Spiritual and Healing Properties of AmberAmber is classified among healing crystals and gemstones but is actually fossilized resin. Common colors ranging from pale yellows to dark browns. There are also green, red, blackish, and blue forms of amber. Amber is best worn directly on the skin which will naturally absorb the oils of the amber resin which is said to transmute negative energies into positive energies. It can be carried, worn, or used as an elixir.
Colors of Amber:
- Black colored amber protects against psychic vampires and psychic attacks/ Red amber is a helpful grounding stone and can be used as an amulet in fertility rituals.
- Red amber also stimulates sexual desires and prompts orgasm. Golden amber offers peace and promotes self love and acceptance.
- Golden amber can be used in healing to repair damages to the auric field, karmic release, and emotional healing.
- Green amber is a motivator stone that help guide you along your life path. It helps to dissolve blocks that are hindering your spiritual growth. Grounding and purifying.
- Honey colored amber adds sweetness to your life. It helps you understand where you are at along your life path. Honey amber teaches us to let go of stuff that is blocking us from allowing spirit to step in and help smooth away the rough patches. Knowing stone.
Remedy Benefits of Amber:
- Transformative energy
- Eases painful teething in babies
- Facilitates crown chakra opening
- Balances mind-body-spirit
- Purifying stone for the birthing process
Read more: Crystal Healing Properties
Reference: Gem Stones A to Z, Diane Stein; Love is in the Earth, Melody