1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

Draw Something Therapy

By April 25, 2012

draw something

Healing Photo of the Week

Draw Something for Stress Relief, Art Therapy, and Laughter

You have probably already heard about the Draw Something App that is all the rage recently. It is based on the game Pictionary. Friends draw pictures and send them to other players to guess what they drew. I cannot remember laughing so much or so hard in a very long time. Drawing is not one of my talents, but it doesn't matter. I'm having such a fun time playing this game with friends and family.

Play is an important aspect of our lives that many of us don't take the time to indulge in. My own drawings crack me up first while drawing them and I get the giggles again when I watch a replay of my less than artistic attempts at drawing while friends are guessing. This game is Fun! Fun! Healing! Yes, Healing! You will Laugh! It is Joyful! I simply Love it! Try it, you might love it too.

I keep a Healing Photo of the Week Archive if you wish to revisit previous photos featured.

~ Healing Lesson of the Day ~
~ Affirmation of the Day ~

Godzilla Draw Something Phylameana lila Desy

Comments
April 25, 2012 at 8:49 am
(1) Susan says:

Draw Something is all the rage in my family. At a family reunion last weekend, several members of the family were demonstrating it to others, and there was much hilarity over an illustration for “wedgie.” It combines laughter and art, and they are both good medicine.

April 25, 2012 at 10:18 am
(2) Newlyweds Guide Francesca says:

Sounds like a lot of fun! Since I had my son seven months ago, I have taken up play again. You’re right. We need it and it does relieve stress.

April 25, 2012 at 2:14 pm
(3) Nancy says:

It’s nice to read about an app that can truly be beneficial and fun at the same time.

April 25, 2012 at 4:17 pm
(4) Sukhmandir Kaur says:

My kids are all playing drawsome, looks like fun, I’ll have to see if there is an android ap becasue drawing and word games are both right up my alley

May 1, 2012 at 9:30 am
(5) Dalsukh says:

I misplace things and forget where I have placed them. Once I was desparate for medical file of my wife. It was lost in the ICU.I vidited the hospital three days and nobody could find the file for me. On the 4th day I did Reiki and mentally drawn second degree symbols before I went to the hospital.The whole staff was different. I just asked somebody about a file containing in a bag of popular trader(advertising his popular firm).The man immediately remembered the traders name and the bag and the file. I got my file. From that time on wards I have retraced many objects misplaced and forgotten by me.Probably this happens as my mind changes from anxiety mode to real searching mode and this change makes me to remember what i have forgotten.

May 1, 2012 at 10:41 am
(6) Marina says:

I usually ask G-d to send angels to me and everyone else I’m going to meet. It works like a charm 98% of the time.

Coming back to draw App. I’ll definitely get this since we are nuts about “Pictionery.” Even my 5 and 7 yo request to participate and was pretty good in guessing right some adults drawing. There is a room for everyone to laugh and have fun.