1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

Sacred Heart Birthmark

By May 19, 2010

Birthmark Stories and Photos of Birthmarks

Some people feel birthmarks are historical markers from a previous life. Anthony Baker shared this photo of a heart-shaped birthmark on his chest directly over his heart. He says it reminds him of the love within all us.

More Wordless Wednesday photos at About.com and the Wordless Wednesday Home Blog

~ Healing Lesson of the Day ~
~ Affirmation of the Day ~

reader submitted photo, Anthony Baker

Join Me on Facebook | Get My Twitter Updates

Comments
May 19, 2010 at 9:43 am
(1) Nancy says:

I really like this positive attitude toward birthmarks. It’s much nicer to celebrate them than to tease people about them.

May 19, 2010 at 10:08 am
(2) Potter Beth says:

I have one on my foot, but my eldest sister has a large one on her neck, which resulted in a lot of teasing when she grew up. I’m also glad to see this way of celebrating a birthmark, rather than making fun of the person who has one. And I really like Anthony’s approach to his own birthmark — what a great thought!! :D

May 19, 2010 at 12:36 pm
(3) Stan says:

Interesting concept. I have no birthmarks so never really thought about it.

May 19, 2010 at 5:09 pm
(4) Rain Blanken says:

I’m really wishing my mole was heart-shaped. Or any Lucky Charm shape, really. Something cool like Anthony has going, here. One day I learn to love the thing.

May 19, 2010 at 7:35 pm
(5) Sukhmandir Kaur says:

I have a heart shaped age spot on my cheekbone ( or at least I like to think of it that way:)

September 26, 2010 at 11:24 pm
(6) Anna says:

I have a heart shaped birthmark on the side of my neck. Too make it even weirder I was born with arthritis and no one knows why.

October 4, 2010 at 7:22 am
(7) Alison says:

Really enjoyed reading this – I have a birthmark (or an age spot) of an A on my hand which I think is pretty cool

December 29, 2011 at 5:24 pm
(8) Merissa R. says:

I Have A Birthmark Of A Perfect Heart On The Side Of My Neck,but never have I felt that I had inhuman powers like I read earlier today… (: