- Tree Top: Spiritual Goal (position signifier card under this card if you like)
- Left Side Branches: Top to Bottom (Choice, Cons, and Mental)
- Right Side Branches: Top to Bottom (Choice, Pros, and Emotional)
- Center Tree: Outcome / Knowledge
- Tree Trunk: Top to Bottom (Heart, Personal View)
- Base of the Tree: World View
: How to Layout Your Cards:First you form the tree branches in three rows. Place your drawn cards from left to right. These card positions reflect opposing energies.
Position 1: Left - Choice
Position 2: Right - Choice
Position 3: Left - Cons
Position 4: Right - Pros
Position 5: Left - Mental Reflections
Position 6: Right - Emotional Reflections
Next you form the tree trunk beginning with the base or tree roots and go upwards.
Position 7: World View
Position 8: Personal Opinion
Position 9: Heart
Place the final card at the top to complete your Tree of Life.
Position 10: Spiritual Influences
In reading the cards in your Tree of Life spread you divine answers to your inquiry based on the cards in the various positions.
- What are your options? (1&2)
- Consider the pros and cons. (3&4)
- Explore your thoughts and feelings. (5&6)
- What are your physical manifestations and worldly influences? (7)
- How do view your current position? (8)
- Connect to your heart or inner knowing. (9)
- Understanding spiritual goal or growth potential. (10)