Why I Love Reiki
Top 6 Reasons I Love Reiki (there's many more):
- Animals love it - I have become an animal magnet.
- You always have your energy first-aid kit with you no matter where you go.
- In emergencies you always have positive healing energy to offer, you don't have to feel helpless.
- Reiki is useful for self-healing as well as for family, friends, animals and plants.
- No previous experience is necessary to learn, with training from a qualified teacher you can begin practicing immediately and enjoy a lifetime of benefit.
- Reiki helps you feel and look younger!
About My Reiki Blog
At Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing Blog I share my experiences as an energy healer working with animals, wildlife and people, my personal growth and evolution as a healer, and my Reiki/shamanic art and photos.
When I became a Reiki Master Teacher in 1996, Reiki was relatively unknown by the general public. Today it is offered as a complementary modality in many hospitals and obtained media stardom (and notoriety) recently when Dr. Oz named Reiki his #1 Alternative Medicine Secret for 2010.
And sandwiched in between Reiki's evolving history are my personal experiences. Reiki changed my life, offering me a new career, fostered self-healing, and guided me to the study of shamanism. To my great surprise it appears that I was an early pioneer in combining the two. At the time I was simply a very different Reiki practitioner from the viewpoint of the community.
In my blog and my practice I'm looking forward to seeing what the next stage of evolution holds, both for myself and for Reiki.
- Let go of attachment to the outcome, and trust. The energy has a better plan than anything you can think of.
- From Reiki with animals: If you stay grounded in the present moment you'll have more fun.
- Be respectful of everyone's boundaries.
- Never try to "fix" someone, they are not broken.
- Each of us must take responsibility for our own healing.
- Do not give your power away to anyone.
Name of My Blog
URL of My Blog