Each person carries a blend of feminine (passive) and masculine (dominant) energies. As a healer one of the things I look to in working with clients is to notice how these yin-yang energies are interacting with each other within a person's spirit/body.
Is your masculine nature shadowing or crowding your feminine stirrings?
Incorporating the use of specific flower essences into your routine is one remedy to assist in awakening feminine energies. A variety of lily essences offer healing forces helpful in nudging a timid female side to openly flower.
Feminine Essences - Lilies
- Alpine Lily - Alpine Lily flower essence promotes acceptance of one's femininity. It helps individuals become more deeply grounded. Enriches the experience of the spirit being housed in a female body.
- Calla Lily - Calla Lily flower essence balances male/female energies. Fosters sexual self acceptance.
- Easter Lily - Easter Lily flower essence helps heal inner conflicts about one's sexuality. Integrates sexuality and spirituality.
- Fawn Lily - Fawn Lily flower essence facilitates worldly involvement. It assists sharing one's spiritual gifts with others. Earth mother type nurturing energy.
- Mariposa Lily - Mariposa Lily flower essence embraces the inner child. Eases suffering of anyone who has abandonment issues or has experienced childhood abuses. Also nurtures mother/daughter relationships.
- Tiger Lily - Tiger Lily flower essence helps brings the feminine energies to surface in individuals who have stronger masculine energies shadowing their feminine nature. Menopausal remedy.
Balance is a gift that flower essences offer. They assist us in creating gentle energy shifts, easing any imbalances back into check.
Other flower essences that address the feminine consciousness
- Baby Blue Eyes
- Black Cohosh
- Bleeding Heart
- Canyon Dudley
- Evening Primrose
- Fairy Lantern
- Lady's Slipper
What is Your Flower Essence IQ?
Test Your Knowledge of Flower Essences and Flower Essence Therapy
Flower Essence Photo Gallery
View flower essences in their natural state before they are picked and processed into remedy tinctures. Along with each image a brief description is given to explain what types of issues can be treated by that particular flower.
References: Flower Essence Repertory, Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz - Spiral Essences