1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

Connecting with Your Personal Angel

By July 26, 2012

Angel Intuitive, Eileen Smith, suggests several ways to raise your vibration in a 15 bullet listing. Why is this important? Raising your vibration will help you connect and communicate with the angels. Read her article, Communicating with Your Angel, and then return here to post your comments. Also, please answer my poll if you have communicated with the angels.

Each week, we invite a different intuitive to answer a question from a reader. If you'd like to submit a question for Eileen please email her directly.

Meet Our In House Intuitives

Share Your Personal Stories About Angels and Miracles:

Darren Hopes / Getty Images

Comments
April 15, 2010 at 3:22 pm
(1) Pippa says:

Great post, I always tell my children when we see a feather somewhere that you wouldn’t expect that it’s a sign from the Angels that they’re with us.

April 15, 2010 at 8:08 pm
(2) Brittany J says:

Lovely advice, Eileen. Absolutely right on. I think most people don’t realize that it’s the day to day living of life that either raises or lowers our vibrations. Absolutely everyone can connect with the angels. Without exception-everyone! Thank you for getting the word out!
Lots of love,
Brittany

April 20, 2010 at 11:21 am
(3) Cindy says:

Thank you. I always really enjoy your posts. They are informative and interesting. I look forward to them and your book. ~Cindy

April 22, 2010 at 5:52 am
(4) romila says:

i really appreciate your site it is i’ve never come acroswsw a site so interesting i coud stay on it the whole time you want to know evrything it is incredible great job !!!don’t have word to describe it in fact

April 26, 2010 at 5:17 pm
(5) Tracy says:

When I was offered two dates for my major operation
I chosed the earliest one in March o8….

then I ran in to my kitchen to get a glass of water as i panicked….then looked outside into the garden guess floated down all kept going through my mind was have i chosen the right dates

A baby white feather floated down ..
not hte first time but obviously this had meant
somthing after all .. all the times this had to happen…..

May 8, 2010 at 1:51 pm
(6) Eileen Smith says:

Pippa, Cindy, Brittany thank you so much for your lovely comments. It warms my heart that the angels messages touch your lives.

May 8, 2010 at 1:55 pm
(7) Eileen Smith says:

Romila, bless you for leaving a comment about my website.

Tracy, isn’t it amazing how the angels answer us? They always know what is going on with us.

May 11, 2010 at 4:28 pm
(8) Valerie says:

I am a deeply spiritual person. I love my Goddess and it is Her I think on as I go to sleep and I wake up thinking of her. I have never sought spiritual guides but am wondering if angels would connect to my Goddess. I am content to have such a relationship with Her in any event if angels do not revere Her. I welcome your thought on this.

May 12, 2010 at 1:55 pm
(9) shanti says:

thank you thank you and thank you it is reaaly very important in this line

September 15, 2010 at 2:18 am
(10) MARISSA says:

if i felt some chill beside me or any strange feelings how can i saythey are angels or not?

January 26, 2011 at 12:22 am
(11) accuratepsychic says:

thanks for this post. I believe that angels are with us everyday

January 26, 2011 at 12:23 am
(12) bestpsychic says:

your advice really works!

January 26, 2011 at 12:24 am
(13) lovepsychic  says:

I have always been fascinated by angels. I hope I can get in touch with my own angel soon…