angels suggested to me that I use amethyst whenever feeling tired or out of sorts. I began collecting pieces of amethyst jewelry and clusters of it. I find that my energy is lifted so quickly when I wear it! It is a very powerful energy.
- —Guest Gwenn Henkel