From the article: Choir of Angels
Have you ever been blessed by hearing the sounds of angels singing. People who have experienced hearing the angles sing say it is the most beautiful music they have ever heard. Please tell your story. Share Angel Singing Story
- Tuesday Morning around 1:30 in the morning I heard what sounded like a choir singing but it was faint. Everyone was asleep besides me. All the TVs were off. I sat up and listened and it was beautiful they were singing Holy Holy Jesus is coming soon. I have never heard this before. I still do not understand why I was the only one in my house who heard it.
- —Guest Kimberly
Great Is Thy Faithfulness
- During June of 2010, my daughter awoke from sleep at 6:00 A.M. to the music of an angel with a perfect soprano voice singing the hymn, "Great Is Thy Faithfulness." The angel sang every verse perfectly, and other verses she had never heard before. The angel emphasized the praise, "...strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow," which we took as words of assurance from God, as the next day I was to have difficult heart surgery. God sent a message of hope during a very difficult and painful time! Praise His holy name!
- —Guest John Anderson
Little crying angels
- When I was four years old, my mom told me to go take a nap. I was very disappointed, as I ran into the bedroom and began crying. I knelt down on my knees facing the window, folded my hands, and prayed one of the most full hearted prayers I have ever spoke, saying "LORD, I don't want to take a nap, please don't make me take a nap." I sat there in silence then, bawling my eyes out for what seemed to be a very long time. Then suddenly, a millions of angels burst out in song, the clearest most beautiful voices I have ever heard- indescribable- full of joy, and love, crystal clear and higher then any voice could have ever sung. I was enveloped in holy presense, and all time seemed to stop. It could have been minutes, seconds- even hours really, but it didn't matter. I was so young, yet knew exactly what I was blessed to hear. It's still a mystery to me why God felt the need to have the angels sing to me. Whenever I have my doubts I think of those beautiful angels singing. That was 10 years ago.
- —Guest Mattea
- What is it when I was laying in bed, awake I could hear singing, it was really awesome for maybe a min. I was by myself.
- —Guest amy hansford
- I have had many experiences with spirit over the years, but I am so happy that this week I have heard what I can only describe as angelic music. I was lying in bed in the morning (you know when you wake before your alarm and just lie there in a lovely relaxed state) and became aware that I could hear (getting louder) the most beautiful, yet difficult to describe, music. It sounded like layers of incredible harmony, yet simple at the same time. Sounds in the music were purer than chimes and panpipes (these are the closest instruments I can relate the music too). I'm not musical so this was even more incredible to me. I could actually hear it, and there is no way I could imagine music so amazing. It only lasted a few minutes but I feel very blessed. I don't attend church but have always felt deeply loved by God, who I think of as father, all loving and all forgiving. He and the angels must be truly divine, as I've been no goody-two-shoes in my life. If I can hear this music then we all can.
- —Guest iawaken
Angel Choir in My Car
- I was on my way home from a wonderful healing service at Christian Retreat in Bradenton FL. I was still floating spiritually from the miracles I had seen as many were healed. I was singing worship songs when the car was filled with a Divine Presence and many other voices began to sing with me. I sang in a heavenly, ancient language along with them. The multidimensional sound is indescribable as our words are inadequate to describe the beauty of it. It lasted for about 15 minutes or so. I was engulfed in amazing love and peace. Goosebumps then and now again as I tell the wonderous story!! Our angels and guides are all around us and sometimes we are given the gift of knowing their presence. That was an unforgettable night of just that!!
- —Guest Sheila Smith
My beloved husband was dying.
- My husband was in Hospice House after sustaining a fall and injuring ribs. He had a second bout with severe difficulty breathing, and the nurses gave him morphine and a breathing treatment (a "peace pipe"). I was really frightened, as he was having a very difficult time, but I distinctly heard a "cacophony" of beautiful female voices coming from his peace pipe! I was the only one who heard them, and I leaned closer to the pipe to try to make out the words ... There were many different voices, and the most beautiful sound I ever heard, and I was comforted. My husband passed shortly after, and I believe those beautiful angels were his escorts to Heaven!
- —Guest Lyn Anderson
choir of angels
- I awoke at 4.15am, went to the bathroom and as i was drifting off to sleep i felt as if my right ear was filling up (like when you go under water), then a choir of voices started singing, there was no musical instruments the music was their voices, harmonious (think the group 'clannad), this has happend once before during a stressful time, my ear 'filled' up but a strong male voice said my name very loudly, quite a wonderful experience
- —Guest sharon
Angels Singing to me in a Jungle
- Woke up in my dream to find myself in a forest or an orchard with trees and greenery all around. There was a light musical sound and few heavenly type of teenaged angels were singing merrily. One had her breast exposed while others were dancing and in white dress. They were merrily chanting the songs of Goddess Saraswati who is the goddess of Music and Fine arts in Hinduism. I dont exactly remember the lyrics but the songs were really soothing and freshening. The weather was cool and calm and night was bright with moonlight. Pink and red flowers were falling on them when they were performing. Two boys were also there dancing and making merry.
- —Guest Avav
Angels sang to me in my dreams
- It was my Mum's birthday and I had this dream where angels were singing to me. It was so loud in my ears that they were singing directly into them, and the funny thing is I dint know the song but after about a couple of minutes I started singing along, I remember singing along until the music faded away. I really wish someone could tell me what this means. I feel really blessed. There is a God up there people believe!
- —Guest Sandra
La Via Poderosa
- I was practicing La Via Poderosa song to sing it at Church, and I sing it twice, I have my grandson with me, I have just finished and I feel a silence, I look tours the entrance door and there was and Angel, he was so strong, I remember to see mainly his wings and his Beautiful face, his hair was very thick, and rolls close to his head, his eyes were big and a light gray and yellow, his smile was smooth and his lips were big, his face was round and his eye browns tick, I was I said almost face to face with him,I said nothing, I just look and he smiled, stayed for a moment,, and he left. I took an the music and play and sing again. I remember he was tall, his wings where close to his body, and his gown was all the same color. I couldn't tell that was a gown, it was part of his feathers. I guess I feel, so Happy, I feel, so Blessed, my song call his attention and he stop to hear, then went I think in all this I cry, cry and laugh. I took my grandson and hug him he was so small, but we laugh.
- —Guest Patricia Johnson
The Old Time Gospel Songs
- For some time now, maybe a year, I hear what I assume to be Angels singing. It sounds like a quartet. I thought for a while it was a radio because I live in an apartment complex. I became ill one day and had to go to the hospital. Suddenly I heard the same music that I was hearing at home and I asked my daughter if she could hear the music and she said no. Then I realized that the Old Time Gospel songs would not be playing on a radio in the hospital. I knew then that I was hearing the Angels singing all of the wonderful old songs. I am blessed is all I can say about it. God is good.
- —Guest Carol Baker
Singing with me
- I was alone late late at night early morning, no lights or very little light. I had said in prayer that I wanted to see an angel earlier several times. I started playing my guitar in the darkened nook and sing Hallelujah over and over with my eyes closed . Suddenly I was not alone, a beautiful voice like I'd never heard was singing with me. I get goose bumps now as I did then. I didn't want to open my eyes, didn't feel threatened, I was trying to hear and identify it. All at once it quit just about the time I opened my eyes. It was the most beautiful voice and presence.
- —Guest ken
I heard Angels singing several times
- I have never told these events publicly, but after searching for the meaning of my own experiences and reading these posts, I am compelled to tell of my own experience of hearing angels singing since I was a child. These events are true. I first started hearing this beautiful sound of a choir of angels singing since I was 8 years old, up until I was 14 years old. The music seemed to start after I said a prayer to God at the age of 8. My Father died of cancer when I was only 5. At this time in my life, I was really sad and missing my Father. One night while I was in bed, I remember asking God to bring my father back to life. I remember telling God that I knew he had the power and ability to make my dad come back. I said the prayer while in tears. It was that same night that this beautiful music started. I have never till this day heard anything that even comes close to it's beauty. I always thought the music was coming from outside or from a radio. I would check the T.V. and radio. But it was not coming from any of those sources. I would hear the same music from time to time. Then, when I was 12 years old, we had just come out of church and my sister and I both heard the same beautiful sound while in the car. No one else could hear it but us. I checked every radio station to see if it was coming from someone playing it on their radio outside. But again nothing. For about 2 minutes straight we heard this wonderful music that sounded like a thousand angels all singing together. We will never forget this and know that God gives us signs to let us know he is with us. I heard the angels for the last time when I was 14. I feel so grateful that I was allowed to experienced this and wish I could hear it again. We all need to be prepared for the Lords return, as we are in the last days.
- —Guest Sonny Thompson
Angelic-ethereal music playing
- Upon waking this morning, I felt compelled to Google the experiences of others who have heard unexplained music playing in their home. Oh, how comforting to know of similar encounters. At 1:55am on 8.16.13, I woke to beautiful music playing. I ventured into living room to see if anything was on (radio,TV,cellphone)--nothing. The music seemed strongest as I approached my two young nieces (9&11yrs.old) that were camped- out on the sofas. As though the music's purpose was communicated to me, I smiled then returned to my bedroom. Soon, the music faded. I yearned to hear it again and attempted to will it back. It did not return-- soon it was daybreak; and, what a beautiful morning:enlightenment! HIS angels do watch over us (Psalm 91). watch over us (Ps. 91) 8.16.13 I
- —Guest Rev.Vanda
1-15 of 61Next