What better way of creating a more fulfilling life than by mastering the art of tuning into your most inspired and ingenious self, your inner voice? This voice is your guide of all guides to a life of greatness. You cannot attune to this inspiring voice without living a more inspiring life. Genius, creativity, and a silent power emerge from your heart and mind the moment you do. The secret of tuning in to its magnificent messages is having a heart filled with gratitude. When your heart is opened wide with gratitude your inner voice becomes loud and clear, and your most life expanding messages enter into your mind with ease. If your heart is filled with gratitude, it is almost impossible to stop your inner voice from speaking clearly and profoundly. Many great spiritual revelations and mental attributes are suddenly birthed from within you when your voice on the inside becomes louder than the many voices or opinions on the outside.
The immortal masters of life have been those who have mastered the ability to attune to their great inner voices. Those great beings that mastered this talent left their marks in history. From Christ, who listened to his heavenly Father, to Dante, who listened to Beatrice, to Walt Whitman and many others who listened to their guiding whisper, all have impacted humanity with the resultant immortal expressions of their inner voice.
As your voice on the inside grows in clarity and strength so will your inspiration when you listen. Begin to attune to that inspiring station from within. Listen as it guides you to new levels of creativity and operation. Your inner voice will put few or no limits on your life. Only the many outer voices of others who allow them selves to live a life of mediocrity will do so. Decide now to expand your wisdom and fulfillment through such careful listening. Follow the steps below and commune with this wise inner guide. It will help you create a greater contribution to others and possibly even a legacy.
- Stand relaxed with your hands loosely at your side.
- Take a few deep breaths. Inhale and exhale through the nose slowly.
- Tilt your head up 30 degrees.
- Turn your eyes up another 30 degrees, until you are looking forward and upward.
- Close your eyelids and let them become relaxed.
- Think about something or someone you are truly and deeply grateful for.
- Keep thinking and thanking until you feel your heart has truly opened up and you have even experienced a tear of inspiration.
- Upon attaining a grateful state, now ask your inner voice for any guiding message. Ask, “Inner voice do you have a message for me at this moment?”
- When you are grateful enough and you ask for a message a message will clearly come.
- Write this message down.
- If your message does not become immediately and clearly revealed, repeat steps 6 through 10 until it does.