This is a step-by-step sampling of ten out of the fifty-two "teen angels" that are depicted on Diana Cooper's inspirational card deck "Teen Angels." The purpose of these angel cards is to give encouragement and spiritual guidance. There is no "game" to play. The cards are to be shuffled and one card chosen at random to inspire or invoke positivity.
How to Choose a Teen Angel Card Meant Just for You:
Diana Cooper is a therapist, a healer, and the author of several books, including Angel Inspiration, Discover Atlantis, Light Up Your Life, A Little Light on Spiritual Laws, A New Light on Angels, and A New Light on Ascension. Artwork was created by artist and painter, Norbert Pautner.
- Quiet your mind for a minute or longer.
- Mindfully shuffle the deck of cards.
- Ask for an angel connection.
- Select one card from the deck.
- Look at the card, reflect on the message.
- Thank the angels for their guidance.
Review deck of Teen Angels was supplied by Findhorn Press publicist.