1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

Telepathy Takes Two

By February 23, 2013

Using telepathy is not about intruding into someone's head. Our thoughts are private and cannot be stolen by others. But, your thought patterns can be tapped into if you are transmitting signals (consciously or unconsciously) to be intuitively heard.

For telepathy to work there needs to be two participants, a receiver and a sender. Some people are better receivers, while others are better at sending messages.

I knew a woman who would send out mental messages to friends and relatives whenever she wanted to talk to them. You're probably thinking it would have been easier for her to just pick up the phone and call the person she wanted to communicate with. And you would be right. But, she did this because she was living on a tight budget and could not afford a costly phone bill. When she answered the ringing phone she would say something like, "I'm so glad to hear your voice. What a coincidence, I was thinking about you this morning." But, she knew receiving that phone call was no coincidence, because it was she herself who had actually made the first contact, a telepathic communication.

My husband and I, as many couples who have established strong relationships will, often are able to finish each other's sentences. I believe this occurs primarily from knowing one another's habits over the years but do wonder if telepathy plays more than a minor role in this happening.

photo credit: Jupiterimages

~ Healing Lesson of the Day ~
~ Affirmation of the Day ~
Comments
February 24, 2009 at 8:20 am
(1) Terence says:

Using telepathy to control my phone bill is a neat idea, but not something I have the skills to do. Along the same lines I have been reading a webinar on developing psychic senses that might be of interest to you or your readers.

July 7, 2009 at 9:42 pm
(2) mostafa omar says:

i have the ability to send any message,thought or feeling through my brain to anybody within a range of 100 meter (my sight range).
if you are intrested then i am ready for all tests and experiments.

my mobile is : +2 010 57 50 150 (vodafone egypt)

July 22, 2009 at 11:42 pm
(3) cecilia says:

all i have to do is think of someone and they come to me or call me i also talk’s to the dead i also have visions i can read people it’s back’s people away from me :)

November 9, 2009 at 6:08 pm
(4) Me says:

“I knew a woman who would send out mental messages to friends and relatives whenever she wanted to talk to them. You’re probably thinking it would have been easier for her to just pick up the phone and call the person she wanted to communicate with. And you would be right. But, she did this because she was living on a tight budget and could not afford a costly phone bill.”

Had a good laugh, thank you.

January 5, 2010 at 2:36 pm
(5) Midwest Griever says:

I have received many, many one ring telephone calls (telepathic as they are not really auditory and do not match any of our telephones) since my wife passed away in June. These happen when there is a question from me to her or an observation she has made. I have also received the scent of her perfume, visions of her, and a very special Kiss from her–plus many more things.

February 4, 2010 at 12:14 pm
(6) Fedge No says:

I have had too many experiences with this to deny or even doubt it’s existence. Telekinesis has also affected my life in big ways. I’m sure any reasonable research with properly screened subjects would show up at least some evidence of telepathy or telekinesis.

Contact me if you would like to hear some crazy stories about my experience and some thoughts on screening/testing methods. I think it’s one of those things you will find if you search and are willing to accept it happening around you.

February 11, 2010 at 12:43 am
(7) Demetra Van Wyk says:

I am a receiver and giver. My ex husband could always repeat my thoughts back to me. I could never figure out if he was a telepathic or he was just really good at occupying someone else’s head. The latter was one of his hobbies.

July 6, 2011 at 7:42 pm
(8) Janice Ullman says:

I find this to be so true. I have always had a telepathic side, and it’s much more in tune to people I am close to and know intimately. Using meditations like the Isha Kriya or just simple mindfulness I have found enhance my ability. Very nice post.

July 25, 2011 at 6:16 am
(9) Freyja says:

My Dog listens very well to my telepathic messages, and is even in-tune when I am thinking of something relating to her. I requested some things of her telepathically when we first met to determine if she was mine and I was hers. I understand that I am very analytic and observant and am usually extremely accurate at reading people, and know that body language and chemistry can comprise over 80% of interpersonal communication, and can justify a majority of this. However incidents like requesting the ice cream parlor server put more malt in my ice cream malt when his back is turned via telepathy and having accuracy is less discernible through the same measures previously mentioned. How often I find accuracy, what variables internal and external, I notice that seem to affect accuracy and effectiveness as well as seemingly impossible coincidences would make a believer out of any conscientious, sentient being, that things beyond complete current understanding is not only possible, and plausible, but actual. Our current society norms dictates such behavior as abnormal, to be feared, or it’s wrong and shouldn’t be done. There are many level of ethics and morals and belief structures that do play a roll. Just like any activity practice and conscious awareness strengthens the likely-hood of continued experiences. The choice to
participate is everyone’s.

October 13, 2011 at 8:05 pm
(10) mar says:

I’ve been doing this as far as I can remember. Many times I don’t bother telling the other person I thought of him or her 24 hrs ago.

April 10, 2012 at 10:43 am
(11) Ann Harold says:

I don’t particularly believe in what’s called telepathy. Maybe I’m too pragmatic for it or I’ve never met a person really capable of reading other people’s thoughts I don’t know)) Anyway, the post was interesting to read, really informative! So, way to go!

February 25, 2013 at 8:31 am
(12) Horor says:

Sorry, but a nice picture in your review is an ABSOLUTE nonsense concerning telepathical imagination (there – a brain space of identities comparing according to optical – not telepathic info..!)
Already 6 years of effective telepathy. Info – in Yahoo group Telepathy about Sy-T methods.