- Last night I was looking in the mirror ..I was about to turn away until I noticed an angel figure on my back, i starred at it for a while wondering if it was what I was imagining and yes it was!"I feel very blessed to have seen this.
- —Guest Stevie
Black winged angel
- Whilst having healing I saw an angel with black wings, I did not see a face as it was alike a golden light. I'm not sure why or if I understand the meaning of this vison.
- —Guest Peter
Out of Harms Way
- Wagging his tail because he wanted some attention. Snowball was always chained up outside and had a doghouse to keep warm. I walked up to him and started to pet him and give him some attention. Once I started petting him I put my arms around him and was hugging him. But Snowball didn't like that very much and he attacked me. When he bit me he was rabid and vicious. He had his mouth latched on to the whole side of my face from my ear to my eye and he was shaking me like a rag doll. Suddenly as quick as it happened iI felt this presence of peace and tranquility that swept over me. Snowball's jaw had locked up and it was like he was frozen, unable to move, clinging to my face like we were frozen in time. I was able to let out a scream and my brother came rushing over and was able to free me from Snowball. I ran home bloodied and in pain. My mom rushed me to the emergency room and I told her I had an angel with me. To this very day, I can still feel that presence of peace.
- —Guest Casey Eckles
Was it a Angel...
- This happened to me many years ago, over three nights. First night I was sleeping but felt half awake and felt my body was floating when I opened my eyes I felt my body touch the bed. This happened for two nights. But on the third night, I was sleeping but then had an odd feeling and opened my eyes to see a woman standing beside me. She had medium length hair, dressed in a long white dress, and a bright light was surrounding her. I could not hardly move but I did reach out and touch her ankle and when I did I saw her smile at me. I also felt this great calmness within me like I never felt before. But then she slowly vanished and I woke up and nothing was there. But I could still feel her touch from my hand. Still unsure who she or if she was an angel or not...
- —Guest M.Caridi
Stairway to heaven
- When I was at Mass last night on New Years Eve I saw a vision. At the end when our priest says now bow your head for your blessing I remember it was the last blessing that I felt it had to do with me, and I shut my eyes. I saw a stairway and at the top was Jesus but he also had wings. It wasn't real clear but I knew it was a gift and I was in a trance for a few seconds because he went to say the "in the name of the father and son and Holy Spirit " I open my eyes in time for the Holy Spirit. So I'm not sure what this means . My life is very messed up right now and I pray morning and night. So I believe that God is looking out for me!
- —Guest Mary Roca
Many Angels descend around me
- I was outside and millions of Angels came out of a beautiful sky and surrounded me. I had the most peaceful feeling I have ever had.
- —Guest T
- Me and my brother and mother were going to town from our country home in Texas, I remember distinctly whining to mom saying I wanted the front seat. Being the youngest I NEVER got the front my older brother or sister always did but for once I got the front and as we drove down the highway to Tyler Texas from Ben wheeler Texas about midway. All of a sudden saw two old men dressed in white long robes they were bald on the top and white hair on the sides I of course was going too fast to see what color there eyes were but they were definitely twins and walking in a rather nonchalant way. But when I looked back they had disappeared when I finally got up the courage to tell my mother she asked my brother, who of course wouldn't have noticed anything in the back told my mom before she told him the whole story that my eyes were rounding and wider than he'd ever seen them... So twin men in white who weren't there when I looked back. like the number 11 which I saw everywhere the rest of my life.
- —Guest Katie
my dad has an angel
- it was 2012 December, I was going thru hard times so I went to my familys house. I sat on the table and my dad and mom were sitting on the couch. all of a sudden I see a figure of a human with many color...colors of the universe. I see this being entering my father. it was so fast that I did not have time to react. now I kniw that my dad has an angel taking care of him. I also know why he is so compassionate with me. that was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen full of light and peace.
- —Guest janette
The White Bird
- When I Was Younger. I Was Coming Back With My Grandmother From Her Fashion Store. She Always Tell Me To Belt Up . And I Do Know That I Am Selfish Sometimes. When We Were Half Street Away From Her House My Grandmother Did Not Pay Attention On The Road. And Then A Motorcyclist Nearly Got Hit By Us And I Saw This White Glowing Bird That Travels Very Fast In front Of My Very Eyes . I Could Not Tell If It's An Angel Or Not because It Happened So Fast. The Motorcyclist Was Actually One Of My Teachers. So We Apologise To Him And Went Home. My Grandmother Was So Mad At Me. In The End I Was The Only One Who Saw The White Glowing Bird . Sorry For My Bad English And Thank You For Reading Peace Out.
- —Guest Daniel.H
- I was in labor with my son Andrew for three days before an emergency c~section. Just before the doctor ordered the surgery, I started to see the nurses' spirits. After the c~section they brought me my son. A very tall and strong angel stood at my hospital bedside and said to me (telepathically) ...here is your son... As if he was there to announce his arrival. Years later I saw the nurses and wished I could explain to them that I saw inside of them and that they were good. My son is going to be a firefighter soon,
- —Guest Laura
Yellow Haired Angel
- I was laying in bath asleep when this lady with yellow hair put her hand on my head. The next I Knew I was been pulled away peacefully from my body???
- —Guest Lola
I Feel Blessed
- I had come home after being with my Mom in the hospital . I had this extreme energy flowing thru my body. I felt like I was full of electricity. So one night I was in the bath and this little angel or really small figure was flying around me. I felt like it was my step-brother who has passed. I couldn't keep this to myself so I called my his brother. I felt it was a message that he was okay in God's hands and it was a accident. I found out he had been shot. I still feel this great need to love and understand everyone. My husband and I struggle and I have been suffering depression/anxiety but I'm not so sure. I am suffering. I'm noticing so much around me in life and it's not all that bad. I have prayed for forgiveness for any bad I might have done in my past and I'm moving forward and facing many issues forthcoming. I pray I'm not being prepared for sickness, not me but my spouse. Spot on his lung and waiting for results. I have never seen a picture that resembles my ANGEL. I feel blessed.
- —Guest angie
Was it an angel?
- I had just went to visit my mom after my aunt's funeral and that was two days ago but when I went back today she told me that the teenager that was sitting in the car in her driveway said that she had seen a spirit (man) with curly hair standing beside me on the porch smiling as he looked at me when I stood on the porch to go into the house. The young lady nor her mom whom was actually inside my mom's house know me. So I would like to know if anyone out there could tell me what it means and if it's good or bad. Please be honest. She claimed he looked at peace who ever he or it was. Please help I'm a nervous wreck. Thanks in advance.
- —Guest pat
A Golden Cloud
- I had pneumonia, and so did my mom. I spent all night praying, four hours, at 3:40 a.m 11/21/13 I saw a golden cloud come over my house, as God opened up the heavens onto me. I was healed instantly, so was mom. I was so scared afterward. Even though i know it was God's holy spirit. It was so surreal. It was amazing.. it stayed for maybe three minutes. And flew away.
- —Guest justin
My Co-worker is a warrior angel
- If I had not experienced this myself, I would never have believed this story. One morning I saw in my mind the image of a warrior angel, cloaked in golden light, and radiating a level of love I can’t possibly express in words. This angel had the face and hair of a co-worker, who, btw, is a paramedic. He communicated with me via telepathy so that it felt to me that I intuitively “knew” his name and that he was a leader among warrior angels, and that he had taken a body on earth to be of service to help those in the 3rd density. His name could not be pronounced using sounds that a human is able to make. A moment later I heard a gentle (male) voice in my mind, which was not this angel speaking to me, and it said, referencing this warrior angel, “He fights for others who are unable to fight for themselves.” I was blown away then and almost a year later I’m still blown away.
- —Guest "Brenda"