We have a Tiger River Spa installed on our back porch...ahhhh, such heaven. When we first acquired this I felt a little guilty sometimes as I soaked in the hot tub since I realized this is a luxury many people do not have. But hey! We all have our indulgences, and this one is mine. We all have certain things we require in our lives to bring us happiness, comfort us, and make our lives a little easier. For me it is my hot tub, the dishwasher, and my Apple computer.
Are You a Bath Person or a Shower Person?
answer this poll
- I enjoy both equally
- Swimming Therapy - Therapeutic way to have fun!
- Water Shiatsu - Combination of massage, accupressure, and yoga.
- Balancing Chakra Bath
Books to Read While Soaking in the Tub
- Hydrotherapy - Principles and Practice by Margaret Reid Campion. This book combines Campion's previous works on pediatric and adult hydrotherapy: the valuable rehabilitative and recreational ideas for children in water are linked with constructive and sensible guidelines for both traditional and original prescriptions for the rehabilitation of adults.
- Hot Water Therapy: How to Save Your Back, Neck, and Shoulders in Ten Minutes a Day by Patrick Horay
- Water Exercise/78 Safe and Effective Exercises for Fitness and Therapy by Martha D. White
Article Dateline: August 1, 1997