My Reading Tea Leaves Experience
With friends. I have been introduced to tea leaf reading at a meditation group I attend. I only do this practice there at the group, which can be 3-8 people. I never have anything specific in mind, just thoughts as a whole. I have always been vague, but always keep my mind actively thinking of the issue or subject I want to find more about, or a meaning of my life at the moment in time, or what might come from a situation.
What Was Your Question?
To find out a vague 'what will happen, what do things mean,' in various situations I have experienced. I want to know now what the image shows, what it means. I am there and a man who I know, then another woman, and a seahorse/dragon, a large ocean barrel wave surrounds us. I see all the images, but I want to know what it means.
- A female's face similar to my own, in bottom of cup towards the left, large defined eyes, long wavy hair. Next I see a man's face to the right who I know, it merges with another face that looks outwards, with a sort of seal/dog snout/nose/mouth.
- A defined S, that looks like a seahorse or dragon.
- A cupid's arrow, white pointing vertically towards the man's face from underneath.
- A lady within the S shape, looking towards the left as a profile face image, possible scarf or long hair.
- A huge ocean wave that surrounds all the images, and curves up and above, towards the left over the woman's and man's faces/heads.
Phylameana lila Desy, About.com Holistic Healing, says:
Please share your insights or read what others are saying about Sunny's reading by clicking on this link:
Be a Seer