- I've had the same snail visit me for the last 2 days. I haven't seen one in years. I believe it had a message for me. It just happens to be that i needed to be reminded to slow down at this very point and let things be. Usually, i wouldn't put so much thought into things like this but, this time was very different. I feel a connection to it and rushing home to see if I can find him/her again.
- —Guest B
visitation from mocking bird
- I have had 4 days now of a mocking bird singing everywhere I go, day and night. Can you tell me what this means? Could it have something to do with tomorrow? I am scheduled to have a back surgery and am feeling afraid because my mother has been by my side during my last 5 surgeries and this will be my first surgery without her because she passed away last September. I know this mocking bird is a sign, and I'm hoping it is a good sign. (Note from Phylameana: Elizabeth, I wish you the very best outcome and speedy recovery from your back surgery tomorrow. Mocking bird is associated with your voice, if your mother was someone who used her voice to care for you then I would definitely see a connection, or perhaps mocking bird is a reminder for you to find your own voice in dealing with your health. My condolences on the passing of your mother.)
- —Guest elizabeth ziegler
Jellyfish animal spirt encounter
- I have a friend whose grandmother teaches her about animal spirits. How to find out which is yours, and other practices. I asked her to help me find mine. I meditated and she asked me questions, "What color do you see first?" I answered "purplish pink", "What is the first sound you hear?" and I said "the ocean waves crashing." Then on to "What movement do you see?" I answer, "a slow kind of gliding..." She told me my animal spirit was a jellyfish. At first I didn't believe her. But a day later I am driving home from my boyfriend's house and I am looking into the clouds, and I see lightning in the sky. It was on the shape of a HUGE jellyfish! The cloud made the inside of him a murky purple color, then his stingers a light pink from the lightning. I told my friend. And she said jellyfish wanted to make himself known to me. And to meditate and ask him to come forth to me in my astral traveling while I sleep, but to be cautious.
- —Guest Kris
- I have a finch picking at my windows all around the house, when I move from one room to another it also moves. He flies half way up the window and then back down onto the window sill. This happens 100s of times, I have a video of him on my phone, What is the message he is telling me (us). This is happening now for about a week.
- —Guest magsp
Think it's a blackmamba
- In 2010 I was very sick and new @ my hostel then dreamed a large black snake and the snake came to my face and licked me, after licking it spit its poison in my mouth then I woke up and saw the same snake in my dream in bed with me. When I sat it raised its head and looked straight in my eyes. Minutes later my roommates woke up and screamed the snake jumped and tried to bite her. I cried no don't and it stopped .. Does anyone know what that means? Because years back when I was little my friends and I were in a lil bush collecting flowers and I stepped on a large black snake.
- —Guest hlehle
Amazing Hawk Experience
- My neighborhood is regularly visited by hawks. They fly over, and they land in the top of a giant oak tree a couple doors down from my home. Once a Cooper's hawk used the corner of my back yard as a dining table, while she/he shredded its prey and ate. But two days ago, I saw something I've never seen before. A hawk was circling, soaring, sweeping up, swooping down, all while uttering a screeching call, over and over again. It then flew south, out of sight. Several minutes later, a group of five hawks approached from out of the south, circled in formation in the same area where the single hawk had flown for a minute, then slowly flew to the north in single file. I have no idea what this visitation means yet, but it was an amazing one, in my opinion, from my power animal and totem. I was humbled and amazed.
A Pair of Eagle Feathers
- I dreamt of seeing a bald eagle on a rocky cliff ledge outside my bedroom. I was happy because that meant good weather was coming. I was also happy that the eagle had come closer than any had come before. I ran for my camera afraid that it would fly away before I could take a picture. The eagle was still there but getting ready to take flight. My camera wouldn't work. Then the eagle was in flight and my camera finally worked but very sluggishly and I only got a strange view of the bald eagle's back because I forced the camera button. I watched the eagle fly away over the lake, so beautiful and majestic. I looked to the craggy rock where the eagle had been sitting when I first saw it. There were a pair of feathers there, shorter than usual but laid out like twin fans. I was so excited because the eagle left them for me, but for an instant I was disappointed because they were not long feathers. Then I went to get them and realized how unusual and beautiful they were, like twin fans.
- —Guest sue
- Well here lately I've been noticing this very light grey wolf. He looks white and I only see him when I get overwhelming feeling from other things that I see and feel but when I see him all those feelings go away. I think he might be my animal spirit. Can someone tell me more about this please. ( Note from Phylameana: Hello Sandy, we have a forum for member discussions, it is free - go to http://forums.about.com/ab-healing/start/?lgnF=y )
To guest margeret
- Your white horse has left you because that was an era of peace. Now you are having turbulent times or have had or will have turbulent times. You might feel uneasy because it is a warning. You've noticed how you've felt. Now you need to learn what it is about.
- —Guest LOWolf
- When I feel a spirit of some sort I get shivers. thus, I get shivers a lot. Sometimes they're evil sometimes they're not. When they are evil I call upon my wolf spirit guide Moon and her daughter/pup Keelana (River in wolf languages). The point is they offer me protection and I could not live without them. (Sorry other spirit guides, but these are my favorites)
- —Guest LOWolf
- After reading these (some of these animal guides I already knew) I know my animal guides are: raven, Keelana (my last post), Moon, shapeshifting mouse, rat, chipmunk, rattlesnake, crebrus's daughter Vivian (he doesn't have a daughter in the myths but I can feel it), barn owl, dragonfly, fox, and tigress but the problem is I'm running out of non-inappropriate body parts that they're connected to me by!!! I think some aren't attached like Moon and my Tigress but still! How on earth can I keep treating spirit guides with respect if I can barely keep track of them????!!!!!
- —Guest LOWolf
WOlf.....I was lost yet they found me
- I have a ton of spirit guides but my favorites(no offense my other spirit guides)are my female wolf who walks at my right side with golden fur and blue eyes (my hair and eye colors) and her pup she gave birth to when i was three which looks exactly like her and sits on my left elbow.I love my adult and she is like me and playful with her pup like i am.I was lost in third &fourth grade but since the beginning of this year i found out about them.I have a connection with nature and I love wolves and i HATE being with humans because no one understands me.My wolf pup guide cheers me up and the wolf pup's mother helps me out with remembering i don't have to put up with hate.I was sent a message in my mind just now that says the mom's name is Moon and the pup's name is Keelana(kee-lon-a).Something tells me Keelana means River in wolf.(have i mentioned i speak their tongue?)
- —Guest LOWolf
- I have, until recently, never had a animal spirit come to me in a dream but one night I had a dream ( I chalked it up to watching the film 13 Ghosts too much) about The Jackal who told me to look up something, that I really needed to find out more about it. When I woke up I looked up what I was suppose to. Looking back on that dream I have come to the conclusion that it was my spirit animal in a human form (even if that form was one of a film character) and that my spirit animal was a jackal, hence the presence of The Jackal in my dream.
- —Guest JackalGirl
- Years ago I found a kitten in the wall of my apartment. His eyes were not even open yet. I had to bottle feed him, rub his butt to make him pee and poop and learn to use the litter box. After I had him for awhile he died a horrible death in my arms. My youngest daughter had shut his head in the door. Ever since when I go to bed I can feel a cat walking around my body and sleeping next to me.
- —Guest Angela Bierman
The lone wolf
- A black wolf passed in front of me. I stopped and the wolf turned and stared into my eyes. It was magical but what did it mean?
- —Guest Brandee