1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

11:11 - Ellen Degeneres is An Evolving Spiritual Being

By May 28, 2010

ellen degeneresDid you watch Ellen today? Ellen Degeneres spoke about her new record label. She named her record label eleveneleven. Ellen gave the reason why she named her new label eleveneleven was because 11:11 is her ATM PIN number (joke!). Ellen said "It's actually a number every time I look at the clock its 11:11, whenever I'm anywhere I see the number 11:11 all the time." Ellen is involved in Greyson Chance's fast rise to singing fame. You've likely seen Greyson singing Paparazzi on You Tube. On her show Ellen pointed out she found Greyson Chance on the 11th and his soccer number is also 11.

Evolving spiritual beings have been reporting seeing repeated number sequences such as 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, and so forth for several years.

11:11 is a very spiritual number. Eileen Smith, Ask An Angel Columnist, says "11:11 means "the Gateway", it's the doorway to your evolving self, your place within the current ascension of the planet."

Getty Images

~ Affirmation of the Day ~
~ Healing Lesson of the Day ~

Join Me on Facebook | Get My Twitter Updates

Comments
May 30, 2010 at 7:07 pm
(1) Gary & Gloria Schneider says:

Dear Ellen,
I first started seeing 11:11 around 1984 when I woke up one night and saw the digital clock displaying 11:11. The next night, the same thing, which I thought was pretty neat. The next night, the same thing. That was freaky. Then I would see it on billboards, advertisements for credit cards, and the best, I was approaching a parked delivery truck with both it’s back doors open. As I got closer, a guy closed the left door and it had an 11 on it. Then he closed the second door, and surprise, another 11. Throughout the years I’ve been bombarded with 1111′s from all sources. In 2002, I started dating my present wife. Although no one else that I knew of experienced 1111, I decided to ask her if 1111 meant anything to her. She said it made her hair stand on end. She had experienced the exact same thing, starting around the exact same time, plus gave birth to her third son (natural childbirth) on 11/11/84. I love it! When we heard that you named your record company 11:11, we couldn’t believe it. Wow, there are more people out there that experiencing the same thing that we are.
Thank you for the oportunity to share this with you.

June 1, 2010 at 11:40 pm
(2) claire says:

I started out seeing 222 first and then began to see 111 and 1111 everywhere I turned. I see it daily. At first it freaked me out until I learned a little more about it…its an interesting topic to read about.

June 2, 2010 at 12:34 am
(3) Janine says:

My first experience with 11;11 was when I was sitting in a car with my man and we looked at the clock which read 11;11 and I said that we were on hwy 111 and the date was november 11 and that equaled 11 11′s and since then I have been intrigued by 11;11….

June 2, 2010 at 2:38 am
(4) Sukhmandir Kaur says:

Better 11:11 than 9:11 :)
Whenever something like this happens at the supermarket I suggest my groceries should be free, no one has taken me up on that as of yet but I’ll keep trying. Well I better get to bed or I’ll be seeing 12:12 before long. CU 2morrow

June 5, 2010 at 8:53 am
(5) Lindsay says:

You should do a show on 1111. There are so many people out there seeing this number it is unreal.A lot of them call it a awakening. I call it a life changing era.

June 7, 2010 at 3:37 am
(6) Kristy says:

For the past 2 years,, I have seen 11:11 or 1:11 everywhere! I thought I was crazy, and then one day I mentioned it to my dad and he was speachless..he said he thought he was crazy for seeing it too!!.. It was only yesterday when I noticed my email address.. when I set it up 10 years ago, my friend told me that to avoid junk mail you should add a bunch of numbers to your name..I just realized that the address I have picked for myself is kristy1111111@hotmail.com, 7 1′s..1:11 and 11:11!

June 7, 2010 at 11:46 pm
(7) Sandra says:

Several years ago it was common to say “touch something blue and make a wish” when 11:11 was noticed on a clock. Anyone know the origin of this?

June 17, 2010 at 3:05 am
(8) megan moat says:

i’ve seen repeating numbers sense i was a kid i see every possible repeating number when i look at the clock, computer reciepts its always some sort of double number

recently tho i’ve gained hightened gifts!
i truly feel my spirit is becoming intune with the other side!
within the last 3 months every time i see those numbers i ask for the sight…great idea!
now my visions picking up all kinds of movement i didnt see 3 months ago…i get migrains before thunder storms and in general feel more connected to the pulse of the earth…

i know it sounds crazy but i truly feel my spirit is evolving!

July 1, 2010 at 5:42 pm
(9) Carla Holland-Strange says:

Mine is 333 the Divine Goddesses and teachers of the truth. I love my awakening and now I am teaching….. because it is a scary time

September 27, 2010 at 12:31 am
(10) Virginia says:

Check this out 11:11 Magazine – Great insights. She sees 11:11 all the time. The magazine downloaded after a series of 11:11 experiences. Great magazine! Can also find her on facebook as simransingh1111 – fabulous status updates every day.

February 21, 2011 at 9:58 pm
(11) MoonShadow says:

I wonder if Ellen’s number (numerology) is an 11, which is one of the master numbers?

February 24, 2011 at 12:54 pm
(12) Donna Hilton says:

Dear Ellen, I have a niece her name is Haleigh Lanham she is 16 years old. She has lots of songs on youtube. If you go in to rebelfaninky. You can see all of her songs. I would love for you to here her sing. Thank you Ellen for your time. Oh one more than thank you for making my mother happy by watching your show. She watch you up until end of September, 2008, she pass away on Oct.3, 2008. She was your bigs fan. So thank you!! Donna Hilton

April 5, 2011 at 11:39 am
(13) Ton says:

this is so amazing… im so proud of ellen for doing this awesome work… i’ve been seeing 11:11 on digital clocks for over 15years… it @ first haunted me do to it’s awesome mystery… i began to write about it in journals, it wasnt till lasy year, when i decided to look it up on youtube (i know right lol)… then i was completely blown out of water, “I wasnt alone”… it began to become clear to me the power of 11:11… i love it’s mystery i cannot wait till it’s truth is reveled… i see it every where… thats why i plan to release my dreams 11/11/11 @ 11:11 am it will be big… remember 29, 83, etc add to 11 also 2+9=11 etc… so 2911 is 1111… it is to me like dejavu, confirmen you are in the right place & the right time… so when i c it i say a prayer… now im starting to see 8:02 802 208 etc, crazy… also the mayan calander ends @ 11:11… more info on this mystery please email me… thanks… keep up the good work Ellen…

April 20, 2011 at 7:38 pm
(14) Dan says:

We have recognized the date 11/11/11 and the time that will happen on that date, 11:11:11, as a ONES in a lifetime event. It has been an amazing “field of dreams” style journey as we have discovered others engaging in the vibrancy of those numbers. Was just informed of Ellen’s record label from a new friend who is creating a film “11:11″ which she has been creating for over 8 years now.

The time in history is on it’s way, and our hope is to get this date to be a world-record party and an attempt to recognize that, like the time and date, we are all “1″ in our humanity. One of the most amazing aspects has been the “cool” people that are surfacing all over who have an awareness beyond themselves and are enthusiastic about what we’re doing.

Please visit us.

BEST REGARDS,

Dan

August 2, 2011 at 4:15 pm
(15) Mero says:

Hey! im a singer and dancer like chris brown! man its freaky because i see 11:11 everywhere. i gotten used to it but still kindda creepy! but yes i am a singer and dancer like cchris brown and i would love to be on your record ellen! my family dont have any money so i dont have any videos or recording but i wont let you down. let me know.
-Mero

August 9, 2011 at 4:11 am
(16) Jana Marie Jeffreys says:

Hi Ellen, My birthday is 11-11-11 and I will turn 40, my mother watches you and told my to contact you. If you would give me a shout on your show that day I would love it for me and my mother. I work so won’t be watching. Just joking about working, been saving for two years going somewhere for my BD!!! If you will please give me a shout out on that day would mean a great deal to me and also my mother!!!! Thank you Jana Jeffreys

August 9, 2011 at 5:07 pm
(17) Phylameana says:

Hey Jana,
Very cool you were born on 11-11-11. However, I don’t think this message (comment to my blog post about Ellen) will likely be read by Ellen. I am not affiliated with her show or her eleveneleven Record Label.

August 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm
(18) 11:11 says:

How can you bee born on 11-11-11 ??

January 11, 2014 at 12:23 pm
(19) angela says:

the eleven thing is really interesting my girlfriend started seeing it first then i began to see it everywere no i dont look for it and it appears when i am not tryin to look for it. Me and my girlfriend and very close what i talk with her about she usually experience it but now the tables have turned we are just best friends to clear up any mis conceptions. But back to the eleven the elevens that people are seeing is one of the tribes of Israel there are 12 and Yah (G-d) is gettin ready to gather them back up so that number has a spiritual meaning just like people been hearing trumpet sounds all over the world. The jews that are in israel today are not the true decendants they are imposters rev 2:9 but the whole world has been decieved revelation. go to the “the true hebrew israelites and what the world dont want you to know.