A friend of mine recommended the Masada Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts (compare prices) to me many years ago because they offer unscented bath salts. I am scent-sensitive and many bath products have overwhelming scents. I have also tried their lavender and jasmine scented sea salts and I am pleased that they are subtle enough for me to enjoy.
We have also purchased their purifying eucalyptus and invigorating sports scented salts, but found them to be too strong for me. Hubby is okay with them. But, I have used the eucalyptus salts to knock out a stuffy nose and head cold.
For the bath person these therapeutic baths salts would be a welcome gift.
My Healing Holiday Gift Picks
- Dec. 20 Gift Pick - Ceramic Toad House
- Dec. 19 Gift Pick - Smudge Spray
- Dec. 18 Gift Pick - Cat's Eye Tarot
- Dec. 17 Gift Pick - Angel of Hope
- Dec. 16 Gift Pick - Om Stone
- Dec. 15 Gift Pick - Bugzooka
- Dec. 14 Gift Pick - Chartres Labyrinth Bowl
- Dec. 13 Gift Pick - 2013 Healing Calendars
- Dec. 12 Gift Pick - Kuan Yin Crystal Bracelet
- Dec. 11 Gift Pick - Salt Detoxer for Feet and Hands
- Dec. 10 Gift Pick - Pampering Spa Gift Certificates
- Dec. 9 Gift Pick - Heart is Hot Gift Package
- Dec. 8 Gift Pick - Pendulum Stand
- Dec. 7 Gift Pick - Prayer Wheel Earrings
- Dec. 6 Gift Pick - Thera Cane
- Dec. 5 Gift Pick - Miniature Tree with Angel
- Dec. 4 Gift Pick - Serenity Fountain
- Dec. 3 Gift Pick - Jade Elephant Pendant
- Dec. 2 Gift Pick - Vintage Ice Bag
- Dec. 1 Gift Pick - Lavender Wreath