1. Religion & Spirituality
Phylameana lila Desy

333 444 1010 1111 What Number Sequences Mean

By January 21, 2010

Each week, we invite a different intuitive to answer a question from a reader. If you'd like to submit a question for Eileen please email her directly.

Free Advice from Angel Intuitive, Eileen Smith

angelHi Eileen,
Over the past year, I have been seeing repeating number sequences constantly (e.g. 333, 444, 1010, 1111, 555). I see these numbers on clocks, receipts, caller id, license plates, basically everywhere. Is this a sign from my angels? If so, what does it mean? This occurs much too often to be a coincidence. Thank you!

Lee

Hello Lee,
Such a wonderful question. In fact when I started to reply to this I looked up and the clock read 11:11 and when I finished this answer it was 3:33 - no coincidence there! I want you to know you are one of many of us experiencing this and there is nothing to fear. It really is, to simply put it, the calling card of the Higher Realms.

Now, here is what the angels and the Light beings from the Higher Realms tell me this is about. I will need to break down and simplify their explanation in a way that our human mind can comprehend. For truthfully, the entire explanation is beyond our current human brain's capabilities to fully understand at this time in our evolvement. But the good news is that this will change for us, and that is one of the explanations of the numbers.

The angels tell me that our universe vibrates to what in its simplest forms here on Earth are math and geometry. It is much more than that really but that is what our human minds see it as. This is also what music, astrology, numerology, and sacred geometry is about as well. The numbers you keep seeing are a code that signals your ancient DNA, your cellular memory and your higher consciousness to awaken. To awaken to a phase, a more spiritual space in your heart and mind and within your life.

When I see these numbers, or when my clients do, I tell them to take a moment, breathe in deeply and say "I am ready to receive." Here are some of the more common numbers seen and what many intuitives and healers feel they mean are:

• 10:10 is the Alpha-Omega number. The number of beginnings and endings, it is full of promise, and of opening to the "Compassionate Heart."
  • 11:11 means "the Gateway", it's the doorway to your evolving self, your place within the current ascension of the planet.
  • 12:12 is the number when the Higher Realms wants to download into your consciousness new ways of being a human being and experiencing life on Earth. It is like the switch, turned on for you to step into your Divine Path to be of service for humanity and every living thing on the planet.
  • 333 is the Christ Consciousness number, and not anything to fear. It is a sign that you are being blessed and the high holy beings are directly overseeing your life or something in your life at this time.
  • 111 is a manifestation number. It means you are in a moment where you can create for your life. Be sure your thoughts are very positive.
  • 444 is an angelic realm number for prosperity and abundance.
  • 555 is the number of creating positive change and forward movement.
  • 777 is a very high spiritual number that signifies teaching or learning a more spiritually conscious way of thinking and being.
I hope this helps you and others understand what is going on when this occurs. Walk in beauty and may Grace and fulfillment be on your path, Lee.

post script dated 6/2/2011 - more about number sequences has been added to complement this blog topic, learn about 222, 666, 888, and 999.

Eileen Smith
Angel Intuitive

Disclaimer: The services and information provided above are for entertainment purposes only. Eileen Smith and this column, services and products are not meant to treat, diagnose, prescribe, or cure any physical, mental, or emotional disorder/disease, nor are they meant to replace the advice of a medical professional or doctor or financial advisor.

Meet Our In House Intuitives

Click "Comments" below to share your thoughts on this post.

Join Me on Facebook | Get My Twitter Updates
Comments
January 26, 2010 at 10:18 am
(1) kim says:

How very interesting!. I too have been experiencing this but I had no idea that this is what was going on. I am very new to all of this. I didn’t see the 8′s noted. any idea what they are?

February 24, 2011 at 5:53 am
(2) Colette says:

According to Doreen Virtues Angel Numbers 101 888 means- This is a very auspicious sign of complete financial support from the Universe. Money is flowing in your direction.

January 26, 2010 at 11:49 am
(3) Patti says:

Hi, I was interested in this post because I have been noticing the same thing has been happening to me for the last few years. Each time I happen to glance at a clock it is 11:11, or 3:33, etc. I see numbers in magazines, billboards, books I am reading…and I have commented to my husband more than once about this, so it is nice to know there may be more to it and that it could actually mean something.

March 30, 2011 at 11:52 pm
(4) james says:

I have been seeing the number 333 for over 12 years now. Sometimes in my life I see it more than others. I may see it 3 times a day for 2 weeks in a row or not see it for a month.Strangest thing to me is that i’m not religious and don’t even believe in god but it seems that everyhting i read about seeing 333 is based in religion. At the same time I KNOW that it can’t just be a coincidence. I’ve woken up atleast 20 times over the past 12 years in the middle of the night as if a bomb went of under me while I was sleeping….looked at the clock and sure enough it was 3:33. Same as you I also see it everywhere else…code on something i just bought, gas price, license plate number, allways on clocks, departure and arrival times and phone call conversation times. If you havn’t been woken up by it like I said earlier….you will now. Sorry…but thats just the way it seems to work.

May 30, 2011 at 12:25 am
(5) Peggy says:

Thanks for posting this. I posted a question on Yahoo answer about always seeing 333 and most ppl said I was nuts. so i researched further and found all this and now see just how common it is. reading what she said above that 333 is the Christ Consciousness number, and not anything to fear. It is a sign that you are being blessed and the high holy beings are directly overseeing your life or something in your life at this time. actually made me burst into tears. Ive been in a difficult relationship and fealt really alone. In fact ive only been seeing this 333 since ive been with him and really feel like it did mean something and that im not crazy! But im just glad I found all this and not the only one seeing these digits EVERYWHERE!

January 26, 2010 at 12:40 pm
(6) Rebecca says:

I began noticing numbers starting with 333,how it began every nite i would wake up,Id glance at the clock and it would be 3;33. About 6 months later my daughter began to expirence the same thing. Finally after a lot of digging up info,I came upon the Angel Numbers Book by Doreen Virture,now we know the signs the Angels are sending. How we see all numbers as a sign from our Angels. We feel very Blessed. Love & Light Rebecca

January 26, 2010 at 1:24 pm
(7) Gabriel says:

This is very interesting, I kept seeing 11:11 and 5:55 when ever i looked at the clock and was wondering why it was happening so consistantly, yes I do agree that there has been a very positive change and forward movement in my life.

January 26, 2010 at 5:49 pm
(8) K.D. says:

Very interesting!
I had a dream last week that a former friend was telling me that she tried to call me to tell me some bad news about her son. I asked what number she called and she said ,the right one, 1-1-4-1-1. I wondered what that was about and now I think I know. Thanks ..Very cool!

January 26, 2010 at 6:43 pm
(9) Amber says:

I, too, have been seeing repeated numbers and so has my daughter who’s 17 years old. It’s nice tp have an explanation for it!

January 27, 2010 at 5:53 am
(10) Marina says:

This is so good! To read this explanation for all this numbers that I keep seeing all around me is great! thank you
Could you mention about the 22:22, 22:33 combination too?
I see them all the time in combination with 111 or 333..
I Heard about the angels messages but some times that explanation doesn’t fit my life experiences..

January 27, 2010 at 6:27 am
(11) annaa says:

So glad there is an explanation and a discussion of this awareness has begun.

The same has been happening to me for 2-3 years now and whilst I came across some explanation none have resonated till now.

Nevertheless I have made the point of stopping whatever I was doing if possible, and calling out to other lightworkers to unite and heal what needs to be healed.

At best I believe I/we are joining to effect some healing in the world, at worst I may be experiencing a one minute meditation and state my intent/wish for the earth and its children to heal.

Thanks for clarifying it for me.

January 27, 2010 at 9:05 am
(12) Lotus says:

The Universe really does send us signs when we work in sync. Two of my friends and I had been discussing this over a month ago. Recently I seen 666, then 6666 the next day and 777. Within the same week I seen 333. It was all back to back. I’m so thankful for being able to apply things like this and dreams, visions and intuition to my life. Thanks again for this post. Came at the right time!

November 21, 2011 at 10:16 am
(13) Tico says:

Hey, this november 19th i saw for the first time or at least noticed the 6666 number in a cab… tsj6666 (tsj meaning taxi san jose) in costa rica taxis are red, i have noticed or at least think that colors can also be associated to numbers… any thought on this?

January 28, 2010 at 4:54 pm
(14) MNSue says:

I read this article the other day and that night upon waking in the middle of night I looked at the clock and it was 3:33. I was so moved that I had just read about the number sequence that I had to return to the article to see the meaning. I noticed number sequences before, but will now be paying more close attention to them. Thanks for the informative post.

January 28, 2010 at 10:46 pm
(15) Erica says:

Doreen Virtue’s book “Angel Numbers” is completely devoted to this subject and I find it a very handy guide! (It’s even the right size to fit in your pocket!!) Has numbers from 00 to 999 with instructions for what to do with the bigger digit numbers, too. Great article and wonderful to hear from others experiencing this. Thanks!

February 2, 2010 at 9:39 am
(16) Aria says:

I have a lot of the 333′s going on, but I also have one that has been going on for months now; any idea why I always manage to look at the clock when it’s 12:34? Am, Pm, doesn’t matter. Like I said this has been happening for MONTHS. Is there a reason it isn’t a standard repeater?

February 8, 2010 at 12:50 pm
(17) Lyn Flatt says:

Thank you for that informative information. I have had experiences my whole life of 333, 555, 1111 till even this day. It is calming to know that the angels are around every step of my life. Lyn

February 22, 2010 at 10:17 am
(18) Tracy says:

I understand the number sequences but how about the decending or acending numbers..I have woke up to the number 456 on the clock for many days in a row. this morning it was 456 back to sleep; awake again at 654?

February 25, 2010 at 7:53 pm
(19) 12Elizabeth says:

Thank you so much Eileen! That was really helpful and enlightening. I’m looking forward to listening to you on tomorrow’s edition of your radio show on 12Radio.com. The topics you cover have been very compelling. Thank you for sharing!

March 1, 2010 at 1:56 pm
(20) Kelly says:

I knew a little bit about angelic numbers but your article gave me a lot more information. I really enjoyed it.
I notice numbers when I wake up during the night now I’ll know more about what they mean.

March 11, 2010 at 6:28 pm
(21) Armando Garcia NJ/USA says:

Thank you Eileen, I am kind of glad I am reading your column, but I thought I was going crazy! I keep having arguments with my son about why I see these numbers all the time; for example, I see 111, 222, 333, 444, 555 the numbers never goes higher than this. My son said, Dad it is just a coincidence you keep looking at the clock! I said but I always done that, but this is just recent, like for example I been looking at the clock time all my life; why these coincidence now? I told him once that I had the feeling it was a “warning” about something bad about to happen; not after a short time we got the earthquake in Haiti. Then, I told my family: “I still feel there is some else, about to happen?” next it was the earthquake in Chile. I still continue to see these 111, 333, 444 more than ever; and I’m hoping I am not getting paranoid about this but I am getting this weird “gut feeling” that something bigger is about to happen. Eileen, your guide is really nice and comforting; but your list does not match what happens in actuality; are you saying that these “messages” are meant for us (who see numbers) not to the rest of the world? Could there be another explanation?

February 24, 2011 at 10:25 pm
(22) Rob says:

I wake up at 3:33 almost every night and it worries me

March 11, 2010 at 9:15 pm
(23) Eileen Smith says:

Thank you everyone for your comments.
FYI: Seeing 888 is the number to remind us that we are all connected and all one, and we are infinite beings.

Armando, the numbers are for everyone who are open and ready to see them and from what Alonya tells me, they are never numbers of warning. And that what your experiencing is two different things. You may very well be seeing numbers and feeling something is going to happen, but that is your intuition at play. The numbers are codes of reminders and of opening and activation as stated in the article, which obviously your also doing while your experiencing premonition.

I think however, we all feel a sense of something “big” on our horizon. We have to commit to thinking and therefore creating it as a positive and stay out of fear.

February 21, 2011 at 7:39 pm
(24) MoonShadow says:

Sequence numbers have been coming to my attention for some time, now. I, often, wake to see that the time is a sequenced number. But, the clock is not the only avenue of communication. I am not a clock watcher. I haven’t worn a watch in years. I, too, am looking to see if there is more than meets the eye with these numbers (i.e. different meanings for different numbers). I’ve just begun researching. However, I came to a realization that on a clock there is no 6:66, 7:77, 8:88, nor 9:99 (predominately the 3rd quarter of the clock. Most apparent on a non-digital clock.) The sequence numbers that do exist on a clock appear only during the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters. There are no sequence numbers in the 3rd quarter. Can you shed any light on this? Are there any theory groups that explore this kind of thing together? Thank you.

April 4, 2010 at 2:44 am
(25) QukS|LveR says:

For the past 4 years , i’ve have been seeing number sequences daily . Started with 11:11 then 111 , 222, 444 , . The 333′s started 2 years ago , some days i will see sequences in sequence … ( it’s rare , but happens )

I’ve been reading up on this for quite some time and feelings concerning this phenomenon are shared either by

“Christianity” or “Subconscious Related Episodes”

I myself have mixed feelings regarding “IT” . If Angels are trying to communicate with me and giving me sings or hints, it is taking a long time for the process to work it’s self out .

If my mind finds it amusing to remind me “Subconsciously” of the same moment of my life , day in day out no matter what i’m doing , having no regard on my metal health then the human body is more “fucked up” than i thought .

If Anyone out there shares , relates , experiences or even have a normal , plausible explanation related to the above mentions i have so reluctantly thought about sharing (It being my first time sharing part of what my life is for the past 4 years ) i really would like to hear from you .

I am not special , psychotic or an “Angel” , Just a normal person who want’s to believe there is more out there than what i see .

E.

January 21, 2011 at 8:32 pm
(26) italian888 says:

okay this has been freaking me out for over 2 years seeing 333 mostly. sometimes 444 555 1010 1111 but recently my mother passed on. now not seeing the 333 daily like i was but seeing the other numbers in sequence. my mothers birthday was 3-31-31 always felt my dad was trying to tell me something and after 2 years was the only thing my mind could come up with. i am afraid to tell people, family they don’t get it and look at me weird or as if i am making this weird sh*t up.

August 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm
(27) Ayesha says:

I can understand your worries E
No there is nothing wrong with your mental health nor will it ever be wrong. If you learn what they r trying to tell you , u would never feel confused
1. always keep track of what you r thinking when u see the sequence
2. Meditate
3. Learn to trust your intuition
4. Most people start seeing these number when they have gone through a difficult phase of life and trust me these numbers keep u alive and give u hope

May 11, 2010 at 12:21 pm
(28) gio says:

i just woke up and was reading this on my psp. after reading the article i was reading some comments and decided to look at the time. being on a psp, i had to close the browser to see the time. it was 12:12…that cant be a coincidence :)

May 11, 2010 at 4:50 pm
(29) Audra says:

Number sequences are such a great way for the angels to get messages to us. Whenever I see a number sequences that seems to stand out, I know that my angels are reminding me that I have a divine support system that I can rely on – no matter what that particular number means.

May 12, 2010 at 9:32 pm
(30) Alan says:

G’day I started seeing 1:11, 11:11 back in 1999 just after my devorce. Then i was lead on a journey, or maybe set back on my journey :) And my eyes have been open ever since, well maybe i nodded of once haha .Nice to see that other people are waking as well …. Be Well One & All

July 1, 2010 at 5:52 pm
(31) Carla Holland-Strange says:

As I have stated in my previous comment, I am a 333 person…. since my awakening that has been my strongest sign of the happenings or higher realm downloads…… but there is something else you must watch out for and I can promise you that you have noticed it too.

In the beginning we are all drawns to wearing hearts, (the sacred heart connection) and now I am noticeing stars….kinda like that twinkle twinkle little star song of our childhood…… Our creator needs us to remember that we are his creation and we are true lights. But the Star is the sign to ask for our true NEEDS.

When you see the number codes if you do anything at all…. please at least acknowledge them at that exact time… Many Blessings

September 9, 2010 at 10:30 am
(32) Dana Vilandre says:

This is all new to me.. the intensity of the love in my heart and the signs everywhere that are showing me how to love so completely.. i can feel that you know this connection..

September 26, 2010 at 2:24 pm
(33) adie says:

i keep seeing 11.11 everytime i look at a clock etc. its starting to freighten me. is it anything to worry about

June 14, 2011 at 9:08 am
(34) frances says:

No, I don’t think you should worry. I started seeing 11:11 a lot at first, over a year ago. I get the other combos too. When the 11:11 stuff started, I’d comment to my husband about it. Finally, I’d just make a joke about it”ooooo, it’s 11:11!!!!”
We just got the computer about 4 months ago, I did’nt know this was something other people noticed! If you didn’t run for cover over that whole end of the world thing a couple of weeks ago, why worry now. The only thing that has changed for me is a switch to Hinduism, and finding a deity that I love to worship.
Has any one else had a major religious change?

June 14, 2011 at 9:55 am
(35) Eileen Smith says:

Adie, as the explanation of 11:11 in the article above explains, is a positive number, so you can be at ease about seeing it.

December 7, 2010 at 9:23 am
(36) Colette says:

I was born at 3:33 am. I have seen this number pop up when looking at the clock or just wake up at 3:33 am. That is really the only number I see repeated.

December 12, 2010 at 2:23 am
(37) tina says:

this is beautiful,
I FINALLY GET IT!!
this explains why i keep seeing the numbers 11:11, 444, 222, 333, 777 111 ,999
(earth angels are real)……
could we be the remnamts? that broke off portion?
get ready world something BEAUTIFUL IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!!
let our hearts lead us to GOD!!
i love u ALL and in GODS eyes we ALL r ONE!!!
GOD IS REAL AND INDEED A LIVE!!!!
I DO BELIEVE AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!
PEACE to the NATION LOVE N ABUNDANCE!!!!!

December 12, 2010 at 12:23 pm
(38) Eileen Smith says:

I am so profoundly grateful to be of help in this, to bring you clarity and Light and not fear.

Bless you all and thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with me and the rest of the world.

January 9, 2011 at 7:06 pm
(39) Karol says:

Hi Eileen

I have a question, why is 666 omitted from the Angelic numbers listed here?

karol

February 15, 2011 at 8:18 pm
(40) Sue Miner says:

Well for around a year I too have been seeing numbers on clocks, cell phone numbers etc that either match like 7777 and the 1234 sequence. It happens almost every day. I am so glad that others see these to. My husband was leary but now I can tell a little bit about it.

susan

February 23, 2011 at 9:05 am
(41) matt says:

Very interesting….I have been seeing numbers for over a year now. I have see numbers on the clock, on my tachometer in my car, on receipts, on timers, really anywhere there are 3 or more numbers.

At first I thought it was a conincidence, but it continued to happened. Then I thought I was just weird. I talked to a friend of mine and he suggested that God was reassurring me that he was with me. This was comforting and remains so. Now that it has continued; on a daily basis, mulitple times per day, I have come to believe the God or His angels are communicating something to me. I have been walking in faith in a direction that I feel I am being encouraged to go. I ma still looking for more of a clear answer, and maybe this explanation helps. I will start to stop everytime I see numbers and say a little prayer and connect with the message and messenger.

Thanks

February 23, 2011 at 2:20 pm
(42) Eileen Smith says:

Matt and everyone, I am so glad that this article continues to help and inspire you.

In my own life and in the lives of my clients, the numbers tend to come in waves, and when they do, it’s continuous. When I see these numbers, I stop and say “I am open to receive.”

In connection with my spiritual team of guides and angels, they have informed me that this is a helpful response to the downloading of the wave of positive energy or “codes” of higher vibration.

March 10, 2011 at 5:32 pm
(43) Paula says:

I am pleased to read this column. I read something before on another site that stated evil spirits were trying to inhabit people who are viewing these numbers. They are trying to deceive us. We have several people in the group who are Reiki healers, people who see, and others….I , my daughter, a friend and her daughters have been experiencing the 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, and 5:55 quite often. We are not clock watchers; nor do we have clocks around. I do not wear a watch either. The only one I see is on the oven. After reading a previous site I was afraid to open myself to the higher realm. If, after reading this one, I can once again feel comfortable to open up, I am planning on doing so. Thank you for your time.
Paula

March 25, 2011 at 8:31 pm
(44) healingdove says:

I started seeing 222, approx. 2 years before my spiritual awakening…remember spirit is not trapped in space and time, it has been an amazing journey of many sequenced #’s, I too looked for a long time, and discovered Angel #’s book by Doreen Virtue, and it has been very helpful…
Armando, do you think it is possible that the 2 go hand-in-hand, the # sequences are your angel’s activating your cell memory which is inclusive of “a higher intuition” than before…that would definately be an awakening, right? Just a thought
Synchronicity…be open to all signs, they are everywhere…feathers, #’s, animals, orbs, people coming or going in your life…signs are everywhere we are all too busy looking at hand held devices than at nature…be aware~What you think about you bring in..Have a blessed day to all~Love & Light :)

April 4, 2011 at 7:33 pm
(45) Kev says:

I too have been seeing these combinations :], has been happening for the last few months and can not simply be explained by coincidence..

Glad to see do many others having the same experiance..

Peace and Love..

April 7, 2011 at 10:30 pm
(46) www,gregoryvbell.com says:

I see 333 all of the time when I look at the clock. I can wake up in the middle of the night and the clock will read 333. I also see the sequence 911 when i look at the clock. What does that mean?

April 26, 2011 at 10:24 am
(47) Eileen Smith says:

Hello everyone and thank you for your insightful comments.
So many of you have asked me to write a follow up on this, and so I will be doing so soon in the Ask an Angel Intuitive’s column. ~Eileen

June 1, 2011 at 6:24 am
(48) Georgia Hunt says:

hello, my name is georgia. i was just wondering about my birthday, it seem’s to have a sequence of the number 2 in it ; my birthday is the second of the second, TWO year’s before TWOthousand on the second day of the week (in biblical terms-monday) and at TWO.thirty eight pm. do you have a clue of what it mean’s ?. or is it just a silly coincidence ?.

June 1, 2011 at 10:17 am
(49) Eileen Smith says:

Hi Georgia! I understand what your saying. My birthday has 9′s. September 9th. 9-9. So look at what the 2 sequences mean as a clue. What the 2′s mean will be appearing in the column tomorrow, so be sure to read it! :)
~Eileen

July 4, 2011 at 3:41 pm
(50) Nanda says:

Dear Blessed Soul,

Have learnt about this from Sister Phylameana lila and am truly intrigued. Have been noticing number sequences recently but did not realise its significance until I read this article and want to thank you for this. As soon as I see a sequence, I come and check here to see what it means and try to be in tuned with the message.

Today July 4th is my birthday and when I looked at the clock it was 12.12. I wept when I saw the message it brought. Then later I saw 1.11. Later today, after finishing my puja and offering prasad to God, I came to the pc and again it was 12.12. Just before I wrote to you, it was 3.33. So on my birthday today, I have gotten all these messages and have to thank you and Sister Phylameana lila for making me understand this. Thank you so much both of you.
Much love and regards,
Nanda

July 9, 2011 at 2:35 am
(51) Angela says:

Hi Everyone,

Just became interested in numerology, the numbers that follow me around are 1111, and 666, and sometimes 888, a couple of days ago, I was on a plane whose flight number was 999, although I don’t really see 999 very often so not sure if that is a message or not, I was blown away to see that 1111 does represent confirmation that you are headed in the right direction, Last couple of years have been pretty rough so have a new path but needed confirmation making the right choice, also just though out this my birthday is 9-21-1979, does have any numerical angelic meaning i should pay attention too, tips on how to be more tuned in to the messages thanks, oh also see triple 000 alot too, thanks

July 13, 2011 at 1:42 pm
(52) Sherri says:

Wow, that is so interesting. I have always wondered why I see 3:33, 11:11, 777 and 555 all the time. I always felt it was a special time to give thanks and that someone was trying to get my attention at that time. I try to stop what I am doing and relax and just be thankful.
Thank you so much for the insight.
Sherri

August 5, 2011 at 1:02 am
(53) Andi says:

I started seeing the number 333 the day my best friend & love was placed to rest 4 years ago. I saw the number 3 everywhere in the parking garage on that day, however I didin’t give it much attention….Since then I have been seeing 333 everwhere, and at anytime, even when I least expect to see it. My eyes are just drawn to the number. Our number was 3 and we always said the number to each other 3 or 333. I wake up to 333 on the clock. I see 333 on license plates, on gas receipts, on my computer, on phone numbers, building addresses, just about everywhere. I believe we are still communicating with each other and now everytime I see the number 333 or 3, I just smile and feel comfort that he is ok and still with me……I believe….it is a good thing.

September 13, 2011 at 8:29 pm
(54) Melody says:

for those who seek Biblical truth and see 4-4-4, I offer this for your reflection and study:

I can’t just tell you the meaning because I doubt if you would believe it. God often repeats someone’s name twice like Martha, Martha. We see huge emphasis when words are listed in threes-like when an angel says Woe, Woe, Woe or holy, holy, holy. We need to take heed when God emphasizes something. God does use things in the natural to get our attention. It is very critical for you to get this one! Once the time of the end comes this will be the greatest test for every Christian alive on planet earth.

The number four just like any number can have prophetic meaning, but this is not prophetic, but literal; however you will not find a number by it in the Bible. Taken in the list though it is the 4th item listed. The list of these items is the basis of God’s govt and has governed before our earth was created and it will govern after the new heaven and earth are created. It has caused much controversy in our day. Most Christians can quote some of them, but usually not all, and most Christians do not even catch that God was very specific about one thing that probably 90%+ of Christendom today do not practice. A counterfeit has been substituted-a clever plant by the enemy. Down thru the ages God has always had a remnant who keep His Word and that same remnant is found described in Revelation. The religious world will be polarized about this one item. Those who follow God’s Word will have the Seal of God. Those who do not will take the Mark of the Beast-the mark in the hand are those who will willingly obey the civil law, the mark on the forehead (center of thinking) will be those who go along and give mental assent and obey for convenience sake. Either way they will be lost!

The 4th item in the list is the longest and most descriptive of the items in the list.

Pray about it and I know the Holy Spirit will lead you to it. I have given you some clues.

December 29, 2011 at 6:06 am
(55) Ron Micheal Valdez says:

I saw 1010 first as a sophmore in high school(2007) on my kitchen stove two nights in a row and it just snowballed. i was on a flight back to denver and the captain had said our flight was to land at 1030…before landing he noted we would actually be landing at 10:10pm…i was Born July 10th….I recently became a hip hop artist and my partner was diagnosed with IBS 10/10/10…i do not know my real father but the one i call my real father was born july 7th….im 22 now and recently moved back to a neighborhood i lived in when i was in 3rd grade . Since then i have changed inside and out dramatically. “Feelings” i can not put into words are non-stop now, My LOVE for EVERYTHING is just out of control. I have never been this passionate about anything!! When i sit alone at night i just think of things and start researching and i come across things that have open my EYES so much i LITERALLY feel crazy! i have theories and ideas that make me sound like a fool…. but they make me feel like I’m going where i need to go in life. i think like a mad man all day long but i dont show it. i started to stare at stars after one night i was walking home from work….started researching stars and found even more about myself. ….Then about a weak ago…all from just the word “love” and my 4 digit address I started to do math equations just because i was alone like i am now at 4 in the morning lol and since then my brain as a whole feels like it has not slept. …..and i “believe” it all started when i questioned who “GOD” really is….and when i say “i am of no religion yet i believe in a GOD”…i know you don’t understand what i am saying :) i know this is quite the comment…but if you ever met me you know im quite the character!

December 29, 2011 at 10:12 am
(56) Eileen Smith says:

Maya,

The meaning of 2′s can be seen here: http://healing.about.com/b/2011/06/02/666-and-more-number-sequences.htm

and Ron, I am sure you have many people who share in your feelings of believing in God, or keeping God in their heart and in their actions, but not being a member of a organized religion.

In Light,
Eileen
http:www.whiterosepath.com

February 18, 2012 at 1:55 am
(57) Josh says:

I am having similar feelings to Ron’s. I used to be much more judgmental of people, but i have since realized a Deep Love for people. I always enjoy interacting with random people in public, i love holding doors open for others, even if they don’t thank me, it still makes me feel good. I know there is no reason to judge others, being different as individuals is what makes life beautiful. I have no prejudices regarding religion or race. I consider myself a humanitarian, i just now have been taking moments to notice at the beauty and complexity of nature. And i have been working and meditating on clear my chakras of any blockages or deep rooted pain or anger from within. I used to hold grudges and let peoples actions and words wound me mentally, but forgiveness is key. I see all these numbers, but the number that follows me everywhere is 44.

April 16, 2012 at 2:28 am
(58) Rhonda Tatum says:

My mother passed away 12/9/86 and was pronounced dead after 9 days with no brain function at 3:33 pm at the age of 53. Her birthday was 3/3/33. Within months I began noticing 333 everywhere…. attention drawn to clocks for no reason that read 3:33, receipts amounts for $3.33 or $33.33 and acct. numbers with the 333 sequence. In 1991 my daughter was born at 3:33 pm on Dec. 9th. P.S. Note the reoccuring multibles of 3. I still, to this day, see 333 at least 2 or 3 times a week. Mama has been gone 26 years and after all this time, when I see “the 3′s” I feel comforted, watched over and a closeness to this beautiful soul.

May 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm
(59) Teresa says:

I’m so glad I came across this.. I have been experiencing the numbers 1010 for the last year, everywhere I look, clock’s receipts, on boxes of phones or microwaves, the fake time shows 1010..I also have monarch butterflies that come around me often, it doesn’t even have to be at my home, the one from last year would visit me everyday and land on my hand and let me walk around with it and it was like it was listening to me, the connection was so real!! I know it was an angel…

May 28, 2012 at 2:03 pm
(60) Brarbara Blake says:

I am so glad I found this site! I have been seeing 444 in so many places, the clock, papers, pinInterest! It hit me it was not a coincidence and that I should do some research, or maybe the angels just got through this hard head of mine. I will be paying more attention to it now and listen more to the sites and sounds in my life. Thank-you for this site!

June 1, 2012 at 9:39 am
(61) Mikus says:

I´ve seen mostly numbers 1111, but daily basis. sometimes numbers 2222. At the moment i don´t go to work and that´s why i have all the time in the world for myself. Dont know why, but i feel more aware of everything and specially of the time. In my moments i can quess the time by minutes. Like yesterday while fixing my car with my mate for 10 hours continously!! I looked up the sky and said to him, that the time must be around 6 o´clock and it was exactly this. And the funniest thing is, that i have no clue predicting the time from the sun nor the stars.
i´ve spend my life doing other things than studying, but i speak 4 languages and understand others. I don´t know what is this messaging or am i seeking subconsciously for that time to see it??
just before replying this. I was donwloading a torrent and ofcourse i like to watch the speedometer time to time and sure it was 666.6 kbs for long time, but it did not drop to 666 kbs, but stayed 4 figured. propably the the same thing anyways. but yeah hey it seems, that some of us are starting to feel the years of nonsense. my life has changed radically just before the millenium and to today it seems ,that everything is increasing speed and feels like things are loosing purpose. dont know about what´s going to happen, but hopefully something good for our brains!!

June 1, 2012 at 1:14 pm
(62) Eileen Smith says:

Hi everyone!

I’m so glad this article is helping all of you. Please be sure to check out my follow up to this (or part II, if you will) of number sequences here on about.com. It addresses the numbers I did not write about here. :)

~Eileen Smith

July 6, 2012 at 3:02 am
(63) C. W. Stapleton says:

In the last four to five years I’ve been seeing a series of numbers: 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 12:12, 10:10, 12:21, 11:22, 11:33, 11:55 and so on. It seems like every where I look these numbers are displayed.

I’m bout to be moving to Chicago and I’ve been recently seeing the numbers 312 (which is Chicago’s area code.) I just think its kinda strange.

I’m glad to the people who took their time to share their experiences on here. I felt alone at points, but when you hear others experiences it brings you back to ground.

July 22, 2012 at 2:08 pm
(64) mary says:

For the past 15 years I have seen the 11:11, but then this other convinations came in place, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666 I did not know this was a phenomenom until about 2 years ago when a friend of mine, which is also part of the “1111 club” then I started reading about it, many of the “explanations” don’t make much sense to me, I guess you kind of have to find it out by yourself, one page suggested to find more people like us and just talk about it and this may help to know what we are suppose to do, by now I only, personally, know 1 person, I know of alot in the internet, I have asked a few friends that share some of my interest but non of them see the numbers, I guess I just have to keep looking around me.

August 8, 2012 at 10:53 pm
(65) marlon says:

I have been seeing these repeated numbers on my clock, when watching games on TV, on plate numbers of cars and even when totalling my sales for the day… its been almost 2 yrs now that im experiencing these since my father and son died in 2011.. i am now scared to look on clocks or anything with numerics for i almost see those 1:11, 2:22 , 3:33 4:44 11:11, 10:10 12:12 etc and i dont know what they mean.

August 15, 2012 at 9:15 am
(66) msjrn says:

I have been experiencing this for about 6 mo now. It stared one morning when I woke up to seeing 2:22. Then the next morning it was 4:44 and again at 3:33 the following morning. It was always the same three numbers at the same time morning or afternoon. It would not happen every day but at least 5 times a week. It started out with just seeing these numbers on the clock but now I have been seeing them other places as well. I told my husband about it and we now laugh when it happens because it’s a daily thing. I just told him last week I wonder why I never see 1:11 or 5:55. Well I guess I spoke to soon cause the very next day I looked up and it was 1:11pm and the following day it was 5:55pm. We are non-denominational Christians and do believe that numbers have meaning. We have been praying for 11 yrs to adopt a baby girl. We are foster parents now and just got a 6 mo old 6 mo ago. We found out that we will be adopting her and my husband feels like the numbers mean 3 kids because we have 2 boys already. He feels like it’s the lord giving us confirmation that what we have prayed for for so long is finally happening.

September 6, 2012 at 9:09 pm
(67) liz says:

I have been seeing 444 for five years off and on. It started when my mother became ill and had to go live with my brother far away from me. She has since passed but I am stlll seeing the numbers especially right now. I have also started more recently my birthday 1:11 and 11:11. It is really strange. I hope its the angels!

September 11, 2012 at 10:47 am
(68) Peter says:

I have been experiencing waking up several times in the night and i always see three digits the same on my clock. Last night i first woke at 2:22 then 4;44 then again at 5:55. What does this mean.

September 15, 2012 at 8:53 am
(69) steve says:

I just had a dream I was trying to figure out how a demon lady died. She was an evil lady but when I told her I wanted to stay with and be good she also wanted to be good. So I asked her how it felt to be dead. She said ur alive for 3 days only of the week. When she laid down she told me a story of how she got the name the lady in white. Story was totally different from Hispanic culture but when she laid down she had the numbers 12 11 11 12 scard right below her clavical bone. Do those numbers mean n e thing?

September 19, 2012 at 6:00 pm
(70) Cole Minor says:

I have been seeing 3, 33, 333, and 3333 for a long time, it started with a long long story that happened like 12 years ago or something, life changing experience, then started seeing it. I see other things sometimes, 111 a lot, 12:12 a lot, but for some reason, I always just feel drawn to 333, Some of this stuff makes sense…

But do ya ever just think, maybe we’re all crazy, IJS…

October 22, 2012 at 12:46 pm
(71) Lee says:

Hi Eileen. I am the person that sent you the original question on number sequences almost two years ago. Wow! I cannot believe the response it has gotten! It feels so good to know that I am not alone in experiencing this. I still see the numbers constantly, but now I stop and try to associate the number’s meaning with what I am thinking at the time. It really makes sense. Thank you so much for helping all of us connect with the angels. Sincerely, Lee

October 22, 2012 at 1:12 pm
(72) Eileen Smith Anglin says:

Oh my gosh, Lee! How wonderful! I’m so glad you saw this. I always send out a notice to those who send a question that I picked to be answered in the column. Sometimes it gets lost in spam. But either way, now is the time you were meant to see all the connectedness your question inspired.

October 26, 2012 at 9:41 am
(73) Care says:

THE 333 OF JESUS IN BIBLE SCIPTURE
John 3:33 New International Version (NIV) says
3:33 Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.

†3JESUS:born3rdSivan MONTH, 3stars in alignment, 3Magi, 3gifts, Holy Spirit age30, 3satan tempts, 3year ministry, 37Bible miracles, 30pieces silver, 3cross falls, dies age33. exaclty as per bible 3pm. 3rdMonth33A.D

†3Marys in book of john, 3tents at transfiguation, 3deathtells of his crucifixion, 3loveasks to peter ,3feed MY sheep requests , 3garden prays in gethsemane garden, 3denials of peter, 3cockcrows, 3criminals inc. barabus , Dead-Fri.Sat. Sun. Bible says 3days, 3nights, 3hours darkness (is 3rdnight SEE Genesis 1:5 for what god calls darkness)

†3crosses,3nails,3language title on the cross,3signs- templeveil torn,earthsplit&spirits.3rdday rises.Heaven ascends off 3peak Olive Mount to return only this way from the sky See Zech.14:5-20 Acts1:8-12 Matt24:30)

October 26, 2012 at 9:52 am
(74) Care says:

FINAL 333 REVERLATION.
Morse call for sos is three dots three dashes and then three dots which means ‘save out souls.’
The modern 333 in morse code ( look up Greek for SOS letters)
SOS in Greek
Σ Ὠ Σ
is written with omega and jesus said he is the alpha and the omega.
the end is salvation in jesus the omega.
Omega is the 7th vowel in greek Ὠ omega means great O
The three three three result of all god seeking revealed lives is:-
TRUTH Jesus with Almighty Love Died on the Cross for our ‘Salvation Over Sin’ SOS 3 3 3 JESUS ‘Save Our Souls’ Gen.15:7-19 Acts10:9-17 Jeremiah33:3)

Yours as revealed by the Holy Spirit. In the name of the son of god jesus christ. Amen

October 26, 2012 at 9:55 am
(75) Care says:

Jeremiah 33:3 I see 333 and 733 Gods complete –
In holy knowledge by Gods Grace 333
Jeremiah 33:3 New International Version (NIV)
33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

@Jeremiah 33:3 I see 333 and 733 gods complete
The Bible has 73 books to be fully authentic!
Martin Luther wanted to remove a lot more books than just seven now known as the apocryphal books.
Three signs martin luther broke up christian unity in the world which was totally contrary to what jesus stated and asked for! martin caused major division.

Martin luther reduced the bible to 66 books that is satans number 666. that is the first sign of evil.

Martin luther said he would sooner be under the rule by an arab (islam) than a stupid christian. the second sign he was not working in gods best interests.

Then martin luther became so anti semitic and spoke out against the jews with such venon that he martin luther was the one who lead to adolf hitler taking up his call to get rid of the jews.Fact!

I love protestants they are our united brother in christ and as they keep saying on there tv broadcasts as per the bible it says if you curse the jews you will be cursed by god! if you bless the jews you will be blessed by god. so by their own standard they reveal their champion martin luther to be in fact a cursed with his divisionary anti jew teachings.
Please christians unite together become brothers and sister in the body of christ

In the book of revelation it talks about the seven angels and the seven seals
upon one third of the world
That is 7 and 33 the third 733

December 3, 2012 at 7:45 pm
(76) kevin says:

I have been seeing the number 111, and 1111, over and over, 444 has begun to pop up as well but not as much as the others. I pray and ask God to reveal the meaning to me because this is no accident, it’s real and often. I have experienced miracles in my life, real miracles and I want so badly to do Gods will in a big way, so I am very excited that this is happening and I hope for a revelation soon.
God bless all of you !!!

December 18, 2012 at 12:46 am
(77) mich says:

My beast friend called me one night and I was about to go to sleep….actually trying to for about a half hr. I was stareing at the clock and the digital numbers switched to a backwards random #. Ths waas about a year ago. Then I was just thinking…that was weird. Then when she called she tould me she was reading a book about number sequences and what they mean. I told her what happend and she read what it ment (I don’t remember at this time) then as we where talking the clock changes to anther random number.this happened like 4 tims. It was so cool and amazing. Lately I have been just looking up at the clock and seeing the 333 and 222 and such for about a month now too. MAY ThE BLESSINGS BE!

December 23, 2012 at 10:22 am
(78) April says:

Ive been seeing 11:11 alot,everytime I look at my phone,and the weird thing is ive been setting it 15 min advance. so thank you for the answers.

December 29, 2012 at 2:21 am
(79) Les says:

I’ve been seeing the numbers 111, 222, 333, 444 for well
Over a month from odometer readings, clock truck tags
For service. An to be frank this is starting to freak me out

January 20, 2013 at 2:00 pm
(80) Rebecca says:

Thank you for this helpful information. Everytime in look at a clock there at repetitious number or my angel number 1144. I see that number everywhere it is absolutely amazing. When I thanked my angel and spirit guides last night for all they do to help me while I washed the dishes, when I was finished the clock read 1144. Whenever I am researching intuitive information they are sure to show me I am on the right path with the hour and 44. Truly amazing and great confirmation that I should and will continue on my path of spiritual awakening and enlightened with their guidance.

January 27, 2013 at 10:28 pm
(81) 6dug089 says:

well, i have seen or played that time thing for a looong time now, 2:22 , 3:33 11:11 12:12 and so on,, i will wake up and since my clock is right there before me i see it. well…. I have very cool dreams, might i say well prob better than my real life!, hell if i died while i am dreaming than god bless me! and thank you..! the strangest thing happened to me,, my mom died in june of 1989 and a 2 weeks ago this jan 2013 i had a car in front of me with a lic plate with the date of her death + my name on it 6DUG089 my name is doug….. so WTF? I know WTF! its still kinda strange how we do not add up all the numbers – but still all the numbers are given to us, and of course street lights of course… im prob crazy but I think think I know whats up!

February 2, 2013 at 10:41 pm
(82) Dianne says:

I see 1111 all the time and have for years. The past couple years I started seeing 1010, 1234 and 444. The past 3 nights in a row I have woke up from a sound sleep at exactly 3:33. It makes me smile now that I know there is a reason.. and it’s all good. : )

February 5, 2013 at 6:37 pm
(83) Zhi Eternalize says:

I can’t believe this! I’ve kept seeing those numbers all the time in the past few years, except the 777. But my life hasn’t been any better, still deep in shits. However, this is no coincidental I guess. When I look at the clock, I very often see those numbers… 3:33, 5:55, 11:11, 12:12, 6:19, 1:11 2:22, 4:44 13:13, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16…. I don’t know why cuz I don’t really look at the clock that too often… Maybe my instinct tells me to look at the clock during those time of the day. But still wonder what the rest of the number sequences mean.

February 6, 2013 at 2:06 pm
(84) Zhi Eternalize says:

Today I woke up looking at the clock in my mobile phone, and turned out to be 9:11AM. Then I slept more and woke up again to see 3:33PM. Guess what, my relationship just broke up 2 hours ago. Jesus……. Sigh…….

February 20, 2013 at 4:32 pm
(85) Nancy says:

I have seen this for over 20 years and now I’m seeing consecutive numbers most of the time.

March 10, 2013 at 1:22 am
(86) Steven says:

I have been seeing 4:21 almost daily for over 2 years. I often end up looking at the time on my watch or a computer screen, probably out of habit… but most of the time it will be the first instance of the day that I’ll even wonder about the time, and when I look, there it is. This has also happened multiple times on appliances that are even a couple hours behind from Daylight Savings… coffee makers, ovens, microwaves, etc. I also seem to wake up at 4:21 am probably 2 or 3 days out of the week. People also seem to call in the afternoon or send text messages early in the morning at that time (mostly drunk texts)… and I haven’t talked about this with anyone until recently. It has reached the point where I no longer wear a watch and completely avoid looking at the time. But in the past few weeks, 4:21 will pop up in the programs and movies that I watch, even a couple video games I’ve played in the past week. I’ve started documenting the really random ones and taking pictures when I can and showing them to my roommate, who is gradually getting creeped out. I admit, it does bother me in a way that’s hard to describe, but mostly I am just extremely curious as to its significance. Any thoughts are welcome.

April 26, 2013 at 10:45 pm
(87) unknownperson says:

I am leaving a comment and guess what number I am 99. random I think not. this universe is full of number patterns that can be as simple as looking at a clock or looking at a bus. The best example of what I can give u is to watch the tv show “touch”. this is by far my best tv show of all time. this tv show is about this kid who can see the universe in patterns and stuff. and some how connects people from all over the world and does something good for them. I Think anyone can see sequence numbers just by the look of looking at them. But it is really up to u what thos numbers mean. 333 is very popular but try 33333 or 1234, or even 5959. I see at least 10 sequence numbers a day and i try to decode them. like to see what they mean. people may try to tell u what thos numbers mean. but in my thought it is up to u to think what thos numbers mean. good or bad. starting 4/27/2013. im going to keep a log of the number sequences that i see every day and try to get the most common one. and than try to figure out the big picture of what these numbers mean. it might be a mega code (the code for your life) or just maybe the most important time and place you need to be in ur life in the greatest moment. and if u there than u have fulfilled your role in this universe. I might be the youngest one leaving a comment here but im pretty knowledgeable. good luck and try to find what your numbers mean. :)

May 2, 2013 at 6:54 pm
(88) Nicola, D says:

Ive never done this before but I always see 11.11 don’t understand but know it can’t be just a coincidence. Don’t understand how angels are talking to me through this. I am a spiritual person and have a strong faith but have experienced a lot of trauma in my life. I heard one time that it was my body clock letting me know I was on the right track. Don’t know! Any suggestions. It is freaky. Ta.

May 13, 2013 at 10:29 am
(89) Ericka says:

Thank you for sharing now I have meaning to the 11:11 and 10:10 and 3:33 and 2:22 and 1:11.

June 25, 2013 at 10:15 am
(90) Michael says:

I have not seen one person say that they keep seeing the numbers I do. 10:01. I keep seeing this every single day and it all started around the time I started Ishayas Meditation. I sense it is a powerful message to me. I am not worried about it, but I am wondering what the true message is.

Thanks,
Michael

July 9, 2013 at 1:56 am
(91) Jessica says:

Iv woke up for the last two months at exactly 3:33 , at first I was a little set back, I was either awake and wstching tv, and would only notice the clock when it read 3:33, other times I would just wake to 3:33, then I started to notice the only time I would pay attention to the time in my car was at 3:33. I as well , are in a really bad relationship, so dont know if thats got anything to do eith it but its crazy. After teo months went by, I then started seeing 4:44…..,,.Ya no clue……………

July 28, 2013 at 12:39 am
(92) emily says:

Hi Eileen, over the past few months I’ve been seeing repetitive numbers anywhere i go but i mostly see the number 27 on tvs timers clock cars especially during important moments I think it might be a cue im on the right track in life and i was also born on the 27th,do you think that could have any significance??

Thanks~emily

September 26, 2013 at 2:28 am
(93) Damon says:

There is a code floating about which we believe is a map of your love. People have a 3 digit P.I.N which plugs into so many sequences it’s ridiculous. An in built (perhaps genetic) code. We noticed this sequence start on the time print of 21.12 and develop from there, becoming personalised, I guess a little like 11.11 but it is far more evolved and the number sequence expands once these activities are pursued. The sequence can pop up anywhere from clocks to numberplates or phone numbers.. gas bills.. anywhere there are 3 or more digit together. It has the ability to alter your reality (always positively) and through these alterations it has led us to conclude that love is the fastest moving thing in the universe not light. Enigma Entertainment was developed on this time code and there’s a book written about it.

September 26, 2013 at 10:46 am
(94) Eileen Anglin says:

Hello everyone and thank you for your comments on my article.
I have written a “Part II” of this which includes number sequences not explored in this one.

Peace and love,
Eileen Anglin

October 26, 2013 at 9:58 am
(95) Kyle says:

I see 444 all the time and have for a lot of my life. I was born at 4:44AM and haven’t a clue if that has anything to do with it. But that is definitely the sequence that surrounds me the most!
Blessings,
Kyle

December 1, 2013 at 2:38 pm
(96) tina says:

wow ,

all i can say is this u guys, i too c the numbers 444, 111, 1111, 333,888, 999,000,1010,1212 u name it… these numbers are making sure we see them.

i consider us as the chosen ones and the numbers are our wake up code..

its something very beautiful about our hearts something that our GOVERNMENT will NOT TELL us about something thats has been kept a secret for eons ..

the truth is at hand is NOTHING CAN STOP IT!!

WE ARE TRUTH

LOVE …

LIGHT…

AND STRENGHT!!!

January 4, 2014 at 10:56 am
(97) Craig says:

Ii thought i was the only one experiencing this, until my wife Googled it this morning as I thought I was going crazy, lol, I started seeing the same repeated numbers some years ago now following the death of my parents (approx 10 yrs ago). I only see them at night when I wake up for no reason whatsoever, and am drawn to look at my alarm clock. Its been happening every night this week, each time the numbers displayed show 5:55am / 11.11pm / 4:44pm / 3:33am, last night was 2:22am. Is this like close encounters of the third kind????? If I start building mountains out of mash potato at the dinner table I will let you know.

January 10, 2014 at 12:08 pm
(98) Forrest Snavely says:

Trying to make sense of Revelation in the bible, I knew of the link From Matthew 24:15 to the last 4 chapters of Daniel but I needed to make an equation using the times of Revelation to finish a poem of Revelation. In Rev. 2:10, 10 days is in ratio to the promised crown of life as 3.5 years is to 1000 years. The answer to the math is 2857.111. 2857.111 divided by 360 (the days of a Revelation year) equals 7.9364197530864 which tells the story of Jesus. Jesus death and resurrection. Beast tests Adam to Death. Jesus and Holy Spirit Victory. 1000 years. God rules. Beast testing of Adam is over. When I made a spreadsheet of interlocking 3 digits of the 7.9 number (864,086,308,530,753,975,197,419,641,364,936,793) and subtracted each from each, there are 111, 555, 222, 223, 334, 445, 556, 667, 778. Substituting 42 months for 3.5 years (the same period of time in Revelation) gives 238.095 which tells of the 9.5 tribes of Numbers 34:13-15 at 80% of total population in the first census in Numbers 1. The 2.5 tribes are at 23% of total in the second census of Numbers 26. 23 is also the difference between 2857 and the more perfect 2880. 2880 is 8×360. 2857 is the 7.9 number x 360. I needed the numbers to make a poem of Revelation. The missing line I needed equated “prison” in Rev. 2:10 with “captivity” in Rev. 13:10.

February 24, 2014 at 3:26 am
(99) Hasnine says:

From the past few day whenever i look in my clock i start to see numbers in pairs. At first i thought it was just a coincidence but now i see it regularly. I am really afraid. Infact when i’m writing this i just glanced at the clock and saw its 2:22… Well i really cant remember all the numbers but in the last few days what i saw was 12:12, 11:11, 04:04, 10:10, 08:08 etc. Please help asap.