I was WAY past the age of being able to become pregnant. Nor did I desire it. Still, having a pregnancy dream is one of my all time favorite dream themes. I am the mother of 3 grown children and whenever I dream of being pregnant or having a baby I get the rare opportunity to relive that miraculous feeling of being pregnant again and anticipating a new life. It is the very best feeling!
Because of the dream and from what I know a pregnancy dream can mean I anticipated a new feminine energy to blossom (pregnant with a daughter) within my being. Because of the "college fund" aspect of the dream I speculated that I would be investing in something educational. Hmm.... our dreams make us wonder.
Please share your pregnancy dreams or other dream themes. I'm very curious if men experience pregnancy dreams? Hey fellows, what do you say? Yes or No? Please comment.
Pregnancy Dreams and What They Mean
Interpreting the meaning of dreams is an art. There is no right or wrong way to interpret the meaning of our dreams. Dreaming of being pregnant could be prophetic, but these types of dreams typically mean you are growing spiritually, OR something creative is incubating within your being. Having a baby in your dream can represent rebirth or something new is entering your life. Because you are the one pregnant in the dream or the person birthing the new life, you will be the creator or the originator of a new idea.
Here are a few ideas: Dreaming about...
- Conceiving a Child could mean... Seeding a new idea, Being open to start afresh, Setting new goals
- Being Pregnant could mean... Growing or incubating a new idea, Anticipation of a change or new beginning
- Giving Birth to a Baby could mean... Birthing a new idea, Undertaking a new direction, Entering a new life stage
- Experiencing Labor Pains could mean... Growing pains, Painful life lessons
- Experiencing False Labor could mean... Misunderstandings, Wrong timing
- Having a Miscarriage could mean... Unfulfilled hope or wishes, Missed opportunities
- Aborting a Pregnancy could mean... Squelching an idea, Giving up on your dreams
Vote now: You can select more than one answer
Andersen Ross / Getty Images
~ Affirmation of the Day ~