Large cat and dragonflies
- Since I was a child I've had dreams about a large dark colored cat. In the dream I would "wake up" and see her sitting near me. it has always given me a feeling of peace as if I were protected somehow, when obviously an enormous cat should be terrifying. I haven't been able to work out what color she because it's always dark but her eyes are a beautiful green and are not cat eyes. I've also recently started feeling a connection with dragonflies. I keep seeing them and I'm drawn to representations of them. It's strange because I never used to like them. They kind of scared me as a child.
Spirit Bear Dream
- The Spirit Bear came to me this morning in a dream upon waking... I have had Bear Dreams before but never the Spirit Bear...
- I've had several reoccurring dreams where I'm running with a wolf pack. Even in dreams that have nothing to do with the wolves, the pack is still present, between buildings, or sometimes just a presence. I am involved with a Native American camp, and judging by accounts from actual Native American elders my dreams sound like theirs when they discovered their spirit animals. (Or at least what a revelation in a dream is like.) I have also been walking and felt coarse fun under my hand (my hand actually moved upwards) as if a large dog had come up beside me, but there was nothing around.
- —Guest Searcher
- My son woke up in the middle of the night saying there was a ghost. He kept saying that it was going to get him. I was asking him what it was or who it was and all he kept saying was its a ghost. The last time I asked he said it was an eagle. That the eagle was gonna get him and it was gonna bit him.
- —Guest Cherish
what about a dead robin?
- Today i had a couple omens of new beginnings and one was finding a robin, only this is it was dead. I've had a lot of very alive and cool robin experiences in the past but not quite sure what to think of this one. Anyone have similar experience?
- —Guest Renee
- Had a dream where there was a wolf, bear, eagle, and a totem pole. I was in an empty Native American village, where there was a sheer cliff on one side of the village and forest on the other. The eagle flew above while I went through the forest with the bear and wolf. All this time I felt so safe and secure with these animals. It was as if they were guiding me, but am not sure why I had this dream. At the time I was sitting infront of the fire with my cat on my knee and was going through a separation with my x. Can anyone tell me what this dream may mean?
- —Guest Ruth
Was it a vision?
- While meditating last night and thanking God for the day I had had I suddenly saw that I was holding an ax against a tree trunk. I looked up , and not 3 feet from my face sat a brown hawk. It cocked its head and then it was gone. vision?
- —Guest Suzanne
- Recently I was out taking pictures of a cemetery in Plymouth Ma. I was looking at one picture where clearly there is a donkey face. I asked a friend who is knowledgeable about totems. I believe the donkey is my animal totem. The donkey was a strong, reliable companion and work force. The donkey carries the burdens and is there to offer support.
- —Guest Loretta
My animal spirit guides
- I have seen an Eagle, snake panda white and black striped tiger and lizard in my medatashion and all very beautifull and amazing, I even flew with my eagle to great heights
- —Guest My animal spirit guides
Merlin in Tintagel
- I was at Tintagel (birthplace of Arthur) last week and a small Falcon (a Merlin I believe) watched me for ages from the gate then flew off North East. Quite amazing given the place and wonder if it has any meaning? Got a great photo too...
- —Guest Paul
I think I have all animals as my guides.
- I was going through a shaman ritual at my church when I was around 14-15 and what I saw was me in the woods, and then I started floating in the sky and I was above the cedars and trees and I could see all of these different kinds of animals around me on the ground and some floating as if they were in water which they should have been because they were water animals. They were all looking at me being very still. There were deer and otter and mice and foxes and raccoons and fish. Even blow fish! I don't know what theis means. None of them stood out to me. It felt like they were all my spirit guides.
- —Guest Miranda
Robin red breast
- I worked previously for a large manufacturing company, while I was there I had an encounter with a robin which touched me deeply. It was a Saturday in January 2013 I had my surreal encounter with my new found friend robin. It was such a cruel and hard winter fellow workers and I had been sharing are lunch with the wild birds. Well this particular Saturday I was on my own in the smoking shelter, having a cigarette when through the corner of my eye there was a robin looking for worms in the thawing grass.I watched him for a minute then he looked up and flew over to a chair opposite to where I was sitting, he was eating a worm and he had another worm in his claw he continued eating the worm and when he had finished he looked up at me and flew of leaving the worm he had in his claw on the chair for me. Felt so privileged. I would like more encounters like that, felt beautiful.
- —Guest Glyn
How I found my animal spirit
- I had a dream as a child of standing on my grandpa's porch while they had an owl that covered the whole front yard stakes out like Gulliver's Travel.. every man in our family was standing around it.. though I didn't understand it I know it was a reacuring often since then I've had many occurrences with owls.
Deer as Totem
- Years ago when I learned there were such things as totem animals I asked the universe for my totem animal to reveal itself to me. The next day as I was showering a spider descended from the ceiling to land on my collarbone. Then at the end of the day as I was preparing dinner for my kids there was a commotion in our neighborhood - a doe and her fawn were lost and running the streets. Mind you, I lived in a major city at the time, at least a mile or two from a forest preserve. We went outside just as the deer jumped the four foot chain link fence into our yard. They rested for a few minutes and jumped out again and went along their way. Now I live a little ways out in the country, and am able to see Spider and Deer more often:)
- —Guest DebraSam
Visit from a hawk
- A few years ago, I took my parrotlet out into the garage for fresh air and a nice view of the neighborhood. A hawk landed in a tall tree about a hundred yards away. As I was working, I saw a bird's shadow pass over the driveway. I looked up and saw the hawk perched on top of my house. Of course, the parrotlet went back into the house right away.