Scroll Down to Read All Animal Stories
Have you been visited by an animal spirit in a dream, vision, or in reality? A hawk spotted flying overhead, a bluebird's feather laying on the ground found at your feet, and a rabbit seen scampering into your backyard each have special meaning. A black bear or rattlesnake that visits through a dream delivers an important message. The flock of monarchs migrating in front of your windshield as you are driving down the highway also offers a lesson. If you have ever been given spiritual guidance through the appearance of an animal please share your story. What animal was it and what did it teach you? Share Your Experience
Cared for Injured Eagle in Our Home
- I would like to share my story of a wild young bald eagle that honored us with his presence, living in our basement for 6 months. He was injured, my boyfriend found him on a hunting trip, picked him up and brought him home. We let him recuperate for a couple weeks, then tried to release him. He still couldn't fly so we kept him for 6 months. In that time, he became our friend and confidante. We fed him, taught him tricks and play tag. He would sit on my head and fluff my hair :) It was an amazing experience. One that I will treasure for ever! Funny thing, we also had a wild rabbit who lived with us at the that time as well, and the eagle would not bother him. Strange, considering it was on his menu. They coexisted peacefully. Even when the rabbit died, the eagle would not touch him. We assume that it is he that flies over every Spring, and that brings us a sign of hope, connection and a reminder that we need to coexist in harmony, helping and nurturing one another.
- —Guest Vivian
Shamanic dream response to butterfly
- A lady I know had an experience where she woke up in bed and was paralyzed and couldn't move or speak. She felt like a dark entity was trying to enter her body. She was able to fight it off and the next day got a channeling as she was still shaken up. It said a bad spirit was trying to take over her body which happens on rare occasions. With strong wil power you can protect yourself or go to a sweat and get a healer to draw it out. Daily smudging will also help.
- —Guest Lightning
Dead Red Cardinal
- I work away from home during the week and when I arrived at my camper today, I found a dead red cardinal. I love all animals so the Friday before I put a bird feeder out. I was upset when I saw it and as am of Cherokee desent, feel there is a meaning I don't know about. Or we feel maybe the facility we built was on an old burial ground and of course that came to mind. I feel extremely sad over this. Is there something I need to know?
- —Guest Ingrid
- I was lying on my back and I dreamed that a hawk was on my chest. Then it flew off. I looked up and there were two hawks flying. One was above me, high in the sky. The other one, that had been on my chest, was flying away from me to the left.
- —Guest CarJo1
- So for some reason the dream started off were humans and bears lived together in peace.but then that half of the dream went away and I was in a park with these kids and we're walking on a sunny path into the woods but than this one girl turned and when I went after her there in a huge hollow tree was a sleeping big bear. But then it woke up and stood tall in the tree I started running with the girl in hand yelling "Bear" thinking it was chasing me but it wasn't. Still, I ran to this house in the woods that looked just like mine (the other girls and my twin bro and li bro were already in the house). We prepare to kill it but I was too afraid to but I had to protect the kids. The whole time all he did was circle the house until morning, but it looked so sad I wanted to talk to it but I didn't because I was too afraid. In the morning there were these three cute but small kids in the backyard and the bear was right there yet it still looked sad as it looked over the small human kids.
- —Guest Amari
bed of crocodiles
- Riding and coming upon a trail that leads to a bed of crocodiles, frightened away
- —Guest Delores
- For the past 2 days im having a same dream. It was night, some party was going on in my house and I was in the master bedroom which is facing the playground. I was standing at the window and a big, brown, strong bull attacked my gate. It was half open and the bull was hitting the gate with anger. Suddenly a cow ran towards the bull from my house. The bull attacked the cow and the cow was defeated as it was badly injured. I could hear my sister screaming downstairs. All this happened so fast. I was standing near the window and witnessed the whole incident without any reaction, I was so calm and determined as though I knew this was coming. Then I woke up,sweating and scared. I don't know what this means and how to interpret it. Please help me.
- —Guest harivarma
- I dreamt that I was digging a hole in the ground, like a grave, with a crowd of people I know watching me. When I looked up an eagle came from the sky and landed a few feet away and I was eye level with it. It started moving closer to me and at first I was scared but then it looked me in the eye and my fear went away. I felt like it was going to or trying to tell me something. We never broke eye contact. I woke up before it could tell me what it wanted me to know, or why it was there.
- —Guest Jennah
- I saw on my balcony a beautiful parrot and was stunned by its beauty and wished for it to stay longer. It just looked at me and went. Where did it come from. I thought about liberating itself from a cage. A few days ago I saw a wonderful parrot walking with me along a beautiful large road. So peaceful.
- —Guest JULIETTE
Dream/Vision With Gryphon
- In my vision, I met a very ferocious Gryphon, and although he terrified me at first, I recall I kneeled before him and beckoned him to come. Suddenly, a room formed around me, with a big couch and decorated in the Erte style (1920's). The Gryphon joined me on the couch and began playing with me, allowing me to treat him as though he were a dear friend, and that, to me, he is and ever shall be. He promised to be my Guardian any time I left my physical body. I feel so humbled and honored to this day by the interaction -- funny thing, every time I obtain a spelled item designed to remind me of the encounter, the item is quickly lost and never to be found again. I take this as a sign that my Gryphon friend has a jealous streak. :-)
- —Guest TranceMitter
Deer in Traffic
- My husband and I were driving to a surgery appointment very early one morning. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, a deer darts in front of our car and we swerve to miss it. The deer looked directly at me and I got the chills. I know it was my mom with a message and now I want to know what that message is. This deer traveled across 6 lanes of traffic in a business district and more than a mile from any wooded area.
- —Guest Lisa Holbrok
- Ok so one day i decided i would try to find my spirit animal and all a saw in the forest in my dream-ish thing was a wolf whith greenish yellow eyes, and it only showed me its eyes after a asked it too i haven't seen it since
- Out of nowhere my third eye opened up. I have always been intuitive but not like this. I lied on my bed and experienced many green lights in a circular fashion. Then different realm started open ending up for me. I saw many portholes with Demond's, angels, shamanic drumming and what seemed to be past life recall. I also became reunited with a white wolf (spirit guide) who seemed liked he was coming home to me. I also had lower energies trying to touch me with a piercing light but I was scared so I shoewed it away and asked for protection from arch angel Michaeal. Does this make sense to anyone? I have read some material on sharmanisim and I beated my hands on myself to pull me out. It was like you had other realm beings looking at me while I was looking into their realm. My third eye was completely open along with my own two eyes. New experience for me. Very open to any feedback. I have a feeling my daughter who is only two shares my ability. Your input is welcomed. Peace.
- —Guest Butterfly
Red wing blackbirds and starlings
- I just looked out my back window and there are about 200 to 300 birds in my back yard. They are a mixture of Redwing black birds and Starlings. What meaning could they have for me?
- —Guest Linda
Caterpillars in Winter
- It is January in central Illinois and we just had about a week of zero or below temps followed by 2 warm days. Saw 2 small caterpillars cross my drive, had to be a message, am very spiritual and aware btw, any thoughts?