In addition to the physical health of a person, the health of one's finances can be reflected in the health line. This is not surprising when you consider the diet and life style of a poor person would likely be lacking. Also, stress of any kind is a major factor in one's health.
Exploring the Health Line
- Breaks: Monetary concerns or losses
- Criss-Crosses: Possible accidents (clumsiness, ungrounded)
- Circles: Hospital confinements, Surgeries
- Wavering or Jagged Line: Multiple health concerns
- Forked Line: Chronic or debilitating dis-eases
An absent health line usually indicates that health is not an issue.