Are you are having difficulty letting of something, emotionally or otherwise? Are your possessions holding your happiness hostage? Are you trying to move past a hurtful relationship or situation? Perhaps you realize that hoarding "stuff" is no longer making you feel good yet you cannot quite get out of the habit of collecting more and more things.
Here are a few affirmations you can use to help shift your vision and set you onto a path toward a happier life and personal empowerment. Choose an affirmation that fits you, write it down on a sticky, plaster it onto your bathroom mirror or computer. Recite it at least once daily! Good luck "letting go" and freeing your inner being.
Letting Go Affirmation Statements
I am worry free.
- I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect in my own way.
- I let go of all expectations. I am free to live the life I've dreamed.
- I let go of the need to control others. I allow others to make their own way.
- Possessions do not feed my spirit. I am liberated from the desire to hoard things.
- I give things away freely.
- I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth.
- I leave go of past relationships with love and clear my spirit of chains to the past to make way for new love to enter my life.
- I hold on to the positive memories from past relationships and leave go of the dark memories with love.
- I release! I let go! I coast along with my hands off the controls.
- I breathe freely without constraints. My energy flows without care alongside the wayward winds.
- The past is gone, the future uncertain. Today is now and I face it head on.
- I let go of my regrets. I am grateful for lessons my past missteps taught me.
- I release my chaotic monkey mind. My mind is clear of distractions. I am focused.